Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.45 - 154votes)

B Group no Shounen X

Alt Names: alt Bグループの少年 X
Author: Sakurai Haruki
Artist: Bonkara
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist Sakuragi Ryou was in the "A group" in middle school. At least until he got caught up some trouble and developed a reputation as a delinquent. Wanting to live a normal, peaceful life in high school he decides to do a reverse high school debut, aiming to be in the boring, middle-of-the-pack "B group". Above all else he doesn't want to stand out. But then one day he encounters the school idol, Fujimoto Erika, being harassed by delinquents and begrudgingly decides to help her out. She then starts to develop an interest in him, which is going to make his goal of not standing out tough...
Go to B Group no Shounen X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

To the thrash it goes

That kick just broke all kinds of soccer logic

Fucking hell 

If the size of the Field is normal, i don't think even pro can do that.

are you sure? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVZ5YAUry0

and its football

GOLAZOOOO!
If the size of the Field is normal, i don't think even pro can do that.

Why do the boys think the girl(s) belongs to everyone when they kind of know that Ryou and Erika are dating?

What the fuck is going on?

Very poor adaptation, the pace is very messy. 

By this point people are just hating for the sake of hating lol.
Its really not that bad.

I like this one too, gives a 4koma kinda vibe. lol

That kick just broke all kinds of soccer logic

Fucking hell 

Its really not that bad.

There is literally no sense of pacing or development after no real introduction or set up for anything.  The entire thing is just "those retarded jealous classmates in the background of every harem try and bully self-insert protagonist while his girlfriends (or whoever they are) fawn over him"

Like this is borderline incomprehensible, not sure how this could be considered anything other than bad 

this is what you get when you have an unpopular person fantasizing what it's like to be popular.

completely overblown and downright cringey developments associated with your typical holier than thou mary su mc harem protagonist.

nice pace of uploads, thx LHTLs :) 

Hmm Ryou in this manga looks like a brat... not cool and scary with murderous intent when he's serious at all. 

rip.

Its really not that bad.

So what is this?

We take a novel, and turn it into random trash?

Thank you, very much!

The "X" stands for fail, or no good huh.

Even if the writing wasn't a disjointed mess, this would still be fucking terrible.

The previous one was so much better as well as the art what a shame...

Time for a curb-stomp battle. 

barely understanding anything lol, waste of good art

So if I go read whats translated of the Ln, this is what happens after?

The translator dropped the WN before getting anywhere near the event in chapter 3 of this manga. The events of the fist two chapters are sort of a rushed/fractured mashup of several chapters of the WN, though they still skip the earlier introductory parts.

Are there another source for the rest? Kinda losing track without it.

Senmanga has chapters 01 - 14 of the first manga (search for "The Boy Who Belongs To Group B") up on their raw site. No idea if that's the whole run or not though. It ends at a weird part as well.

So if I go read whats translated of the Ln, this is what happens after?

Meh I like it.

I'll probably wont read anymore of this, so messy... gonna go back and read the previous release to cleanse my head of this wacky manga (including the chapters in JP).

For some reason the flow of the... scenes seems very static. The conversations stop and continue at weird places, and a lot of shit got glossed over.

All the extra guys are kinda annoying tbh, like it's just too much all the time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics