Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

R.I.P. My dick

Why does it feel like the stores with art as a theme end so soon? This, Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan, Kono Kanojo wa Fiction, the one with that rat bastard artist that ruined everything good to chase after the wrong muse.

Why did this manga got axed? I will never understand japan tastes.

Was it really axed though? Or some other circumstance caused the author to stop? All things considered, the manga is pretty generic and seems well aimed at otaku tastes/trends(faceless protagonist, "pure gyaru", and an excuse to put said pure gyaru in embarassing/ecchi situations)

Part of the issue is that they don't seem to realise just how worldwide the appeal of anime and manga is that series that may not be doing well there would be huge over here(990k views and 5.5k follows for this manga). An interesting thing to note is that Big O was created SPECIFICALLY with this in mind. It tanked in Japan, but was HUGELY popular and critically acclaimed here to the point that Cartoon Network themselves foot the bill for season 2 showing that there are valid and viable markets outside of Japan. Why more publishers don't seem to realise things like this is be

Well, Kodansha, Kadokawa (Bookwalker) and Shueisha (Viz) have all invested heavily on the English licensing market with their own money unlike other foreign markets that are usually depended on local 3rd party licensors.

But then, look how often you see a licensed series stop printing or slow down due to low sales. 

FINAL CHAPTER? I"M SO MAD

I hope it's so he can focus on his other manga. But I love this a lot and will miss it.

I think part the problem is they are to focused on appealing to a very narrow niche market that they forget to and don't even bother trying expand and appeal to new different readers. So new good stories don't get handled right and are killed off before ever given the support and chance to get going and draw in those new readers what would expand the manga market as a whole.

Part of the issue is that they don't seem to realise just how worldwide the appeal of anime and manga is that series that may not be doing well there would be huge over here(990k views and 5.5k follows for this manga). An interesting thing to note is that Big O was created SPECIFICALLY with this in mind. It tanked in Japan, but was HUGELY popular and critically acclaimed here to the point that Cartoon Network themselves foot the bill for season 2 showing that there are valid and viable markets outside of Japan. Why more publishers don't seem to realise things like this is be

Final Chapter?!?!

*upends table*

goddammit japan, this really makes me mad

Sth2X_.gif

You can't take this series away from me, man.

I dont understand japanese readers.. carbon copy stories of poor art and lacky imagination can soar into hundreds of chapters, yet unique stories with decent art and fresh plots get axed. It doesnt matter if story is good or not, as long as there are 3 or 4 popular things done half assedly, it will sell like cookies.

I think part the problem is they are to focused on appealing to a very narrow niche market that they forget to and don't even bother trying expand and appeal to new different readers. So new good stories don't get handled right and are killed off before ever given the support and chance to get going and draw in those new readers what would expand the manga market as a whole.

I dont understand japanese readers..

Things get Fireflied all the time in the West too. Surely I don't need to present examples.

That said... feels bad, man.

I dont understand japanese readers.. carbon copy stories of poor art and lacky imagination can soar into hundreds of chapters, yet unique stories with decent art and fresh plots get axed. It doesnt matter if story is good or not, as long as there are 3 or 4 popular things done half assedly, it will sell like cookies.

Well, The Japanese Readers and their shit taste....

Maybe they get sick of one girl easily. Probably why gigantic harams are such big thing.

Delicious Senpai thighs

Next is the last chapter? Damn... another potential wasted.

17eda733a10cbdf9db2d49ddd89bdbab.png

Genie-Jaw-Drop.gif

Wait what, final chapter already ?

Axed ?

Yep. This and Yuki to Sumi.

Wait what, final chapter already ?

Axed ?

there better be a confession on that final chapter

butt

Final Chapter?!?!

*upends table*

Why is noone talking about how Megumi took the time and money to dye her hair twice just to appeal to Eda?

Prob because the other 2 are teasing her about it and the whole point of this manga is Megumi being embarrassed/teased IMO.  Wait.

Why is noone talking about how Megumi took the time and money to dye her hair twice just to appeal to Eda?

They didn't even get into the one where he turned into a "shower of gold", rained on the girl, and impregnated her like that.  Not making this up, honest to Zeus.

That's the painting's (Danae).

I love Oglaf's rendition of that one ("shower of gold" Zeus gets it on with the washbucket water instead of the chick) (NSFW warning: tits)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics