Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 340votes)

Maou no Hisho

Alt Names: alt 마왕의 비서alt 魔王の秘書alt 魔王的秘书alt Satan's Secretaryalt The Demon King's Secretary
Author: Kamonabe Kamotsu
Artist: Kamonabe Kamotsu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King has finally awakened. To begin the process of conquering the human world, he decided to start by kidnapping some humans. One of the kidnapped humans was an amazingly capable "Secretary"...!
She does her work promptly and with unimaginable skill. Because of her, humanity is heading toward danger at Mach speed!!

Raw: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/maouno/
Go to Maou no Hisho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

298 Comments

I like it but theres something about the writing that just doesn't nail it. Too deadpan?

RIP human race.

No Otherwise, "RIP Demon Race"
Reference : See Page 15 When The king Overjoyed With His Secretary Resignation

>The King happily saying "I'm Free" after the secretary's resignation

That was really damn funny

It was the demon king's seal being just a bunch of chains around his bed that did it for me. I don't think I'd mind being sealed like that tbh

I wonder how he's going to feel once he learns she's leading an army to conquer him.

Will it be more or less scary than having her as a secretary?

megane girl :D

Kind or remind me of those american comics parody chapters in where the supervillain(Luthor,Doom,etc) actually conquered the world,but is unable to enjoy it,because he kill every other being who was a leader and now  he is the only idiot left in charge.

Is she the succesor of that "midnight secretary" maybe?

RIP human race.

And in yet another, there's an overpowered, smiling hero who casually declares his intent at destroying humanity.

Helck, Princess and Secretary should just team up already.

YES. The Princess as Demon Lord, This Secretary as the Secretary and Helck as their mighty general.

Kind of reminds me of Suzuki the receptionist from Dragon Half. I can see her barring heroes if they don't have an appointment...

I'm almost sure this author took this idea from the title of Devil's Advocate lol.

She's part demon in the same way that all proper, efficient, well organized people are part demon.

In the other demon world, a certain captive princess is conquering the demon world.

In this one, its a secretary.

And in yet another, there's an overpowered, smiling hero who casually declares his intent at destroying humanity.

Helck, Princess and Secretary should just team up already.

So, given her eyes, what's the chance she's actually part-demon?

Skimmed through ch2's raw.

Spoiler

Yeah, I think the demon lord is in over his head.

"Secretary, for your disrespect, I will have you die now!"

"All right, please fill out execution forms a1, b3, d4, and file them at the proper offices."

This is Maou jou de oyasumi all over for our maou... poor guy, he has my condole... wait, nope! Let's the fun begin :D

kuudere <3

so the maou specifically said to bring only females,

but clearly there is also captive males later..

these bunch of mobs seriuosly need a secretary, and thus the story

>The King happily saying I'm Free

Yeah, I think the demon lord is in over his head.

"Secretary, for your disrespect, I will have you die now!"

"All right, please fill out execution forms a1, b3, d4, and file them at the proper offices."

In the other demon world, a certain captive princess is conquering the demon world.

lets just hope that they dont join force and make maou sama gone bald(crazy) ok?

Efficient little thing, isn't she?

Oh lord, it was just a matter of time. After how popular the secretary for the leader in Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san become, it was just when. And when is now. Very good start.

Got to be worried, especially since her past boss was celebrating his freedom from her. O.o;;;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics