Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 150votes)

God of Martial Arts

Alt Names: alt เทพยุทธ์พลิกลิขิตสวรรค์alt 绝世武神alt Dewa Seni Beladirialt Jue Shi Wu Shenalt Peerless Martial God
Author: Jing Wu Hen
Artist: Yunduowudongman
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In this world, respect is earned with martial arts. Weak martial artists have strengths of tens of thousands of pounds, capable of cracking boulders. And the strong ones can cut off rivers and split mountains. There are even martial kings who know everything and can travel across the universe. Martial art decides your fate as well as your life and death. The weak is humiliated while the strong looks down on the world. This is a a world where the strong bullies the weak. People's statuses are decided by the levels of their cultivation of martial arts. Each faction fights for the title of "The Strongest". Only the strong ones have the right to survive. Even if you are from the same clan or faction, if you are weak, then you will be bullied and kicked out without mercy.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/jueshiwushen.html
Go to God of Martial Arts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To the Author ( Jing wu hen ) New Window Niru
  • 9 Replies
Topic LOVE New Window Ninjastonerman
  • 0 Replies
Topic All characters New Window maliklg
  • 1 Replies

264 Comments

the question is, who didn't say "trash" to Lin Feng?

His father

Spoiler

I put the quote in spoiler tag to avoid the size it would turn out later on lol.

As for what you said, I didn't know their aura change according to their mental state, if that is the case then my comment before can be disregarded.

No prob to smack a bitch up. It's called KARMA!!

Interesting Fact of Today :
1. Because this chapter is soo guuuddd, Allen forgot to insert Interesting Fact of Today
2. Cliffhanger of This recent arc is OVER 9000!!! NOW I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE!!!

3. Tomorrow, If Allen In sage mode, we can read How Our Ling Feng slap some bitch in final,

some people said there is no gentleman whose raise a hands against women especially He is MC, but this is exception #GENDER_EQUALITY

I'm about to write those three, but seems like there's another here who thought the same thing, lol

This guy saying "I'm fine" after the battle reminded me of Eugene from Hey Arnold and his "I'm fine" after getting wrecked lol.

Interesting Fact of Today :
1. Because this chapter is soo guuuddd, Allen forgot to insert Interesting Fact of Today
2. Cliffhanger of This recent arc is OVER 9000!!! NOW I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE!!!

3. Tomorrow, If Allen In sage mode, we can read How Our Ling Feng slap some bitch in final,

some people said there is no gentleman whose raise a hands against women especially He is MC, but this is an exception #GENDER_EQUALITY

Yes allen I think I remember Lin Hong. He was that guy who called Lin Feng trash right? Or was he the guy who called Lin Feng trash? Or could he actually be that guy in that chapter who called Lin Feng trash?

the question is, who didn't say "trash" to Lin Feng?

Many thanks to the translator for the facts of the day, they really help. I was reading the novel and I was wondering why lin Qian did what she did, then you said in the facts of the day that she has a brother, then I understood everything. 

Yes allen I think I remember Lin Hong. He was that guy who called Lin Feng trash right? Or was he the guy who called Lin Feng trash? Or could he actually be that guy in that chapter who called Lin Feng trash?

Forgot to include the fact page into the zip file for Ch. 20.1. Oh well.

Where is the fun fact??

Lets find allen and cripple his cultivation for not adding an interesting fact at the end!
I warned you before allen ! ヾ(`ε´)ノ

This is the first time I've seen a Manhua get uploaded so quickly with this many chapters. Master Allen you are awesome!

Where is the fun fact??
Alllee3n you are beasttt.... Love uu:))

ive seen the raws and man it is intense . tho i dont know chinese . just seeing the picture . especially our MC with purple aura . dunno if thats his shadow spirit or something else

omgggg, such a cliffhanger in 19.3 :( my god, i cant survive till the next subchapter, hehe :P

great job as always allen with the subchapters !! and thank you for them ofc :)

thanks for the update dude.

chapter 19.3 major cliffhanger woooooooooooooooo.

half the reason i like this manhua is because of allen. he makes this manhwa 100 timea better

allen is the best

No, the author clearly messed up on the drawing lol, the guy was with a ice aura and she was with the fire one, even if she changed to ice, the guy still has only 1 element.

But at this point in time, who cares? lol

What I'm bothered about is that there's 2 sub-chapters without the word Trash in them. Where's my tragedy tag? LOL.

Again thanks for the hard work Allen, you are the true God of Martial Translations.

Okay, this time I actually checked.

I'm more than happy to admit that I'm wrong, but I'm now entirely convinced it's an error by the arthor.

If you check chapter 18 his aura is blue there, so I think it has more to do with what state he's in.

So when it's blue he's only releasing his energy and when it's red/orange it's with a fire atribue/element.

That would probably explain the blueish tint even when the flames are orange and the fact that his eyes skill glow blue and not orange.

Even the main characters aura is blue at times, but when he uses his spirit/element it's black, because his whatever(insert forgettable and generic name here) shadow or darkness I think. ( side note: I think it's happened to a few other characters, but would have to 're read to confirm, if you haven't noticed by now, I comment first and then check later)

We didn't see him use anything with ice, he just had a blue aura. All the ice show was used by the girl to create the barrier and a shield to block the attack.

I might be giving the author to much credit or looking into things to much and he could have simple made a mistake.

No, the author clearly messed up on the drawing lol, the guy was with a ice aura and she was with the fire one, even if she changed to ice, the guy still has only 1 element.

What I'm bothered about is that there's 2 sub-chapters without the word Trash in them. Where's my tragedy tag? LOL.

Again thanks for the hard work Allen, you are the true God of Martial Translations.

yeah i'm just saying cause i'm a bit confused, so far i  enjoy this "savages simulator" series

allen, i think "trash" would be appropriate in this case. couldn't really find a moment where "garbage" would be appropriate. next best word i could think up is "noob"

No, i think Trash is fit with MC personality, situation and surrounding environment. WE NEED DAILY DOSE OF TRASH

6 chap in a day solo? wow this could be superhuman work! nice job allen. u pawn those most of scan team! rampage! like your style. keep it up! thanks for new chap..peaace.

He Working with his inner Ki you know, Allen cultivation is peerless. He is Superhuman soloer who the other scans-group cannot archieve.

Edit: LMAO, you are right. the author clearly messed up with martial spirit color

I haven't checked, but you could be right or wrong.

But remember she's meant to special and can use both elements fire and ice. It was shown like 3 or chapters back, when they showed up at that arena of death, or whatever it's called to cause trouble.

wait, the first part of ch 19 she is the fire, and the guy is the ice, but in the second part she is the ice and the guy is the fire, or am i wrong?

I haven't checked, but you could be right or wrong.

But remember she's meant to special and can use both elements fire and ice. It was shown like 3 or chapters back, when they showed up at that arena of death, or whatever it's called to cause trouble.

wait, the first part of ch 19 she is the fire, and the guy is the ice, but in the second part she is the ice and the guy is the fire, or am i wrong?

not even alot of dialogue. youre not even close to the speed of the flash... ugh slow. jkin btw thanks for the uploads.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics