Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 227votes)

Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu.

Alt Names: alt ヤンキーは異世界で精霊に愛されます。alt 양아치는 이세계에서 정령에게 사랑받고 있습니다alt Yankee is loved by spirits in a different world
Author: Kuroi Heiho
Artist: Sasaki Akane
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While trying to save a child who was going to be run over by a truck, Manai Zero loses his life. When he wakes up even though he should have lost his life, Manai is given the choice of being reincarnated, but in a different world, with a power called "Beloved by Spirits".

A world of magic and sprites, monsters and adventures!

Raws : https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/462000159
Go to Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

219 Comments

i bet $100 he'll start talking shit in front of the king the moment he sees him.. :)

you won that bet

Hey bro, where do you read the LH?

"the LH"?

I've commented this on LH's site but they don't seem to read it, so I'll post it here to see if it gets some attention since this has seriously been bugging me.

The nickname Zero gives to Grace (グス公) is not "Gusu-Ooyake". The alternate reading for 公 is "kou"(こう)which makes A LOT more sense than something random like ooyake. It can also be inferred as meaning "kimi", but either one is better than ooyake which doesn't even make sense.

Hopefully someone on the LH team sees this before Gusu-kou's sister becomes an ooyake as well.

Hey bro, where do you read the LH?

I've commented this on LH's site but they don't seem to read it, so I'll post it here to see if it gets some attention since this has seriously been bugging me.

The nickname Zero gives to Grace (グス公) is not "Gusu-Ooyake". The alternate reading for 公 is "kou"(こう)which makes A LOT more sense than something random like ooyake. It can also be inferred as meaning "kimi", but either one is better than ooyake which doesn't even make sense.

Hopefully someone on the LH team sees this before Gusu-kou's sister becomes an ooyake as well.

i love it how the MC trash talk everyone. i think i know why those spirits likes him

Just started read this and my favorite character is the god of the afterlife. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to see him again. T.T *gloom*

Yes it's an adaptation, but it's only available in the book form(not in free web novel form). Books need to be bought to translate and noob translators who usually uses MTL won't be able to copy paste the text. So unless some real translator is eager to pick the LN up, this manga is the best we can get.

I was expecting that an entry would still be on novelupdates if it is on someone's radar, just like how there are tons of untranslated manga that have entries on mangaupdates.

Spoiler

Here's an idea: Maybe somebody could write a complex, nuanced character instead of one dimensional stereotypes.

Nah, that would be crazy.

That's what Dungeon Seeker is for *snicker*

It does work well for gags, like KonoSuba. But like every other genre, only a few truly deliver on that front. 

Those spirits reminds me of the tanuki in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

That loli maid need some good spanking...

Page 4 tells me there's a kuudere maid, a tsundere warrior and a happy go lucky dojjiko (mage?).

Not bad for a harem.

Though I doubt he ever gets any.

The MC in Arifureta at least got some with his vampire loli. That was at least something (though the LN got boring afterward).

He actually got "lots" with his vampire loli.. and now has to be careful that said vampire loli doesn't help the bunny girl rape him.... since she's already promised to aggressively push for that.

"Oh so this is the talented sister". Nah author you mean the hotter one right?

Honestly can't wait to see how he is going to talk to the king

He's going to mind his tone of course! ...for .00005 seconds until he gets completely pissed off by someone saying something stupid to annoy him.

"Oh so this is the talented sister". Nah author you mean the hotter one right?

Honestly can't wait to see how he is going to talk to the king

This screams LN adaption, but I can't seem to find an entry for it on novelupdates. Anyone know if this is, in fact, an adaption?

Yes it's an adaptation, but it's only available in the book form(not in free web novel form). Books need to be bought to translate and noob translators who usually uses MTL won't be able to copy paste the text. So unless some real translator is eager to pick the LN up, this manga is the best we can get.

Truck-kuuuuuuuuuuuuun

i bet $100 he'll start talking shit in front of the king the moment he sees him.. :)

(: "Please go die in a fire" :) SAVAGE

Well, he did die. From a truck though.

Here's an idea: Maybe somebody could write a complex, nuanced character instead of one dimensional stereotypes.

then it loses audience because the character is too profound for the audience and it gets axed.

Can't please everybody. If this is your stereotypical isekai mc some people would complain that he is being so beta and pussy whipped.

too short, need more chibis

"daughter of a corrupted merchant"

I like the way he is thinking hahaha

your inner white knight cant stand this,huh?

Can't please everybody. If this is your stereotypical isekai mc some people would complain that he is being so beta and pussy whipped.

Spoiler

I just realized Zero is a really well chosen name for the MC because this guy gives absolutely zero fucks.

It really gets under my skin that he still hasn't given any kind of effort in properly learning her name

You will get angrier about how he will call the sister then

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics