Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 94votes)

Totsugami

Alt Names: alt Foreign Gods
Author: Saitou Misaki
Artist: Saitou Misaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narukami Tasuku isn't just an average high schooler. He can see ghosts and demons, even though he doesn't want to. One day he was involved in an incident and found out that his family were totsugamimori, the ones who protect the totsugamizuka. And now, as the heir of tosugamimori, he is dragged into their world...
Go to Totsugami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws? New Window ejxs
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's the series that has a similar premise? New Window Shamune
  • 10 Replies

140 Comments

I hope he doesnt end up like the young version of himself cuz he seems like he might be a dick. as a kid its fine but most people get older it tends to get worse

I guess Narukami would continue to be annoying until his previous memories or persona returns

missing pages? or was that the end of the chap?

Young Tasuku was such a decisive gigolo. Now he's some wishy-washy "master" of nothing much.

Well he's technically Nonomiya's master. And hopefully, he'll one day be her "master" as well.

Young Tasuku was such a decisive gigolo. Now he's some wishy-washy "master" of nothing much.

kinda what happens when your memories and powers get sealed at such a young age

Edit: Also its not like he honestly knew or cared what the deal was he just wanted someone to play with.

If Tasuku were to go back to that cheeky and playboy type of Tasuku when he was young, he would have had convinced Nonomiya that it's fine to be "equals" much easier. Heck, this manga would have Harem in it and Tasuku would be a harem lord if he ever remembers everything from childhood.

He gives me the impression of being extremely cocky, I guess his grandma trained him and he was so gifted and learning so fast that he felt like he was invincible.

She probably had to seal him because he did something / was about to do something extremely dumb.

If Tasuku were to go back to that cheeky and playboy type of Tasuku when he was young, he would have had convinced Nonomiya that it's fine to be "equals" much easier. Heck, this manga would have Harem in it and Tasuku would be a harem lord if he ever remembers everything from childhood.

It ended, we just gotta wait.

It does seem like it got axed or rushed since there are quite a few things to solve still. It looks like we are ending Vol7 and a new character just got introduced, which is a female and the love triangle kind of appears out of nowhere. So aside from his locked memories, we still have the issue with the other "factions" accepting him as a "keeper of the mound", Kozuka's brother issue, quite a few things to solve. Doesn't seem like 10 chapters will do it.

there should be about 21 chapters left. Each voume has 6 chapters, and there are 3 chapters left in volume 7. So If you think about it, there's only a bit less than half the series left. 

Did it get axed or is there a sequel?

It ended, we just gotta wait.

It does seem like it got axed or rushed since there are quite a few things to solve still. It looks like we are ending Vol7 and a new character just got introduced, which is a female and the love triangle kind of appears out of nowhere. So aside from his locked memories, we still have the issue with the other "factions" accepting him as a "keeper of the mound", Kozuka's brother issue, quite a few things to solve. Doesn't seem like 10 chapters will do it.

there are another 3 volumes (we are in volume 7 of 10)

Did it get axed or is there a sequel?

Damn, we need child Narukami back. He'd have the guts to make a move on Nonomiya at the very least. If he didn't establish his own harem first.

Spoiler

Young Tasuku is such a playboy. Also, I like this fiance type character. huehuehuehuehue

ho ho, a girl to help light the flames of jeliousy (if there any to be had)

there are another 3 volumes (we are in volume 7 of 10) 

i really disliked the ise training arc.

i felt like it got sped up because it was facing cancellation, so it axed the arc to something else in an attempt to increase readership. And the ghost didnt even get so much as a slap on the wrist for attempted murder. Meanwhile Tasuku gets a giant harpoon shot completely through his chest cavity, exactly where his heart is located (so that got turned into paste) and he somehow survives. Mind the fact that he went there with his body, so that damage can't be written of as though it was just his spirit that got hit.

if they were gonna close that arc fast, it would have made much more sense for him to just pop back into the real world through the gate without the barrier, like what was apparently planned. Maybe have sensei's weasel lead them to the exit.

side note, how did sensei talk to his brother? the time dilation would have probably made his words come out real slow, and fumi's so come out rapid fire.

i really disliked the ise training arc.

i felt like it got sped up because it was facing cancellation, so it axed the arc to something else in an attempt to increase readership. And the ghost didnt even get so much as a slap on the wrist for attempted murder. Meanwhile Tasuku gets a giant harpoon shot completely through his chest cavity, exactly where his heart is located (so that got turned into paste) and he somehow survives. Mind the fact that he went there with his body, so that damage can't be written of as though it was just his spirit that got hit.

if they were gonna close that arc fast, it would have made much more sense for him to just pop back into the real world through the gate without the barrier, like what was apparently planned. Maybe have sensei's weasel lead them to the exit.

side note, how did sensei talk to his brother? the time dilation would have probably made his words come out real slow, and fumi's so come out rapid fire.

I ship Nonomiya and Tasuku so damn much. I hope he confesses to her someday.

I don't think it's really needed, she and pretty much everyone else is aware of his feelings for her.

His real fight is going to first, convince her that it's okay for her to romance her "master". Then it's the hard part of convince old grumpy parents and elder that they aren't doing anything reprehensible.

But since it's a shounen, the happy end is bound to happen. Maybe his seal is going to turn off somehow and he's gonna be all "Give me your daughter or I send all the demons I have to   destroy you?" 

Never going to happen, but I can dream about it.

I ship Nonomiya and Tasuku so damn much. I hope he confesses to her someday.

Nonomiya.

Spoiler

Narukami - a hoarder of people, ayakashi, youkai and tengu. What is there left to take home... a God?

Nonomiya.

Narukami - a hoarder of people, ayakashi, youkai and tengu. What is there left to take home... a God?

demon king?

the tengu master is an easygoing fella

Wow, chapter 33 was creepy...

Oh....

New antagonist arc coming

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics