Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 118votes)

Hajimari no Niina

Alt Names: alt はじまりのにいなalt 重新出發新菜alt La nouvelle vie de Niina (French)alt Niina’s First Love Storyalt The Beginning of Niina
Author: Minamori Koyomi
Artist: Minamori Koyomi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 10-year old Niina is special. This is because she has the memories of her past life as a girl named Chitose still intact. Among these memories is a promise with Chitose's boyfriend which Niina then decides to try and fulfill. But can she really?

Includes the following one-shots:
Koi Baka. (volume 1)
Toda is a really smart girl but has no passion for anything. She admires idiots who are passionate, especially her classmate, Iijima.

Machibito (volume 4)
Komako is a carefree girl, who's pretty incoherent. Whe. a random guy asks her to eat sweet potatoes with him, she can't help but wonder why he pats her head and thanks her everytime.
Go to Hajimari no Niina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

lI can see where he is coming from, but I sincerely hope he expands upon his words in the next chapter instead of letting it hang there. They need to communicate!
The tears man... I can't stop them. Well time to breal a CD so I can feel manly again.
So many FEELS... SO MANY WONDERFUL FEELS. <3
Sanksssss for the update!
Oooops!
Spoiler
All hail Shoujo Crusade!

On another note, how awkward! I'm sure the misunderstanding will be cleared up soon.
Chapter 10 is out. Shoujo Crusade is resuming this series. They have the last two volumes. Hope you guys enjoys and keep on watch~^^~
That's not all, folks!
There are actually two more volumes
Yeah this is a fine ending. No need for more.
I feel like if Chapter 9 was the end for this manga...I'll be satisfied
Whoa! Good ending! Great series! Read it and weep!
Between Orange and Hajimari no Niina, those 2 mangas made my week. ^_^ Yay for good shoujo.
If this'll have an anime, I would cry lots and lots.
Right now, I'm about to cry. T^T It's really sad.
*slow clap*
I can't believe how sad this whole situation is now!
Congratulations on the anniversary! And thanks for the chapter.
Next one is going to be reeeeally interesting for sure!
Next chapter will be interesting.
Spoiler
Man read through chapters 4-6 with a couple more to go. Where's Atsurou???
Kanata-kun, forever friendzoned.
Definitely one of the better shoujo series out now. Niina is definitely worth a read...
what this got a serialization?! why did i not know this till now!!

*reads*
DAT CLIFFHANGER
Update. Yes. Tyvm.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics