Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 307votes)

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Alt Names: alt 入间同学入魔了alt 魔入りました!入間くん
Author: Osamu Nishi
Artist: Osamu Nishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is the story of Suzuki Iruma, who has been sold to the demon by his irresponsible parents in exchange for money. Surprisingly, next thing he knows, he is living with the demon and has been transferred into a school in the Demon World. We invite you to follow Iruma-kun's extraordinary school life.
Go to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

330 Comments

I like iruma, because unlike other manga hero, he is just a boy. And fight his own way to reach goal. this manga, its like a gold mine to me. Please add more.
MidoriKitzune
Oct 30 2017 06:26 PM

FUS RO DAA!!

:3

Man why can't people just go with the flow and not pick a part the manga :(

Nerds!

Need english scan to pick up this manga

inb4 this turns into battle shonen

The Medakafication is already in progress. You can't stop it now.

[...]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Let's revert back the topic here, because you're leaning towards something I wasn't talking about.

I'm not saying that having that president-girl jump on the MC and force him to think about his future, is necessarily the sin of all creation. I'm saying it's a tell-tale sign that the author realized that his story is going way off track and needs to be set on to a different course.
And as I said, the reason I look at it that way, is due to the abruptness of the question, paired with how non-world reason is there for her to bring it up.

Saying "everything is planned" is pretty meaningless when these "plans" just reflect the author going: "oh shit".
Sure, that's technically planning. But I wouldn't take much credit for it when the author planned the MC to be so passive that the author had to also "plan" a character that'd pull its hand. That's why I said that either way, you're talking about the same thing, and I can't say I understand why you tried to explain so strongly something that veers off into the territory of plain semantics.

No it's not the same. How is it the same? "Adding character that are planned from the start to do something" and "Adding character and then have that character to do something" is two different things. Amelie is a StuCo President that is actually serious about it, and loves reading Shoujo manga that is mostly about "Dreamy Love". Is it really hard to swallow how the whole matter with "Ambition" could initiates from her?

You're basically saying that you find it strange how NEW character brought NEW development. New characters will always bring about new developments in stories. New characters, especially major ones, that does not are just wastes of resources. Authors usually had ideas for their stories that unfortunately can't be nicely tailored in without some help of convenience in the form of new characters. Out-of-Nowhere it may be, but it's exactly justified because the progression is brought about by new character. If would even more Absurd and Out-of-Nowhere if it was Clara that was curious about Iruma's ambition, and then suddenly declare that what Iruma thought as his ambition is actually more of a delusion instead. 

But well, in the end it's just your opinion i guess, suit yourself.

Oh one more thing, i dislike your assumptions that this author adds "characters" because he's running out of ideas, cuz clearly, from this latest chapter, if not for Amelie's question, we will never have a Dodgeball chapter  :P

Amelie is a legitimate character to introduce into the world. Because this situation was missing an equation for Iruma. He has a new family that loves him, friends that care for him, he has very few physical wants. So what he needs now is a bride! Valac is too much of a "crazy friend" to be considered as a serious love interest. So tah dah we have Amelie. Someone who is growing fond of him but, also is helping to inspire him to better himself as a person to give him a raison d etre. He's been going with the flow all this time she just gave him a path to aspire to.

Heartwarming and fun? A++

Thanks for the new english chapter.

I think you should turn back more, at least 18 years more, back to the 90s because 2006 is the rise of TLR.

The 90's cannot be 18 years ago >_<

sabnock's pecs look like boobs

***EDIT*** this is a good thing

This series is so nostalgic for me. It is like I went back 5 or more years to a time when shounen manga were more innocent and less in your face sex appeal (at least in my memory). The MC stumbling around raising misunderstandings and making friends feels so familiar. I absolutely love it.

I think you should turn back more, at least 18 years more, back to the 90s because 2006 is the rise of TLR.

This series is so nostalgic for me. It is like I went back 5 or more years to a time when shounen manga were more innocent and less in your face sex appeal (at least in my memory). The MC stumbling around raising misunderstandings and making friends feels so familiar. I absolutely love it.

The more chapters I read the more convinced I am that Asmodeus is a girl, even his name is Alice for crying out loud.

inb4 this turns into battle shonen

His goal should be to damn his parents. 

You do know that's exactly the same thing, right?
Adding more characters, which were "planned" to force the MC to move the plot somewhere else, because the author isn't sure how to maintain the current plot anymore, which is also why he kept adding characters...Doesn't exactly change the nature of the issue.

But whatever, at least the author wasn't being forceful about it. Some dodgeball nonsense is in order, yo.

No it's not the same. How is it the same? "Adding character that are planned from the start to do something" and "Adding character and then have that character to do something" is two different things. Amelie is a StuCo President that is actually serious about it, and loves reading Shoujo manga that is mostly about "Dreamy Love". Is it really hard to swallow how the whole matter with "Ambition" could initiates from her?

You're basically saying that you find it strange how NEW character brought NEW development. New characters will always bring about new developments in stories. New characters, especially major ones, that does not are just wastes of resources. Authors usually had ideas for their stories that unfortunately can't be nicely tailored in without some help of convenience in the form of new characters. Out-of-Nowhere it may be, but it's exactly justified because the progression is brought about by new character. If would even more Absurd and Out-of-Nowhere if it was Clara that was curious about Iruma's ambition, and then suddenly declare that what Iruma thought as his ambition is actually more of a delusion instead. 

But well, in the end it's just your opinion i guess, suit yourself.

Oh one more thing, i dislike your assumptions that this author adds "characters" because he's running out of ideas, cuz clearly, from this latest chapter, if not for Amelie's question, we will never have a Dodgeball chapter  :P

Lol that Chain Chomp is too small. let's bring some giant Chain Chomp from Bowser castle:P

If that's his grandpa's delightful face, I'd hate to see his pissed-off face.

Wouldn't he just go back to like full demon form as seen in the beginning when Iruma was thinking of wanting to return? Though we only seen the back..

There's too many cute demons all over the place

MC having a goal isn't a bad move tbh.

Nah, you can tell that Amelie's inclusion to the story is exactly a build up to this. Author planned this all along.

You do know that's exactly the same thing, right?
Adding more characters, which were "planned" to force the MC to move the plot somewhere else, because the author isn't sure how to maintain the current plot anymore, which is also why he kept adding characters...Doesn't exactly change the nature of the issue.

But whatever, at least the author wasn't being forceful about it. Some dodgeball nonsense is in order, yo.

If that's his grandpa's delightful face, I'd hate to see his pissed-off face.

Man why can't people just go with the flow and not pick a part the manga :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics