Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 307votes)

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Alt Names: alt 入间同学入魔了alt 魔入りました!入間くん
Author: Osamu Nishi
Artist: Osamu Nishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is the story of Suzuki Iruma, who has been sold to the demon by his irresponsible parents in exchange for money. Surprisingly, next thing he knows, he is living with the demon and has been transferred into a school in the Demon World. We invite you to follow Iruma-kun's extraordinary school life.
Go to Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

330 Comments

Chapter 10 is more amazing than I ever could have imagined.

Man I can't believe he got brutally murdered in just 15 chapters. RIP in peace

Poor asmodeus. He was no match for iruma.
Man I can't believe he got brutally murdered in just 15 chapters. RIP in peace

Still not sure of Alice and Sarbnock's gender. Beautiful guy or Lady Oscar? Well muscled female or strangely modest bodybuilder(what's with the teat covers)? The background class students have adhered to uniforms.

asmodeus ALICE?? isn't that a chick name??

I dunno, generally I hope for my friends not to throw a ball so hard it unmakes me from existence. But that's just me.

thanks ... but i need chap 17 :=/

2% to 10%

I BELIEVE IN YOU CLARA

not sure why but this artstyle is giving me a strong feeling of deja vu

should i be worry about the fact there are not more vietnamise chapters ? it stopped on 22/09

maybe? i don't know since i blocked the lang to eng only

should i be worry about the fact there are not more vietnamise chapters ? it stopped on 22/09

Also, if this becomes a battle shonen manga it'll have the advantage of having developed the characters in a more friendly environment to connect better with them, which will make us root for them more. 

A reminder that the very first chapter of this manga has the MC survive a very dangerous Russion-Roulette Spell Casting, then get into his first fight already, and win said fight. :P

Joke aside, yeah you got a good point there.

This volleyball training chapter was very peculiar, it showed what seems to a new aspect of Iruma, one that even overwhelmed or creeped Asmodeus.I'm curious to see what'll happen from now on.

Also, if this becomes a battle shonen manga it'll have the advantage of having developed the characters in a more friendly environment to connect better with them, which will make us root for them more. 

there's activating the god mode cheat and then there's turning down the game's difficulty.

Yup, the latter still requires Iruma to play good, while the former, well... equivalent to "Spam to Win".

from "FUS RO DAH" by literally throwing a dragon strike to making his gramps squee.

sasuga Iruma-kun.

This series is so wholesome I love it
Spoiler

there's activating the god mode cheat and then there's turning down the game's difficulty.

Spoiler

Should have summoned Kunio-kun and the gang. They know how to beat demon ass in dodgeball.

220px-Super_Dodge_Ball_%28Neo_Geo_cover%

That Dragon Fist throw tho. :D

Never really thought about it, but Iruma's perfect dodge rate does actually give him a disadvantage in dodgeball, he wouldn't be able to catch the ball for any counterattack!

Uhhhhhh...was anyone else a little concerned with Iruma's face there when he said "A little more?" Looked a little...unhinged.

Maybe a setup for a plotpoint along the lines of "Human is more demonic than demon"? Just my crazy guess.

He somehow became handsome?

The MC here has a hairstyle like Issei's...

Yeah I had to go back and look but his hair grew during the chapter. other then DBZ I can't think of any that do it in the same chapter. Usually time skip is necessary.

Spoiler

Can't say I understood what you wrote up there in your first paragraph. But I am much more willing to believe that this story was written in the reactionary form of "oh crud put a bandaid on it" rather than believing it was all set in stone from the basic get-go.

And regarding Maslow, I can't say you're wrong, but I also don't see why you'd say "I see what this author is doing"...We're talking about basic plot structure here, that can be attributed to almost every single story on this website, that tries to have a plot.
You have basic needs, and then you have more complicated needs. That's usually what happens when a plot actually goes somewhere, yes.

The MC here has a hairstyle like Issei's...

Uhhhhhh...was anyone else a little concerned with Iruma's face there when he said "A little more?" Looked a little...unhinged.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics