Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

This a thousand times! The fact that monk guy agreed to undo the seal he'd been training his whole to protect, really pissed me off. For a character like that, his actions weren't very believable. Author should've put a little more effort with that whole scenario....

I guess his plan was from the beginning to seal Edermask AND the monster when things got out of hand, but he did not expect all his monks getting taken out before they even knew what's going on. Their line of communication is being severed.

Having infinite mana doesn't mean you can use it all at once or even that you can use spells powerful enough to do it justice. Remember early on where it said Iremi has almost infinite mana because she can leech it from the forest?

I can just imagine Iremi doing the spirit bomb... Anyway even if she doesn't output it all at once, she could seriously just spam the strongest attack over and over again until nothing is left, and it would of been impossible to seal her too unless there was a Deus Ex Seal that could suppress the infinite, in which case Mr all wise edermask would of been better of leaning how to use the seal from the monks and using it on Picol... I mean Janus.

I've been rereading this and I was wondering. How old is Iremi? She says that it's not just a one or two year difference pretending to be 15 at Modern castle but she states that her age has doubled since parting with Edermask. Considering it was 8 years since she parted with him wouldn't that make her about 16 or 17 if we allow a year of traveling or so? Yet the way she talks about pretending to be 15 makes it sound like she's a lot older than that. So how old is she? Has it been said yet and I've just missed it?

You know the whole 'infinite mana' thing is rather stupid, if the monster had a heart that could output infinite mana than no seal would of been able to hold it not to mention it could of quite literally destroyed the whole world in a flash. Also I never thought a monk that has been training all his life would get knocked out by a piece of rock, plus I am pretty sure someone like him would of given his life instead of undoing the seal, which he devoted his entire life to protecting.

Sigh... well enough rambling, the author can do what the hell he wants anyway.

This a thousand times! The fact that monk guy agreed to undo the seal he'd been training his whole life to protect, really pissed me off. For a character like that, his actions weren't very believable. Author should've put a little more effort with that whole scenario....

You know the whole 'infinite mana' thing is rather stupid, if the monster had a heart that could output infinite mana than no seal would of been able to hold it not to mention it could of quite literally destroyed the whole world in a flash. Also I never thought a monk that has been training all his life would get knocked out by a piece of rock, plus I am pretty sure someone like him would of given his life instead of undoing the seal, which he devoted his entire life to protecting.

Having infinite mana doesn't mean you can use it all at once or even that you can use spells powerful enough to do it justice. Remember early on where it said Iremi has almost infinite mana because she can leech it from the forest?

Am I the only one who thinks this guy reminds me of Zant from Zelda: Twilight Princess? :S

i can't access the new chapter
broken link please repair

sorry double post
not broken link maybe my internet connection

i can't access the new chapter
broken link please repair

Well. He dont need to destroy world. He wants to be the King of the world! And infinite mana cant help you, if you cant use it. So seal dont have to overpower his amount of mana, only block him from using it. And if he dont have strength to destroy world in one spell, there is no use of infinite mana. 

For a paranoid man that has lived hundreds of years, his quite stupid to think that the rumours were even remotely true, or is he just that desperate to get his WAIFU back? Seriously, is the entire plot just centred around one over the top love triangle? Well I guess only Time could tell but his dead (bad pun intended).

Yep, like I've posted on the romance thread. This world is being shaped by 2 brothers duking it out for one woman.

I assume Natasha was in a relationship with Edermask and Arumio was the more powerful of the two, but didn't understand why he wasn't the chosen. I mean he was stronger, so it didn't make any sense right!?

Well the "Infinite Mana" thing is actually rumor which Edermask give it a tried without knowing if its true or not. As for the monk, he's not Shaolin Monk so I think rock is enough LOL... Joke aside, the monks spent their days training their chanting for the seal which probably makes them weak on the physical side...They're human that is normal to hold dear their life. Try putting yourself in his shoes, being threatened with Edermask's lightning that can pulverize their life instantly. Well sometimes things have to be sacrificed for the plots to flow, so yeah the author can do what the hell he wants...

For a paranoid man that has lived hundreds of years, his quite stupid to think that the rumours were even remotely true, or is he just that desperate to get his WAIFU back? Seriously, is the entire plot just centred around one over the top love triangle? Well I guess only Time could tell but his dead (bad pun intended).

Well the "Infinite Mana" thing is actually rumor which Edermask give it a tried without knowing if its true or not. As for the monk, he's not Shaolin Monk so I think rock is enough LOL... Joke aside, the monks spent their days training their chanting for the seal which probably makes them weak on the physical side...They're human that is normal to hold dear their life. Try putting yourself in his shoes, being threatened with Edermask's lightning that can pulverize their life instantly. Well sometimes things have to be sacrificed for the plots to flow, so yeah the author can do what the hell he wants...

BTW, Since no one has said anything. Is the verdict on the ancient sealed monster in? He, she, or trap? Few chaps it was referred to as 'him' and currently has a very feminine(has boobs and curvaceous hips) appearance.

I read the raws, and you'll learn the monster's Magical projection also has a nice ass. But I do see your point with the boobs and the curvaceous hips. But don't worry, its gender won't really seem to be a concern because it's all just a ghostly magical-projection.

Yeah, if Edermask could be a little less walking Dues Ex Machina, that'd be great. (Looking at you too, Eremi)

@Guy Smiley eh... we don't even know if the heart actually does that or not(leaning towards the latter, here. Given the information we do have - I haven't read ahead for any of the raws either). Not that it would actually do anything for him, this is also assuming that he wouldn't have to fight Edermask, and we both know that isn't likely to happen...yet.

boobs? hips? 

where do you see boobs?

it's a giant dragon/snake. it has no hips; it is coiled.

Read the next chapter's raw.

@cfStatic:  Let me give you a reason then.  Imagine after all this is finished, somehow Enzu gets the heart instead.  I would like it if that happened.

No no no. For what purpose? He is a sword master. And he doesn't need it.

Edermask is the only one who deserves it in order to defeat Janus.

But I've got a feeling that Iremi will be able to do it. Because I think she is OP as **** in her unsealed state. 

I hate how passive characters can be in Magician.

Iremi should have delayed those "thingies" with her Tree-magic!

Well maybe they shouldn't shout like that in the first place when he's carrying out a sneak attack^^

BTW, Since no one has said anything. Is the verdict on the ancient sealed monster in? He, she, or trap? Few chaps it was referred to as 'him' and currently has a very feminine(has boobs and curvaceous hips) appearance.

boobs? hips? 

where do you see boobs?

it's a giant dragon/snake. it has no hips; it is coiled.

That old man sure likes to talk. The seclusion must have messed up with his mind. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he is the NARRATOR! Sure seems like it. He comments on everything and gives the readers an idea of what's happening.

Iremi: "He probably sees us as mere insects crawling on the ground."
Enzu: "Hahaha! He will regret underestimating us! Pitted against him we're at the very least at the level of rats or maybe even opussums!!"

I feel bad for Iremi....

Yeah, she totally got owned. Enzu get his stuff pushed in, in the following chapterif that's any consolation.

I feel bad for Iremi....

@cfStatic:  Let me give you a reason then.  Imagine after all this is finished, somehow Enzu gets the heart instead.  I would like it if that happened.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics