Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 245votes)

Murabito desu ga Nani ka?

Alt Names: alt 마을사람입니다만 뭔가?alt I am a villager, so what?alt 村人ですが何か?alt 我是村民 有意见?
Author: Shiraishi & Arata
Artist: Sabamu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist was reincarnated in a world with goblin and dragon....but his optimal job is "villager". Using the cheat "getting one chance to redo life after death" he will show you what a villager can do.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01000040010000_68/

Korean Raw:
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/185700
Go to Murabito desu ga Nani ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WN/LN New Window mencretnas
  • 2 Replies
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

"Roll Credits." <ding>

Cinema Sin <ding>

he is a Pastafarian?

He's no longer one, considering his pan that was previously used as an umbrella is now gone

hahaha this manga sucks

"Roll Credits." <ding>

Ah, but perhaps this is but the prequel to LV 999 villager (and a much better story).

He's wearing a pot as a helmet, I'm in love.

he is a Pastafarian?

The title has been said.

Manga complete xp lol

"Roll Credits." <ding>

Prologue's done I guess, lol?

The title has been said.

Manga complete xp lol

He's wearing a pot as a helmet, I'm in love.

She said that she’d get better and search for her daughter, but she knew her disease was incurable.

FTFY. She knew it wasn't curable and was lying to alleviate his concerns; Hence why he said "I made you lie".

low chance for that to happen since her father didn't do anything to stop her as he would have known about the ceremony also the picture in the synopsis show her as an adult .

Her father/guardian is dead... hence why she was getting kicked out.

Wait, did I miss something? What did she lie to him about?

She said that she’d get better and search for her daughter, but he knew her disease was incurable.
Wait, did I miss something? What did she lie to him about?

Wow. Her story has WAY more emotional weight to it than that childhood friend hero, it's a shame she's a loli~

Seriously, Ch 9.5 needs to have "Diabeetus Warning!" on the page 1 credits...

The moment when the side story is better that the main story. Stop making me cry, tsundere dragon. T.T

And yet for some inane reason he didn't break her curse?

so I should start the week by having feels ?????

alright T_T

The moment when the side story is better that the main story. Stop making me cry, tsundere dragon. T.T

dat feels....
ninjas cutting onions somewhere!!!

i never expected these feels. 

Taking someone's daughter never felt this gud.

If the last trial will be him killing her, I'll be putting this manga at the bin as fast as I can.

low chance for that to happen since her father didn't do anything to stop her as he would have known about the ceremony also the picture in the synopsis show her as an adult .

Fuck it! I like this series. I wanted to hate it at first, but apparently I've perfected the art of turning my brain off and just enjoying the isekai.

If you read enough isekai, like me, your brain practically goes into hibernation.

Fuck it! I like this series. I wanted to hate it at first, but apparently I've perfected the art of turning my brain off and just enjoying the isekai.

I miss some parts of my brain too, pal!

One thing that really appealed to me is that his god damn skills have weak points. Thank fucking god.. even if they are just one the background and dont nessessarily be apparent, at least they still are there. His strongest ability will basically kill him if he uses it in a place where he cant wipe out all opponents and pass out in safety.

He isnt fucking everything that walks (at least not yet.. will see), he bleeds, he gets beaten even after reaching his technical pinnacle.. His skill maxing through that weird pyre plant thingy was at least foreshadowed and it didnt come completely outside the field. It basically killed several arcs worth of material for author to use and it was cheesy but at least he went through hardship to perform it and it didnt come through a fucking press of a button. Even his vast magical power came through basically torturing himself for years.

There are sweet scenes, there are pretty well paced action scenes, protagonist is about to die handful of times, (that catfish scene was nothing short of terrifying).. Protagonist will become a beast (or he is one already) but heros will bypass him in time given unless he keeps stacking up skills/perks (which heros can technically get aswell..) so there isnt that "omnipotency" which torments most of the isekai stories.

His actions are planned ahead, be it from reincarnation or that reading skill. Other characters, such as the dragon king and lilith, are kinda intriguing as few as there has been introduced so far. There is enough backstory to get important characters known but its not overblown nor too shallow.

All i hope is that author can keep this up. Its not as grim as goblin slayer but there is gore and its definitely not a fairy tale with only rainbows and unicorns. I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics