Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 356votes)

Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai

Alt Names: alt らふすけ先輩alt Rafusuke Senpaialt Rough Sketch Senpai
Author: Onio
Artist: Onio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A libido-fuelled art comedy featuring the secret art club activities of a delinquent girl and the boy who will make her his masterpiece.
Go to Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

391 Comments

godlike ending

he basically proposes

she accepts and responds accordingly 

author fucking delivered, and also teased us. who else thought that the kiss was going to appear only on the painting?

Thank you raptor scans!

I am not satisfied, but that can't be helped :(
Good work to both author and scanlator, thanks for bringing this to us.

I mean, this was a neat manga, but it wasn't really going anywhere. She likes him, but he doesn't show any interest in her aside from wanting to draw her. I'm not surprised if it got axed.

Hell even chapter 25:

Spoiler

and kono bijutsubu that also anything happens at all got an anime and is going for over 50 chapters ... this series was good and even made some actual references to artist and talked about them.

content

That was a fun ride. Thanks, Raptor Scans. :D

I'm almost glad this manga didn't get to become stale. All in all, a predictable-yet-satisfying ending.

I said it in the other work of the author, but something catched my interest when looking at the raws of the other untranslated work (look at the end of the chapter list), although simple, all the girls wear the same ribbon, so my guess is that all the characters in these titles are in the same school, maybe from the beginning this was supposed to be a limited series because Onio wanted to show us a bigger picture with a central theme: romance forged on art.

So, more than being dissapointed, there's a glimmer of hope that more titles will be in the future wit that theme and curvy FMC.

Well, it's been nice. Sadly, it was cut short, but I still liked it.

So, yeah! Thanks a lot for the scans! Deeply appreciated!

In another universe, there'll be another me reading a continuation of this manga that I can still read in bato.to.

Farewell. Prefer this one than author work.

I mean, this was a neat manga, but it wasn't really going anywhere. She likes him, but he doesn't show any interest in her aside from wanting to draw her. I'm not surprised if it got axed.

Hell even chapter 25:

Spoiler

Dude wants to draw her for years to come.

If that doesnt say what he feels for he I dont know what does.

I'll take this final chapter as a farewell to Batoto too.

It has been a pleasure.

Hell even chapter 25:

Spoiler

Japan has no taste anymore if this got axed.

Sadly this is nothing new. Wish fulfillment sells better and is easier to make. Capitalism ho!

Gotta open up more space for Isekai and harem.

There goes another of my best read list.... orz

His other manga also was axed man, this is total bullshit.

wait what the fux

Alright, time to enter denial mode. This manga cannot be allowed to end yet!

Maybe this need to end so he can focus on his other manga that is being published

I don't really think that a 8 pages manga would be axed after 2 volumes.

His other manga also was axed man, this is total bullshit.

Maybe this need to end so he can focus on his other manga that is being published

I don't really think that a 8 pages manga would be axed after 2 volumes.

What the shit Japan?

Was it really axed though? Or some other circumstance caused the author to stop? All things considered, the manga is pretty generic and seems well aimed at otaku tastes/trends(faceless protagonist, "pure gyaru", and an excuse to put said pure gyaru in embarassing/ecchi situations)

So, what you're saying is that it would sell like fucking hotcakes if it was hentai.

And I bet had his editor pressured the author into shoehorning a harem into it this'd still be going... oh and made one of them Eda's little sister... and had some sort of battle element... yeah it'd definitely still be going and get an anime pretty soon as well if he did that.

don't worry megumi, when both of you get married, you can pose nude for him anytime

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics