Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 300votes)

Wortenia Senki

Alt Names: alt ウォルテニア戦記alt 워르테니아 전기alt RECORD OF WORTENIA WARalt Wortenia Waralt 沃特尼亚战记
Author: Hori Ryota
Artist: Yagi Yukari
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Mikoshiba Ryouma was summoned to a different world in the middle of a war. Sensing the malice from the one who summoned him (a summoner of the O'ltormea empire), he uses his martial arts to run away, killing important people of the empire during his escape. After the escape, he rescues two twin sisters from the hands of thieves. The sisters who can use magic, swear to serve him as subordinates. Thus, Ryouma begins his journey on the path of the supreme ruler.

Raw Manga: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/wortenia/
Novel Info: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/wortenia-senki/
Go to Wortenia Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Wortenia Senki New Window Nefrytone
  • 2 Replies

374 Comments

tis series is goooooood

so good, the tits are just a bonus. it doesn't even need the tits to be good. which says something.

(fuck what am i doing with my life saying "tits are not necessary")

CDN LAX bois

lol worse than CDS SG?

Mostly to be keepered at arm-length and managed very carefully as they're obviously unstable and there may not be a long trip between "I will kill thousands for you" and "I will wear your bones".

i agree, Yandere is like nitroglycerine, usefull but you have to walk on eggshells since it wont take much for it to explode and kill anyone close.

From what I remembered, that last part of chapter 11 wasn't in the novel. Ryouma didn't know about the plot at this point of the story. He hasn't even questioned the knights yet. That said, it's been a while since I read this part of the story, so correct me if I'm wrong!

I can't really put my finger on a reason, but I'm starting to really like this series.

And any girl that would kill thousands for you is a keeper.

Mostly to be keepered at arm-length and managed very carefully as they're obviously unstable and there may not be a long trip between "I will kill thousands for you" and "I will wear your bones".

Hmmm. The plot thickens, as they say. And any girl that would kill thousands for you is a keeper.

You mean the healing magic that we've yet to see even in the well resourced empire of this novel?

And please don't even mention the BS potions that cost an arm and a leg. Its like saying everyone can get health care in the USA.

You can get health care in the USA. If you aren't from the USA.

What a lovely blank chapter this as been

CDN LAX bois

You like to ignore healing magic in alternate worlds.
You mean the healing magic that we've yet to see even in the well resourced empire of this novel?

And please don't even mention the BS potions that cost an arm and a leg. Its like saying everyone can get health care in the USA.

Chapter is unreadable

the chapter 11 is not here !

Typical in new chapters, not first and not last time.

Batoto have best image quality but worst servers from online readers.

Its easy enough to download from LHT's site.  Good chapter too. 

The healing magic that most people would not have access to? I mean, sure, theres great medical care available in war torn countries too, but how many people there can afford it?

Chapter is unreadable

the chapter 11 is not here !

pacing of the story is way to fast... i can see that this have many details skipped...

As someone following the novel, I can confirm that.

whole slew of reasons why people would rather not be send in a situation with no real medical aid, various diseases (including new ones), terrible living conditions and standards etc all while fighting for their very life on a constant basis where your survival chances are rather bleak. 

No shit?! There is however a huge difference between a life that leads to an average lifespan of 86+ and one where you can expect to die in your 40s, if you are lucky that is.

Your argument is all kinds of bad. Both of these things stand in no relation to one another, both of these things have highly different mortality rates. It's like claiming you might aswell put crochet needles into an old unsecured power outlet because people aint immortal anyway and each year 22 people get trampled by cows. 

Basically your entire post is an ill thought out non argument with some personal attacks sprinkled in at the end to pretty much wriggle ouf acknowledging a whole slew of reasons why people would rather not be send in a situation with no real medical aid, various diseases (including new ones), terrible living conditions and standards etc all while fighting for their very life on a constant basis where your survival chances are rather bleak. 

Dude. it's a fantasy world, there are many kinds of immortality to be found, and while the average life span is longer here, it's also pure suffering after the age of 60 if you don't have a young body to back it up, custom enchanted items make the higher standard of living possible, and diseases don't matter when you have healing magic, I can understand the fighting for your life part, but that just becomes a matter of preference, are you willing to risk life and limb to get what you want out of life?

Immortality, magic, a kick-ass harem, and some territory with a luxurious castle full of loyal servants are definitely worth the struggle IMO

pacing of the story is way to fast... i can see that this have many details skipped...

Let me tell you a secret: You're also not immortal on earth. (terrorism is just one of them)

Oh and accidents may also happen! What a surprise! Do you only live a neet life to not know about that?

No shit?! There is however a huge difference between a life that leads to an average lifespan of 86+ and one where you can expect to die in your 40s, if you are lucky that is.

Your argument is all kinds of bad. Both of these things stand in no relation to one another, both of these things have highly different mortality rates. It's like claiming you might aswell put crochet needles into an old unsecured power outlet because people aint immortal anyway and each year 22 people get trampled by cows. 

Basically your entire post is an ill thought out non argument with some personal attacks sprinkled in at the end to pretty much wriggle ouf acknowledging a whole slew of reasons why people would rather not be send in a situation with no real medical aid, various diseases (including new ones), terrible living conditions and standards etc all while fighting for their very life on a constant basis where your survival chances are rather bleak. 

"This is my right arm, Bolz." *Left hand is cut off* was this a joke

Looks like an all right guy to me, the right man for the job, the number one right hand man of the group

"This is my right arm, Bolz." *Left hand is cut off* was this a joke

Yeah I think your exaggerating things and I am pretty sure in these kinds of worlds the chances of you dying are still quite higher with ya know the enhanced powers and random factions at war compared to terrorism and accidents in our world. Hell it is not like the normal everyday Jap is subjected to a goddamn war zone. Also you seems to have skipped over the whole "I have family back home thing". Question mate are you at all close to your family? If so, how would it feel to be just suddenly wrenched away from close loved ones never being able to see them again? Not exactly the greatest of feelings and more so when you been abducted by some asshole who wants to use you for war efforts. Also lets not to mention the daily things you get from modern society like a shower and toilet paper. 

I agree. The first thing people stock up on during crisis (natural disasters, Venezuela, etc) is toilet paper, right after imperative food and water of course. Soap would have been a big deal to have back then too, being virtually nonexistent in rural villages. We take basic hygiene, modern plumbing, and waste disposal for granted nowadays. Cholera (and E. coli) is no joke, capable of wiping out entire countries worth of people during pandemic outbreaks in the past like a mini plague due to poor sanitation, bad hygiene practices, and lack of proper infrastructure to provide clean water. And for people who got sick and were dying from diseases like Cholera...I hope they like lots and lots of leeches, because that would have been their go-to treatment/medicine back then besides herbs and dubious "magic healing". I for one, would not want to live in another world (or 3rd world place on this earth for that matter) where they only have leaves, bundles of straw, and their bare hands** to wipe their asses...if people still did that, we may as well poop in our hands and fling it away like monkeys.

Now that I think about it, I think only Death March touched up on bathroom essentials in a couple of panels, and Isekai Tensei Soudouki dedicated a whole story arc to stopping an outbreak...you don't see too many other stories address the real pressing issues like "What do they do, when they go #2 in the middle of a journey!?"...especially when toilet paper, let alone pulp-based paper would likely not have existed there.

**I say bare hands because that's the only option left, besides cloth; but that would not be cost effective in the past or in another medieval fantasy world (water and soap would be precious, as well as needing to constantly buy linen) nor is it hygienic when you need to directly touch something covered in fecal matter.

A bit disappointed in how the manga portrayed Lione in contrast to novel. She should be closer to MCs height, longer hair to the shoulder, better defined muscles (love those girl abs), and should have a more 'mature' charm (30y.o onee-san ;) ). But after reading the 'flirt' sequence with the sisters, my final thoughts: " :3......all is forgiven!! \o/"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics