Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 38votes)

Usotsuki Paradox

Alt Names: alt うそつきパラドクスalt 謊言的誘惑alt Liar's Paradox - You Can Never be Minealt UsoParaalt Usotsuki Paradox - You Can Never be Mine
Author: Satou Nanki
Artist: Kizuki Akira
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youkadou, a young man working at a certain office is in love with Seiyuu, an extremely beautiful coworker of his. She is in a long distance relationship with her boyfriend, but she agrees to go out with him with one condition: they'll never have sex.

DO NOT UPLOAD!

FTH Usotsuki Paradox releases on IRC:
irc://irc.irchighway.net/#halibut
LetItGo Scans
IRC://IRC.irchighway.net/#LetItGo
Go to Usotsuki Paradox Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (etc, etc) New Window Daktyl
  • 7 Replies

134 Comments

People need to chill a bit about this manga. No, it's not your typical shonen romance story. This is an Adult story meant for Adults. Kids should stick to Nisekoi, Good Ending, and Kimi Iru Machi.

I read the RAWs a few months back and I didn't know that the couple agreed to stop the relationship as seen in these last few chapters. I like it, it feels realistic.

Think again about who's cheating who in this manga and if the NTR genre involves an agreement between the couple.
I want to drop this manga, but I can't. I'm expecting a good or a bittersweet ending (either with Seiyuu or Maruetsu), but I think I'm just deluding myself.

Nice spoilers there, Nuwa San. I now have good reason to rage at Seiyuu's indecisiveness. I wish the author would end this manga soon. It's beginning to be like Cross and Crime (don't read it (or if you have a masochistic streak, do so), it's full of NTR that you'll rage to no end).

Oh, and this is my reaction on the latest chapter (in particular, Seiyuu):

Posted Image
Wait.....this continues for 8 volumes? Holy shit i thought we were near the end o_O
After reading all the comment about how the Heroin drag her relation with the MC and her boyfriend until volume 8, I decided to look at the raw.

Spoiler

For now I'll stop reading the reading the reading the translation until I can get this rage out of me. Volume 4 & 5 is not what I look forward to read anyway... :(
Im serieously coming to hate the expressions on the MC's face even though its kind of understandable.
this has 8 volumes which means for the next 5 volumes we will be seing this girls not having the will power to decide and that makes me hate her
Okay, that's enough fan-service I myself like some fan-service but, I think this is enough and I would like the story to continue.
Look like many people here are too obsessed with NTR to the degree they mistake it with other genre, This manga is still far from NTR.
Please remember that "cheating" and "adultery" are not always NTR.
the title alone is so sad. I just hope it doesn't have a 'bad' ending.
It stirs up the readers feelings and makes people sad to read it because that's what Netorare is supposed to do. That's part of the fetish.
There's just this overwhelming sadness for him.
Been awhile since I've read anything like this . Really ... this kind of manga just makes your heart beg for more . Cant wait for the next one ~
For some reasons, my heart's starting to ache.. T_T
2 full chapters of them fucking. dude. not even hentai mangas do that, lol. BTW I still hate Seiyuu, she sucks.
Can't wait what happens next. The pressure is killing me, slowly...
I liked the "Nom" part the most.
don't really relate or anything but I want to sing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJzMESim-BQ
True love for only one day. Sad when it's from both sides. Then after is just torture not being able to be with the one you love because of a promise. Well, more on youkadou's side since seiyuu has another guy to love. This is all to emotional and depressing. It's great. I hope more will come out. haha.
^L^
Yeah, it really brings emotions, huh. Makes my heart skip a beat every panel, every phrase. So deep. So touching. I've read raws too, and it's just as touching later. If you like it now-don't stop reading it.
i think onani master kurosawa is on a different level of epic from this manga. you could really feel the emotions of the characters in that manga and feel the angst and anger and also the sense of hopelessness of the main character, he was dynamic and interesting

this manga isnt bad either but still waiting for more chapter before i reread. i just cant relate to this main character that well, so i dont really feel the pain as much, but thats really a personal opinion rather tha a critical one. his sadness and anger are so shallow atm, maybe in future chapters it gets better. maybe you guys can relate to him?
wow, the author might as well make this into a hentai o-O
Hope the best for "Good Ending"...
I agree with Kevin Wesley with this. This is really an interesting read. This manga stirs up the feelings of the reader. Never felt like this since after I read Onani Master Kurosawa.

Oh yeah, it's a recommended read. Onani, too.
fuck, dumb man, i would totally go for maruetsu, its better to be loved than loving someone undecesive, eventually you could love the people who really love you.
I remember this phrase.. (well an anime title too)
'This ugly yet beautiful world'..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics