Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 317votes)

Witch Hat Atelier

Alt Names: alt Atelier of Pointy Hatalt Atelier of Witch Hatalt とんがり帽子のアトリエalt 尖帽子的魔法工房alt 고깔모자의 아틀리에alt Tongari Boushi no Atelieralt Tongari Boushi no Atorie
Author: Shirahama Kamome
Artist: Shirahama Kamome
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl in a small village · Coco always wanted to be a wizard. But those who cannot use magic since birth cannot become wizards, so she had given up her dream of becoming a wizard. However, one day, a magician visited the village · This is the story of despair and hope that visited the girl.
Go to Witch Hat Atelier Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This little black haired witch is the biggest bitch I ever seen. New Window KanTheMan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tongari Boushi no Atelier New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

155 Comments

It doesn't seem to bad and it actually has a nice spin on it. I'll definitely look forward to reading this.

I was waiting for this manga

Thanks!

Tragedy tag had me worried. =\

Hm. Theres just something the story that doesn't click for me but I don't know what.

That loli is thirsty af

I hope we get some master-apprentice romance (w/ a timeskip ofc) if the manga gets long enough. Witch-dono is pretty hot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics