Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.2 - 108votes)

Satanophany

Alt Names: alt サタノファニalt Kesetananalt Satanofani
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious syndrome turns schoolgirls into homicidal monsters behind numerous atrocities in Japan. However, nothing is what it seems and when Chika Amagi is arrested for the brutal murder of five people, a journey into uncharted, troubled waters begins!
Go to Satanophany Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic another manga, where a sadist makes work for sadists. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 6 Replies

306 Comments

So, I'm not the only one that noticed the supernatural elements in this...

You guys are funny, and yes, our group has decided to pick this up. We are currently in the process of scanlating chapter 15, and it will be up sometime soon. We will release it here, but since the process of releasing takes a day or 2 here, you may want to visit our website for quicker releases.

Thanks!

Was ch 14 being translated from Korean?

No, we mainly scanlate manhwa, but we also have some Japanese translators that work on manga as well.

You guys are funny, and yes, our group has decided to pick this up. We are currently in the process of scanlating chapter 15, and it will be up sometime soon. We will release it here, but since the process of releasing takes a day or 2 here, you may want to visit our website for quicker releases.

I don't see an actual PURPOSE to this experiment.

It's called FANSERVICE.

Was ch 14 being translated from Korean?

I don't see an actual PURPOSE to this experiment.

This manga is terrible, terribly fun that is, though maybe I'm just a sucker for a train wreck but this is so stupid it's really funny.

I'm just glad someone else picked this up.

This manga is terrible, terribly fun that is, though maybe I'm just a sucker for a train wreck but this is so stupid it's really funny.

Jason arsenault can kiss my ass. I missed the last page months ago. I actually liked the notes for this series. If nothing else I wanted to ride it to the bitter end.

this series is no better, and no worse than any of the other "put a bunch of people in a confined area and force them to kill each other to survive" stories ... Hollywood likes pretending they are actual entertainment, so of course the anime and manga worlds are going to follow in those foot steps

... it glorifies mindless violence ... and at least in the case of Japan ... the popularity of series like this is probably because Japan is an incredibly repressive society

... if you want mindless violence in real life, become a soldier and go spend time in any of the idiotic relgious wars over in the middle-east ... like fight for, or against, ISIS

9479517nPIzZg.jpg

This is worse than his previous works.

this series is no better, and no worse than any of the other "put a bunch of people in a confined area and force them to kill each other to survive" stories ... Hollywood likes pretending they are actual entertainment, so of course the anime and manga worlds are going to follow in those foot steps

... it glorifies mindless violence ... and at least in the case of Japan ... the popularity of series like this is probably because Japan is an incredibly repressive society

... if you want mindless violence in real life, become a soldier and go spend time in any of the idiotic relgious wars over in the middle-east ... like fight for, or against, ISIS

This has been pretty terrible so far, was thinking of dropping this myself.

DeathToll's time is probably better spent on some other (presumably better, would be very difficult to be any worse) series than this IMO

Hey, some of us enjoy those trainwrecks, along with the accompanying comments/notes.

Have to agree on the DeathToll part.

This has been pretty terrible so far, was thinking of dropping this myself.

DeathToll's time is probably better spent on some other (presumably better, would be very difficult to be any worse) series than this IMO

first volume was in the top 30 of most sell manga oricon so i doubt this manga will be doomed, but well lets see how far this things can go.

Don't you remember that this is the author that have written at least 2 series with 'interesting beginning' and then going 'nosedive into mediocricity' along the way until the 'axed endings'? Sure the first few initial volumes are selling well, but it won't take long for it to go down the chart.

Damn, and here I was loving the notes

aww.. you guys dropped it, thanks for your work picking up this

too bad so many ungrateful kids in internet

but but but... the only reason I'm reading this train wreck of a series is for the comments. oh well, I hope your next project is something you guys enjoy working on.

Maybe they could translate, but don't bother posting it on other sites?

but but but... the only reason I'm reading this train wreck of a series is for the comments. oh well, I hope your next project is something you guys enjoy working on.

Thanks Death Toll crew for all the hard work up until now.  

Wew lad...

If you worship any manchild who gives you free scans, then you're just encouraging poor quality work. Death Toll only acted so immature because they knew that they would have a legion of retards sucking their dicks without question no matter what they did.

If someone takes the time out of their day; their life to give something to someone for free, I think they deserve some gratitude, yes. Worship? The only thing I worship is big booty bitches. Anyway, to have some random leeches constantly complain when they aren't contributing anything is ridiculous. If you feel that strongly about some extra text, go translate the manga, typeset it, clean it, proofread it, upload it to batoto; Do all that shit for us and bring some "quality" works for everyone. If not, stfu.

If you're a leech, in my humble opinion, your opinion is irrelevant. Don't go complaining when someone is offering you free shit. Seems like a common sense thing. And the way people were complaining, you would think the comments in each chapter were super intrusive. It wasn't. Idiots just wanted to whine about something. Now the manga is dropped. Everyone loses.

If you worship any manchild who gives you free scans, then you're just encouraging poor quality work. Death Toll only acted so immature because they knew that they would have a legion of retards sucking their dicks without question no matter what they did.

i think even dead tube is much better than this manga be it in a story and art.., the FMC is even much more of a psychopath

Personally, I'm not bothered by the translator notes, but the way they dropped the manga does not sit well with me. They didn't need to mention individuals as reasons for the drop. The guy on KissManga is being bombarded with negative comments. They could have just gone with "some ungrateful assholes does not appreciate our hard work so that's it." Spending a whole page going over small details on the drop seems unnecessary.

Anyways, thanks for the work, DeathToll. Keep going with the projects you truly like.

People are entitled to their opinions. We readers may be grateful because someone is scanlating manga for free, but it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to comment on how they do it.

If you're a leech, in my humble opinion, your opinion is irrelevant. Don't go complaining when someone is offering you free shit. Seems like a common sense thing. And the way people were complaining, you would think the comments in each chapter were super intrusive. It wasn't. Idiots just wanted to whine about something. Now the manga is dropped. Everyone loses. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics