Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.45 - 154votes)

B Group no Shounen X

Alt Names: alt Bグループの少年 X
Author: Sakurai Haruki
Artist: Bonkara
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Protagonist Sakuragi Ryou was in the "A group" in middle school. At least until he got caught up some trouble and developed a reputation as a delinquent. Wanting to live a normal, peaceful life in high school he decides to do a reverse high school debut, aiming to be in the boring, middle-of-the-pack "B group". Above all else he doesn't want to stand out. But then one day he encounters the school idol, Fujimoto Erika, being harassed by delinquents and begrudgingly decides to help her out. She then starts to develop an interest in him, which is going to make his goal of not standing out tough...
Go to B Group no Shounen X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

Well, i guess we can say that this MC is another Kirito and all girls are belong to him. That's all about this manga. Lmao

While it's true that the artwork is good, but the plot is lacking something. Since MC always solves everything with his mystery OP abilities make this manga boring. 

It lacks cohesion, it jumps all over the place with no sight of a breather to make an impact in any action that happens. Pretty bad.

Well, i guess we can say that this MC is another Kirito and all girls are belong to him. That's all about this manga. Lmao

While it's true that the artwork is good, but the plot is lacking something. Since MC always solves everything with his mystery OP abilities make this manga boring. 

I think the way the page are structured is weird. With all those close-up, or something, the art is nice but it doesn't seems to follow the dialogs. There's something very strange in the pacing, the art and the character interaction and I can't put my finger on it.

It's a shame, cause I had fun reading the few translater chapter of the Light Novel, but this manga kinda... destroy my good impression I had of the story before.

The art is nice, but I don't know why I don't like reading this manga. I don't know if the pacing is bad or if it's the story that is disjointed, or if every character feels so very shallow. When I started reading it, it felt like I was starting from chapter 30 instead of starting a new manga; like I should know and have a bond with all these characters to understand the story.

nice, double release

i guess this 'arc' is ending next chapter

Can someone direct me to plot?

I'm still not sure if I hate kendo guy or not. 

(after reading chapter 8) -closing my eyes- -suddenly opens making an astonishing aura- I hope sound effects like that happened irl.

He didn't pressure the MC or blackmailed him into it. He brought him into the club, gave him the gear and told him they are going to spar in a calm manner. Even the MC should have some kind of pride to accept to accept the challenge of someone asking seriously.

Now taking the challenge with his full strength on the other hand... He does want to seem weak after all be it a pain to himself or no.

Isn't this way too corny? LOL.

*sound of my astonishment for all these different sound effects*

are all the male characters fcking brainless idiots?

Plus Given the MC's personality he would've outright rejected that offer for a 'match' why did he agree, its so inconsistent lol

He didn't pressure the MC or blackmailed him into it. He brought him into the club, gave him the gear and told him they are going to spar in a calm manner. Even the MC should have some kind of pride to accept to accept the challenge of someone asking seriously.

are all the male characters fcking brainless idiots?

Plus Given the MC's personality he would've outright rejected that offer for a 'match' why did he agree, its so inconsistent lol

not sure why author's have to throw in the whole 'let's rape a girl' type delinquents

If I remember right the scenes in this adaptation manga have weird vibes different from the actual novel, I mean in the novel the delinquent feels less annoying ._.

After re-checking the novel, I know why the vibes and pace feels off. The manga compressed every volume of the novels (approximately 300 pages) into 2 manga chapters... Every scenes become exaggerated more than necessary...

The SFXs are so descriptive I'm actually laughing because of that.

not sure why author's have to throw in the whole 'let's rape a girl' type delinquents

the Mangaplot Quite a mess,
I Agree with you

yeah its a bit of a mess but i believe this manga takes place after the 20 chapters of the LN thats translated already which is a pretty good read, i dont even read much Novels and i liked it.

Read the LN otherwise this manga wont make any sense 

wish they TLed more of the LN though 

the Mangaplot Quite a mess,
I Agree with you

You guys are doing a great job, LHTranslation! Your releases are just like junk food for me. 

Read the LN otherwise this manga wont make any sense 

wish they TLed more of the LN though 

Wow a couple with chemistry. Fucking groundbreaking for a LN.

So I think I'm kinda getting where this is going. The guy and girl both like each other. She's popular, he's not. It seems a lot of the captains of the teams (except the Kendo team childhood friend couple would I'd love to see a spinoff of) like her (like the soccer guy) and want to go up against the main guy.

I know it's a manga, but still... that entire scene defied physics on so many levels.

Who is this guy? The Flash™? I mean from a 3rd floor window there will be approx. 1.5 seconds before she hits the ground. How far did he run? And then her mass times the velocity she had built up as well as the fact that she was coming down head first?

This needs a supernatural tag at this point.

I kinda want to like this manga because the central characters are actually kinda likable, but man... the stuff that keeps happening is too much of a stretch even by manga standards.

Spoiler

So i checked out the other version of this with only 2 chapter and the girl was portrayed as someone yandere-ish. so is she?

I can only go by the LN I have read. 

Spoiler

I hope that helps.

The only pros in this manga is probably the nice art.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics