Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 173votes)

Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

Alt Names: alt 制服のヴァンピレスロードalt 制服的吸血鬼女王alt The J.K. of the Vampire Ladyalt Uniformed Vampiress Lord
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Normal high school girl Irie Yuunagi suddenly has her blood sucked by a strange man one night. Yuunagi wakes up as a vampire and learns that she has been added to the man who bit her, Rin's, family. She begins to learn about the rules of the vampire world from Rin.
Go to Seifuku no Vampiress Lord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

The new guy has the same hairstyle as Rin... Might he be a descendant of his relative, or will all male characters gonna have that kinda dandelion hairstyle?

That's Irie's neighbour from ch. 3, isn't it?

Page 11 is blank?

Vampires, who have superhuman sences only when author needs that, and don't have in other occasions, are the best kind of vampires.

The new guy has the same hairstyle as Rin... Might he be a descendant of his relative, or will all male characters gonna have that kinda dandelion hairstyle?

and thus start her journey to create her own harem by NTR-ing all girl in her academy..

I don't see how she's NTR-ing anyone? From what we've seen, none of the girls have established relationships. Your statement makes no sense.

Also, yeah, it is netori.

This is finished a while back I think. It is only 3 volumes 2.

and thus start her journey to create her own harem by NTR-ing all girl in her academy..

Netorare = your lover gets stolen. 
Netori = you steal someone's lover. 

May you use this knowledge wisely~

Maybe there'll be a gay guy or crossdresser lol

Knowing Matsumoto's previous work...  I hope so.

I missed this...

i can't help but agree.....at least at this point in the manga.

Maybe there'll be a gay guy or crossdresser lol

This is how AIDS started

Great to see this back. Now if only could get someone to pick back up Catulus Syndrome.

More like I pity all the men in this manga, I can tell she's gonna treat all the girls with affection, and abuse the shit out of every male character that's introduced.........

i can't help but agree.....at least at this point in the manga

Yukko actually wears the track suit?

Sounds like the 'red-haired grandpa' is a fearsome guy. Why do I feel like his art style would look like something out of a very different manga?

I think Yukko's preference also includes personality. Aya's got a rotten, idiotic personality that only a person out for no-strings attached romps would be attracted to. Aya's also incredibly self-absorbed and seems to annoy everyone around her with boneheaded comments on their chests and self-gratifying comments about her own. As Aya's own friend said: she has no good points aside from the ones on her chest.

Basically, she's an annoying idiot.

It's not "grandpa" it is "grandma". See V01 C05 page 14.

Of course, the translation from the original Japanese to English by the fansubbers may be wrong but I doubt it.

Still enjoying vampire and yuri mix i just hope that she hide the fact that she's a vampire in few more chapter for the excitement of the reader but she already told her bestfriend/potential lover but still enjoying that few people dont know yet..and thank you for the latest chapter

It was pointed out elsewhere that the color page (page 3) has little hearts on the girls, potentially indicating where they'll be bitten (it matches up for Nana, anyway). Rikka's bite spot is particularly... interesting.

Spoiler

Note that the public/state high school girls recoil at the sight of Yuunagi, as they cannot compete with the FABULOUS HAIR of a Himesa student. :P

Somebody just give a big gun to a kid XD

That poor dude.  He doesn't even know he has no chance.

Looks like he has given up long time ago to me. That's kinda heart breaking in its own way

Class Rep is cute. I hope her discusison with Yuunagi doesn't go too badly.

More like I pity all the men in this manga, I can tell she's gonna treat all the girls with affection, and abuse the shit out of every male character that's introduced.........

I just found this manga this day the story was interesting..thank you.
I think it's the homoerotic unde....overtones of this series, but it really remind so em of Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics