Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 65votes)

Underdog

Alt Names: alt アンダードッグalt Under Dogalt 暗黑对决alt 暗黑對決
Author: Hashimoto Izou
Artist: Mibu Robin
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What is the purpose of your life? To live is just to die? Is life a slow death? Do you even have your own purpose? Nao is a college student with such thinking...yet, reality is cruel to him. Ever since he was a child, he was categorized as a "ghost boy" whose existence was so faint that no one cared about him. One day, after being mentally traumatized by a child in a family restaurant, Nao snapped and poisoned that child. While being interrogated by the police, a mysterious beauty appeared and rescued him. Her reason was simple: "do you want to dominate the world with me?"...
Go to Underdog Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion/Would you take over the world if you could and why? New Window DualPrinciple
  • 7 Replies

111 Comments

In reply to hanadreams.
You must either be deluded or just plain stupid.

Japan has a long history of serial killers. In fact, one of history's most infamous serial killers was a baby murdering woman from JAPAN (proven kill count is up past 100). So there goes your little soap box pedestal.

In anycase, you need to get off of your retard chair and wake up to reality. Just because you were assigned some bullshit in your shit community college doesn't make you an expert or even knowledgeable in ANYTHING. BLAH
In reply to hanadreams.
You must either be deluded or just plain stupid.

Japan has a long history of serial killers. In fact, one of history's most infamous serial killers was a baby murdering woman from JAPAN (proven kill count is up past 100). So there goes your little soap box pedestal.

In anycase, you need to get off of your retard chair and wake up to reality. Just because you were assigned some bullshit in your shit community college doesn't make you an expert or even knowledgeable in ANYTHING. BLAH
hmm… wonder how much research the author did for this… and what material they read. I surmise it's mostly western case history, because from the material I've read, there is little… provable, shall we say? serial crime of this nature in Japan.

Either their serial killers are exceptionally talented, or their society doesn't lend itself to this as much…

BTW, did y'all know that in 2005 the definition of serial killers was changed? The FBI hosted an international symposium here in San Antonio TX… and redefined the serial killer paradigm. Quite simple really… before 2005, it required 5 proven murders to be labelled as a serial killer; now, it only takes three. BTW, the recent theater killings? Columbine? other events of that horrifying a nature? Technically, spree killings.

And a tip of the hat to my speech teacher for assigning us a speech on serial killers. Heh.
y no more chapters?
shit just got real, he ain't playin' no more!
Chapter 9: Sh*t getting serious. Our MC is getting to be truely evil now, too, using his sister like that and all.
this manga resembles my class.
full of crazies.
@MiracleMaker
maybe he have lost the game that's why the manga probably is short xD
According to MU, it's already finished with 3 volumes.....
I hope that isn't correct.
This is awesome, Can't wait for more <3, He's became pretty awesome :P
I think it'll be no more than 3-4 opponents in total. But this manga will continue for years, I guess.
Is he still not done with his first opponent. At this pace it's gonna take forever to win this tournamnt.
@ryanovsky it's probably swear words thats censored out or something
when will the next chapter be out?
I'm the only one excited about what will happen?
Now he's taking it seriously, badass mode activated, and I'd love to see moar.
PS. Why I see so much "xxx" - they dont have names or what?
So basically he stuck all those sticks inside her rupturing her crotch area while she was still unconscious. So he raped her but not exactly raped her.
period... so much... everywhere...
and now fuckin revenge!
@RS456

Read the chapter again, notice how she starts bleeding from her crotch?

There you go, now you throw up.
about time to step it up
@kidsurvive telling the police about a psycho who is supposed to already be locked up and as far as they're concerned still is wouldn't do much good and speaking from personal experience when you take drugs like that you don't remember shit even before you took it so his sister cant be sure of what happened. jus saying
So what did he do to the main guys sister exactly?
RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shit just got real
Spoiler

Great manga btw
Well, shit.

I guess it's really on now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics