Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 316votes)

Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Alt Names: alt とんでもスキルで異世界放浪メシalt Gourmet Adventure of Legendary Tameralt Tondemo Skill
Author: Eguchi Ren
Artist: Akagishi K
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mukouda Tsuyoshi, summoned from modern Japan to a different world of sword and magic.

He thought of what kind of a huge adventure was waiting for him, but actually, Mukouda is just a civilian who got caught in a 『Hero Summoning』!!

And that Mukouda’s base status shabby compared to the legitimate heroes(There’s even three of them!)……

On top of that, the king who summoned Mukouda and the rest were suspicious, and Mukouda left the castle by himself realizing 「Ah, this is the type that heroes would only be used」.

The only thing that Mukouda could rely on in this world is his unique skill 『Net Supermarket』――it can only order goods from modern Japan to the different world.

“It is not for combat, but if I use it properly, I might have no trouble living?”, Mukouda thought lightly, but actually――he found out that the modern「food」that he ordered would display ridiculous effects!

On top of that, ridiculous guys who were attracted by a different world’s food gathers……?!!

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0010&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAW Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi New Window Nefrytone
  • 0 Replies

304 Comments

This is so good, I always ignored the "iseka chef" trope but this one is really nice.

Ch 08 ...

that training ... feels like several certain game I play before ...

use invincible (either cheat or OP shield buff combo) and cast multiple spell to train spell level ...

The restoration efforts, were, to my knowledge, fairly successful. I don't think they're likely to be used as livestock though.

hmm, I wonder why not ...

the habit is like cow (tough a lot more temperament / wilder), and it seems they don't really have that hard "maintenance" for farm animal (more resistance to sickness compared cow and bull except their wild behavior) ... maybe decades latter (I hope) ...

Dragon Dentist ?

and their meat is quite tasty ... damn ...

I hope they get flourish again and can be farmed worldwide ...

The restoration efforts, were, to my knowledge, fairly successful. I don't think they're likely to be used as livestock though.

so his cavities would somehow be sentient?

Dragon Dentist ?

I cant tell if it's really an era of peace... or an era of starvation 

(bizon went almost extinct in north america)

461629Bisonskullpileedit.jpg

and their meat is quite tasty ... damn ...

I hope they get flourish again and can be farmed worldwide ...

(bizon went almost extinct in north america)

Spoiler

I think the artist who's working on this is really good.

It's fun and cute.

The reason for domestication on earth is because there are seasons where animals are scarce to hunt but in this world they are numerous in all season.

Well, not exactly. The main point was time. The human was wondering why should he spend all day looking for eggs and birds if he could sacrifice some grains and get birds near home. Then he could use that saved time in other ways. Also domestication was a sure source of food if the fields went bad.

Well also that and probably other things which I forgot, My main point was that the whole process of animal domestication wasn't so easy, quick and effortless as some people here think.

there is also protection and livestocks will attract predators. In Earth, predators can be contained by walls and guards and they are not that many but in that world where monsters could destroy a well protected village if they get attracted by the livestocks. They are too numerous. Much better to get rid of the livestocks and hunt the monster themselves.

The reason for domestication on earth is because there are seasons where animals are scarce to hunt but in this world they are numerous in all season.

also you have to consider where an how you will shelter the animals after you have basically selectively breed away all their ability to protect them selves 

Well also that and probably other things which I forgot, My main point was that the whole process of animal domestication wasn't so easy, quick and effortless as some people here think.

This has been said before but that is a mythical wolf who can chew metal like pudding. The only cavities he gets would be god-like cavities.

so his cavities would somehow be sentient?
Spoiler

Blessings against diseases won't save your teeth from bacteria piss and acidity though... Man I wonder if that's going to be a chapter. Wolf cavities sound tough

This has been said before but that is a mythical wolf who can chew metal like pudding. The only cavities he gets would be god-like cavities.

The whole process of domestication wasn't easy as you all think. First of all, you need food, a lot of it. The amount must be enough for you , to bait animals and to keep them alive. Secondly, you must select animals which would reward your efforts. Notice that every domesticated animals were giving much more than meat.(Well, except of pigs) Finally, there is psychology of animals of which you should take care of it. Will they trust you to follow, will they attack you or run away or will they allow you to touch their children.

also you have to consider where an how you will shelter the animals after you have basically selectively breed away all their ability to protect them selves 

Blessings against diseases won't save your teeth from bacteria piss and acidity though... Man I wonder if that's going to be a chapter. Wolf cavities sound tough

dangerous tasty tasty monsters. I gotta agree with Nya-chan on this one. Breeding is safer, and even if monsters were plentiful, this would still happen.

The whole process of domestication wasn't easy as you all think. First of all, you need food, a lot of it. The amount must be enough for you , to bait animals and to keep them alive. Secondly, you must select animals which would reward your efforts. Notice that every domesticated animals were giving much more than meat.(Well, except of pigs) Finally, there is psychology of animals of which you should take care of it. Will they trust you to follow, will they attack you or run away or will they allow you to touch their children.

Not quite up to the high standards of Fran's goblin genocide.

Goblin Slayer approval 4/10.

Raising cattle, pigs etc. is a lot of work (did it myself as a kid as free labour for my father's cousin's farm), they get sick and die on you, they step on your feet, bite you etc. If there's an endless magical supply of tasty tasty monsters out there for the taking then it's easier and cheaper to just hunt them or buy the meat from hunters. Of course the reality would be a very few large animals in the wild breeding slowly with low reproduction rates and predation and disease keeping the numbers further depressed but Magic!

dangerous tasty tasty monsters. I gotta agree with Nya-chan on this one. Breeding is safer, and even if monsters were plentiful, this would still happen.
I'm starting to appreciate the simple line drawing style of the artist. It's easy to follow and conveys the story well.

Why run after your meat if you can slaughter it at home? Even kids can do it.

Raising cattle, pigs etc. is a lot of work (did it myself as a kid as free labour for my father's cousin's farm), they get sick and die on you, they step on your feet, bite you etc. If there's an endless magical supply of tasty tasty monsters out there for the taking then it's easier and cheaper to just hunt them or buy the meat from hunters. Of course the reality would be a very few large animals in the wild breeding slowly with low reproduction rates and predation and disease keeping the numbers further depressed but Magic!

No breeding in this world, because meat is readily available by hunting monsters?

That justification is pretty weak. Humans bred cattle because it was dangerous and a bother to hunt.

Why run after your meat if you can slaughter it at home? Even kids can do it.

Seasonings too op, pls nerf

I love this page, because fel looks like that friend who drank a dozen monsters (ha) & redbull and are completely calm except for their eyes getting ready to pop out their head and crazy talk.

Spoiler

finally an update . god bless you xd

Our doggo needs to learn foodgasm after eating earth food.. You know.. For fan services..

I'm glad the gods aren't dicks in this manga. It's such an overused trope.

(Unless it's funny like Konosuba. :V)

There is usually another well-meaning God that balances out the dickishness of another. Unless it's Dungeon Seeker or Arifureta. Then you're screwed.

I also like how it addresses the loot problem later down the road, which many fantasy genres just sideline (namely what to do with all that shit).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics