Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 457votes)

Magician

Alt Names: alt Büyücüalt 마술사 (김세래)alt Magicaalt Penyihiralt Sagealt SpellSwordalt الساحر
Author: Kim Sarae
Artist: Kim Sarae
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=24965&no=1&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic webtoons.com has the comic but its translation is far from ongoing New Window Lmapsi
  • 1 Replies
Topic [spoiler] raws? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 670 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Waga Aru G
  • 910 Replies
Topic How to read Magician legally and support author - in English New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 6 Replies
Topic If this manwa is long strip only than... New Window fish_151
  • 4 Replies
Topic Fan Art Thread New Window Chi-chan
  • 2 Replies

1355 Comments

who said edermask was powerful while all he does is stare at that dragon and shoot lightning bolts . he aint much while he cant even protect his comrades.

Sadly the focus of Edermask now is obtain the goddamn heart  of the monster, who cares about comrade? This ain't no Shonen Jump. Edermask need to obtain the heart, and that's all there's to it, no protecting comrades or shit.

It's getting good again

Awesome just awesome!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqEHxEEFa8w2yWeeit63X

I find this whole monster fight kind of annoying, maybe it's because it's so dark that sometimes I can't see very well what the hell is happening but more often than not it just doesn't flow well. 

I've noticed that too. It feels like the art has been really shoddy this arc, particularly since they went underground.

It's so rare when the powerful enemy just not simply cast fireball bigger than yours lol

I have lost all hope for any return to the old Edermask...but then perhaps the old memory of Edermask I have was the false one? idk.

What do you mean old? He hasn't changed

Cool, thanks for the new chapter OMAS and Guest 21!!!

I find this whole monster fight kind of annoying, maybe it's because it's so dark that sometimes I can't see very well what the hell is happening but more often than not it just doesn't flow well. 

So. Here's my thing. They shouldn't beat this monster...no reason to think that they should. But why am I getting this sick to my stomach feeling that they will somehow walk away from this? 

Spoiler
I really don't want them all to win. I have lost all hope for any return to the old Edermask...but then perhaps the old memory of Edermask I have was the false one? idk.

Prediction:

Spoiler

who said edermask was powerful while all he does is stare at that dragon and shoot lightning bolts . he aint much while he cant even protect his comrades.

There are a few newer chapters of Magician available in English because mangajoy has picked this series. Just thought you guys might want to know.

Oh, Ho, Ho, it's MAGIC! You kno~w

Sweet, third ASMB (Awesome-Sauce Magic Battle) featuring our protagonists this season!

Kim Sarae might get a lot of crap about his characters,

Spoiler
but his action scenes are top notch.

I mean, finally someone seems to get a view of the real picture. We all know manga youngsters are fucked up, but these guys have serious trauma. Adding that Iremi is kinda orfan, it was hinted that Keita wasnt really her grandmother. And like always, she's parentless nor she remembers those times because it's sealed. A part of her is sealed, and we get it from the start she feels it, follows her stupid actions as a way to escape. Kim Sarae could make Magician way better but it's great. And yeah he's got amazing battle scenes, the drawings are amazing. SIU isnt flat but doesnt have artwork like that. Just want to say that Enzu in my opinion doesnt look for revenge but like them all, for answers. And they think they'll get them with Edermask, since they dont know what they're really searching for, best example is Iremi. She didnt knew why she had to go with Edermask. Edan is the Kal in Enzu's life, a stepping stone for him to mature, pay respect for his father teachings and Time, prove himself and get over his fear and insecurity, that was untapped fighting Kal and having boost confidence with D, great progress with Shadow. And know he's overwhelmed of how much he's lacking and diminishes himself. The one that makes sense to avenge is Time, but Huan wasnt a real murder. I think all the hate is on janus, he's responsible for everything lol

That old man sure likes to talk. The seclusion must have messed up with his mind. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he is the NARRATOR! Sure seems like it. He comments on everything and gives the readers an idea of what's happening.

are you talking about the sword? Not Edermask, the ancient creature? If it's that, well i think that's the main reason why they talk in fights, explain te attacks and all. I think it kinda lost it. Goes to show he's really not needed in that world anymore. 

Oh, Ho, Ho, it's MAGIC! You kno~w

Sweet, third ASMB (Awesome-Sauce Magic Battle) featuring our protagonists this season!

Kim Sarae might get a lot of crap about his characters,

Spoiler
but his action scenes are top notch.

No no no. For what purpose? He is a sword master. And he doesn't need it.

Edermask is the only one who deserves it in order to defeat Janus.

But I've got a feeling that Iremi will be able to do it. Because I think she is OP as **** in her unsealed state. 

Well the dragon can be a troll and give his Heart of overflowing Mana to the person who needs it the least. And it's also character locked and can't be transferred.

Remind me of all those time I run raids in MMORPG and some troll tanks roll for DPS gears and got it. The final and undefeatable boss of everything is always the RNG God. -_-

I was impatient so I read mangajoys but will reread when you catch up. Gutted that the translations caught up I thought there were more chapters of magician left and I found out nope you have caught up just when it seems SPOILER Iremi may awaken because the last panels were focusing on her waking up after experiencing incredible near life death exp it seems like the seal may have completely broken as stuff like that can cause severe psychological damage

I believe it said she & Enzu were 12 in vol:1 so they are each 20 years old now or maybe 21 because they traveled with him for a year.

Sooo... which one of them is Guest 21?

Cool, thanks OMAS and Guest 21!!

Thank you Guest 21! You're doing great work and even though I have no idea who you are I will still eagerly await and read your work only. Took one look at this same chapter on some other manga sites and well... it was horrible. They even used the translations that OMA did but were too lazy to even punctuate!? Are you serious!? Everything was already translated for them and they couldn't even bother to spell check and do quality control!? Damn, lazy asses. Was just run on sentences and no spacing all over the place. 

So in conclusion you do great work anonymous person and I thank you for it. I look forward to reading the rest if you plan on doing them. 

Thanks for the translation! This battle is getting so intense X_X

Thanks for all your have work One Man Army Scans &Guest 21 this was another great chapter that i will remember for a long time.

@Guest 21 your scans are at a completely different level from mangajoy's one! Thank you!

I can just imagine Iremi doing the spirit bomb... Anyway even if she doesn't output it all at once, she could seriously just spam the strongest attack over and over again until nothing is left, and it would of been impossible to seal her too unless there was a Deus Ex Seal that could suppress the infinite, in which case Mr all wise edermask would of been better of leaning how to use the seal from the monks and using it on Picol... I mean Janus.

Huge answer, not spoiler.

Spoiler

In short: Having infinite mana just means you can cast spells without having to stop or rest. It does not mean you can use all of it at any given time. Or that you can cast things instantly.

I kinda like how Edermask keeps fighting even though his allies are dropping like flies, movies & most other stories over dramatize; if a leader of a group dropped to his knees in tears at the first sign of tragedy they would all fall.  

I believe it said she & Enzu were 12 in vol:1 so they are each 20 years old now or maybe 21 because they traveled with him for a year.

Ah so it was just an odd choice of words the author used? So their age didn't really double literally it was just an expression. Got it thanks. 

I kinda like how Edermask keeps fighting even though his allies are dropping like flies, movies & most other stories over dramatize; if a leader of a group dropped to his knees in tears at the first sign of tragedy they would all fall.  

I've been rereading this and I was wondering. How old is Iremi? She says that it's not just a one or two year difference pretending to be 15 at Modern castle but she states that her age has doubled since parting with Edermask. Considering it was 8 years since she parted with him wouldn't that make her about 16 or 17 if we allow a year of traveling or so? Yet the way she talks about pretending to be 15 makes it sound like she's a lot older than that. So how old is she? Has it been said yet and I've just missed it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics