Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 70votes)

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Alt Names: alt 精霊幻想記alt 정령환상기alt Mythical Spirit Chroniclealt Seirei Gensouki
Author: Kitayama Yuri
Artist: Tenkla
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amakawa Haruto is a young man who died before reuniting with his childhood friend who disappeared five years ago. Rio is a boy living in the slums who wants revenge for his mother who was murdered in front of him when he was five years old.

Earth and another world. Two people with completely different backgrounds and values. For some reason, the memories and personality of Haruto who should’ve died is resurrected in Rio’s body. As the two are confused over their memories and personalities fusing together, Rio (Haruto) decides to live in this new world.

Along with Haruto’s memories, Rio awakens an unknown “special power”, and it seems that if he uses it well, he can live a better life. But before that, Rio encountered a kidnapping that turns out to involve two princesses of the Bertram Kingdom that he lives in.

After saving the princesses, Rio is given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for the rich and powerful. Being a poor orphan in a school full of nobles turns out to be an extremely detestable place to stay at.

Based from a popular webnovel now in manga form!

Raws: https://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/seirei/

Note: (Discontinued) as of chapter 3.
Alternate Story/Rerelease: Seirei Gensouki - Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni (MINAZUKI Futago)
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/seirei-gensouki-minazuki-futago-r21827
Go to Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

100 Comments

It's not NTR, chill, it gets better, I'm on ch 73 of the wn, though I will say that it develops slowly at first.

Sees girl he likes talking to another guy... runs away and doesn't deal with it for four years, considering it a lost cause.

HOW FUCKING BETA CAN THESE ISEKAI MCs GET?!?

he is a cuck. this is ntr, enjoy it.

Sees girl he likes talking to another guy... runs away and doesn't deal with it for four years, considering it a lost cause.

HOW FUCKING BETA CAN THESE ISEKAI MCs GET?!?

Thought the art looked familiar and then looked up the artist. hmmm

......ok i dont get a shit after reading chapter 1

good art but they dont know how the fuck make a chapter 1

For an introductory chapter, I have no clue what the hell is going on besides that he reincarnated after finding out bitches aint loyal, and said bitch disappears. Its the kind of first chapter that makes me wish there was some more out before starting to read this so I can binge it all in one go.

Any chaps who can spoil me:
- why did she disappear?
- were the other people on the bus that died any relevant or just background filler?
- who's the floaty woman with supposedly nice voice, some goddess?
- who was that assasin dude that killed the kidnappers, a third party not working for the royals?

I'd normally read the novels to satisfy unanswered questions, but I hear this is different from how it goes in them too...if so, by how much?

I'll try to spoil you a bit but not to much. I am currently at chapter 54 of the WN.

Spoiler

this is one of series out there that had a good character development..

For an introductory chapter, I have no clue what the hell is going on besides that he reincarnated after finding out bitches aint loyal, and said bitch disappears. Its the kind of first chapter that makes me wish there was some more out before starting to read this so I can binge it all in one go.

Any chaps who can spoil me:
- why did she disappear?
- were the other people on the bus that died any relevant or just background filler?
- who's the floaty woman with supposedly nice voice, some goddess?
- who was that assasin dude that killed the kidnappers, a third party not working for the royals?

I'd normally read the novels to satisfy unanswered questions, but I hear this is different from how it goes in them too...if so, by how much?

So uh, whats the point of introducing childhood friend in past life after MC gets cucked? Does she appear again later in the story?

suddenly missing + isekai
just add a 'certain' magic & you got the answer

'summoning' magic

[quote name="Haremmony" timestamp="1484535688"]iscouraged to approach your old friend cuz you didn't find a good way to not make the situation awkward is normal and humane./quote]

No it's not you herbivore, it's pathetic. Just walk in like "haha, sup?". He's been devoted to that promise for 10 years and actually took the time to follow up. What the hell is wrong with you if you can't just literally say "hey how's it been?" to someone?

Um, excuse me? He tries to confront her immediately the next day, even goes as far as visiting her class. Discouraged to approach your old friend cuz you didn't find a good way to not make the situation awkward is normal and humane.

Does what he did hits you a little close too home because you had done the same before or something?

ppl here seem to like just spouting out words such as 'beta' 'cuck' blah blah blah, is that a new trend or does it reflect their own life? :D

Disappointing. Why didn't he finish the job? I mean, who in his right mind let's a rapist live?

cuz the  girl became afraid of the MC half-way through the beating  and he he didn't want to let the girl witness a murder scene 

from Riv to tenkla . . .

Just read a summary:

Spoiler

Just... flip the page. Just read the very next page. What's wrong with you people?

Truck-kun : Oops i did it again :P

Hit me, baby, one more time~

Bus-kun: Why Truck-senpai, WHY ME????

Just read a summary:

Spoiler

Um, excuse me? He tries to confront her immediately the next day, even goes as far as visiting her class. Discouraged to approach your old friend cuz you didn't find a good way to not make the situation awkward is normal and humane.

Does what he did hits you a little close too home because you had done the same before or something?

What makes this generic isekai story so special huh? Apart from beta cucks and deserved-to-be-ntr and OP-power-hidden mc, can anyone tell me what is good about this LN adaptation. 

haven't read it yet, but the first chapter is called alternate world, I can't say there's much hope for anything subversive to happen.

What makes this generic isekai story so special huh? Apart from beta cucks and deserved-to-be-ntr and OP-power-hidden mc, can anyone tell me what is good about this LN adaptation. 

img000007.png

Lol what a beta. Grow some balls and act like a late-introduction shoujo manga third wheel-kun.

Just read a summary:
Spoiler

Wow gotta say way different than the light/web novel. But I like it.

more like they are both in the same body. and may or may not merge into a single unified personality. I haven't gotten to any point in the novels that may suggest that

in the end it is no longer the original guy if the merge it's much worst now that the original guy can't take fully control of his actions MC just butt in his life heck his personality might be gone completely considering the original isn't the MC.

And the cause of death was

Spoiler

At this point, he's a senpai.

depends on what your definition of ntr is

if you think NTR is someguy stealing your chick cause he has a bigger dick then w/e 

r u dumb?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics