Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 150votes)

God of Martial Arts

Alt Names: alt เทพยุทธ์พลิกลิขิตสวรรค์alt 绝世武神alt Dewa Seni Beladirialt Jue Shi Wu Shenalt Peerless Martial God
Author: Jing Wu Hen
Artist: Yunduowudongman
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In this world, respect is earned with martial arts. Weak martial artists have strengths of tens of thousands of pounds, capable of cracking boulders. And the strong ones can cut off rivers and split mountains. There are even martial kings who know everything and can travel across the universe. Martial art decides your fate as well as your life and death. The weak is humiliated while the strong looks down on the world. This is a a world where the strong bullies the weak. People's statuses are decided by the levels of their cultivation of martial arts. Each faction fights for the title of "The Strongest". Only the strong ones have the right to survive. Even if you are from the same clan or faction, if you are weak, then you will be bullied and kicked out without mercy.

Original Webcomic: http://www.dmzj.com/info/jueshiwushen.html
Go to God of Martial Arts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To the Author ( Jing wu hen ) New Window Niru
  • 9 Replies
Topic LOVE New Window Ninjastonerman
  • 0 Replies
Topic All characters New Window maliklg
  • 1 Replies

264 Comments

To anyone who has trouble loading chapters, wait a bit or refresh the page. Looks like even Batoto can't keep up with my upload speed now...

I seem to have trouble opening 21.3 is anyone else having this problem?

Story : 3.5

Plots (dramatic events): 3

Characters (depth, etc): 3

Art: 3.5 / 4

Pacing (art, viewer friendly understanding of story, conversations, cultivation): 3.5

AllenAllen input to this work: 4.5

Just out of curiosity, what scale are you using there? 1=horrible/will hurt to read/barely readable or 1=eh, good enough? I'm assuming 5=amazing.

MC new Hobbies : "Finding Enemies"
New Vocabulary : "Dog Shit"

This Manwha is getting ridiculous man, nxt time we see the mc he offending people just cuz he breathing.

MC new Hobbies : "Finding Enemies"
New Vocabulary : "Dog Shit"

you try this.
"yong heng zhi zun"

thank you for recommending this to me good sir  :)

guys  can you recommend me another manhua like god of martial arts  with OP MC ? while waiting for the next chapter    :)

you try this.
"yong heng zhi zun"

Now it feels like GoMA, the "Trash" is back lol.

Here My List : (Actually Most of Them/MC not so OP merely Underdog Heroes)

Spoiler

Some of them Literary hard to read, and some of them had Irregularly update. But most of them I have read,

Hail WUXIA MANHUA!!!

thank you good sir !  :)

Can any of you actually remember any names other than the mc? I feel like a character is introduced and gets killed off in the next...

guys  can you recommend me another manhua like god of martial arts  with OP MC ? while waiting for the next chapter    :)

Here My List : (Actually Most of Them/MC not so OP merely Underdog Heroes)

Spoiler

Some of them Literary hard to read, and some of them had Irregularly update. But most of them I have read,

Hail WUXIA MANHUA!!!

I kind of would enjoy this piece of work if every other word describing the MC would not be trash and if every rivaling character to MC would not be intentionally made out to be super villain without morality just so viewer can assimilate with MC.

Story : 3.5

Plots (dramatic events): 3

Characters (depth, etc): 3

Art: 3.5 / 4

Pacing (art, viewer friendly understanding of story, conversations, cultivation): 3.5

AllenAllen input to this work: 4.5

hmm hard to say

hmm ... no choice but to wait for allen   :3

hmm hard to say

I'm looking forward to the next "Fun Facts of The Day"

Fast update, I pay my respect to you allen keep up the good work

This manwha is ok, the only problem i have is that his clan members are more savage than animals.  Animals at least  care for family, not them no they like, we have to kill this shit MC cuz he noob, but when they get killed they whine wtf. 

Least they can do is not whine when they get retaliated at, its like they the only one who has the right to do shit.

99% Lin Family is Scumbag and Trash, This is why MC mission:

- Burn all trash
- Became King of Trash
- Search a Waifu and concubines
- Then became god of trash

- After that changin this world's law.

Nice to see Father and Son Duet and Revenge soon. I want too see Father and Son Massacre his own clan.

Edit : It shame =_=, I wanna watch how Lin Feng slap a Bitch

This manwha is ok, the only problem i have is that his clan members are more savage than animals.  Animals at least  care for family, not them no they like, we have to kill this shit MC cuz he noob, but when they get killed they whine wtf. 

Least they can do is not whine when they get retaliated at, its like they the only one who has the right to do shit.

It's honestly one of the few axes I grind against wuxia style stories, they'll escalate things to madness with little self reflection or concept of morality, only moral justification. A constant stream of things like, "Yo, remember that time I tried to kidnap your girlfriend, her family and your own as well and then you defeated me? Remember how you denounced my crimes and dragged me to the enforcers of the law? It really hurt and now I'm mad! I got my brother/cousin/dad/grandpa/clan elders/clan head involved to kill you for shaming me! If you don't die, I'll never reach my full potential in cultivation because of the shadow on my heart!"

Spoiler

>mediocre art

>isekai + MC instantly becomes OP because of a plot device

>long and convulated martial arts system explanatio

>long technique names that nobody wants to remember

>literally shouting technique names for no reason

>MC is the flawless underdog with a blatantly evil rival

>MC used to get bullied beause he was weak but now he is OP and gets to take revenge (gee, this premise seems REALLY familiar)

>a panel where the MC literally says "I see! I crossed over!" (just...no. this is horrible writing)

>99% chance that the MC will quickly obtain a harem of 10/10 girls who all remain madly in love with him forever even though he does nothing to further the relationship and is scared shitless of close contact with girls

Why would anyone waste their time with this garbage? I will predict the storyline for the next few arcs now :

>MC gets revenge on the author's bullies - i mean, his rivals

>MC obtains a harem of beautiful girls who love him forever without him needing to put any effort into relationships

>training arcs with wall of text explanations on "cultivation" and "spirit" that nobody will remember

>every fight scene will involve smoke explosions where someone will stand still and wonder if he defeated the other guy, fighters stopping to explain their techniques to each other and shouting attack names

>MC becomes the student of a legendary martial arts master

>tournament arc with a secret boss

>every antagonist will be badly writen evil supervillains, like the kind that kick puppies for fun, and whom totally aren't based on the author's bullies

>MC will make references to modern technology that leave the natives confused because most bad authors seem to think that it is LOL SO FUNNY AMIRITE GUISE???

>everyone except the badly written villains will quickly start worshipping the ground the MC walks on and he will be known as a flawless paragon of virtue, just like jesus yamato

I don't see where is the problem i am enjoying it i think you are trying too hard to make it look bad but that's your opinion i guess

I love this !

geez i can't wait for more chapters

Every characters is so dumb, except MC, his friends, and his father. Hope the MC and his father would kill them all

cool guy!

never seen such good work!

keep going cant wait next chapter!

I love the facts! Keep up the good work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics