Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Apr 06 2017 08:28 PM

Just read the light novel, a good 5 volumes have been translated over on 

https://uselessno4.wordpress.com/projects/skeleton-knight/

It's a more comedic take on how an OP MC with a full skeleton body would travel in a fantasy world 

evidence \/

https://i0.wp.com/over-lap.co.jp/Contents/ProductSubImages/0/9784865540758_sub01_LL.jpg

Yeah i read that too this week xD.

It's a fun read. But the plot started to really get weird.

Well theres a bigger plto underneath. So i suspect something to happen xD. In the next 10 vols...

Just read the light novel, a good 5 volumes have been translated over on 

https://uselessno4.wordpress.com/projects/skeleton-knight/

It's a more comedic take on how an OP MC with a full skeleton body would travel in a fantasy world 

evidence \/

https://i0.wp.com/over-lap.co.jp/Contents/ProductSubImages/0/9784865540758_sub01_LL.jpg

Perhaps he has a body like Skeletor?
Skeletor-spoo.jpg

Nope

Skeleton avatar, sent to game realm. C'mon its Overlord!

Kidnapped child, travel to a foreign land. C'mon it's Taken...or is it Finding Nemo?

Skeleton avatar, sent to game realm. C'mon its Overlord!

Skeletor-spoo.jpg

At least he didn't get Plundor's body:

latest?cb=20111108165943

How does a skeleton eat?

Watch Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl

How does a skeleton eat?

Skeletor-spoo.jpg

>read synopsis

This is supposed to be a parody of Overlord right? I mean, this cant be serious...

not really, Overlord become skeleton because he was using it as his avatar, but here MC was forced to use the best or the most expensive stuff in the game.

>read synopsis

This is supposed to be a parody of Overlord right? I mean, this cant be serious...

We have a meat eating skeleton and a spaghetti loving skeleton. They'd go well with that creepy ass laughing skeleton that drinks wine in The Last Unicorn.

How does a skeleton eat? 

by chewing it to the bone.

D'aw!!
CLIFF-HANGED AF!

How does a skeleton eat? 

Very very slowly.

How does a skeleton eat? 

Of course they eat! It goes thru their mouths and vanishes in their bellies.

I know a great pasta chef skeleton who makes killer spaghetti. He friendzoned me too, lol.

There must be some sort of MMO addiction epidemic, and all these world-transfer mangas are the result of dehydrated fever dreams.

I thought the epidemic was well known at this point?

There must be some sort of MMO addiction epidemic, and all these world-transfer mangas are the result of dehydrated fever dreams.

Spoiler

Spoiler

or at least that his setting if anyone see his face and ask "why you become skeleton ?" as he doesnt know why his skin avatar become permanent and why he cannot remove it

How does a skeleton eat? 

Spoiler

Well, after reading the first volume.. It was okay. It's like a less serious and more comedy Overlord.

Gonna follow this for arc's silly monologue

This has nothing to do with overlord except for the skeleton part, nos even how both mcs deals with such a situation is the same

Spoiler

How does a skeleton eat? 

Theres a reason for this, we won't see it for a long time though

How does a skeleton eat? 

Theres a reason behind this, we'll probably see it a long time from now though

How does a skeleton eat? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics