Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 114votes)

Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Aku Nggak Bisa Menghadap Si Diaalt かのかおalt 彼女に合わせる顔が無いalt I Can't Face My Girlfriend.alt KanoKao
Author: Iwaaki Haru
Artist: Iwaaki Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mutou is a high school student who was born with no face. He's fallen in love with his childhood friend, Kaori. She can't see his expressions or his gaze, but still they understand one another. ♥
A man's charms don't lie on his face!

http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/noface/
Go to Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

152 Comments

Long as you don't call your mom "girlfriend".

what's this a hentai plot?

I too call my girlfriend "mom".

Long as you don't call your mom "girlfriend".

I too call my girlfriend "mom".

No head MC?

Maybe he's actually a dullahan who lost his head like that biker girl from durarara lul.

And Kaori who actually got and hide his head.

Dunn dunn dunn....

shhh. the world doesnt need to know.

Hand holding is a good substitute.

Lewd.

Huh? Was that the whole chapter? It was only half/two-thirds the size of the others and cut off really abruptly.

Looking forward to seeing more of the friend, anyway.

No head MC?

Maybe he's actually a dullahan who lost his head like that biker girl from durarara lul.

And Kaori who actually got and hide his head.

Dunn dunn dunn....

hey yuuko girl you ok?
your eyes like rly worrying me

New girl's either a massive pot-head or an axe murderer. I like her.

Yep. This must be the most shameless example of the manic pixie dream girl trope I've ever seen.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now kiss!!!
Um . . . wait a moment . . .

Hand holding is a good substitute.

I see, so this is an Isekai story about this guy:

>mfw I have no face

It's ... too pure. People are just jokingly paranoid about what could go on in the future.

I'm not being paranoid. I'm just jokingly introducing NTR seriously. 0_0)o

It's ... too pure. People are just jokingly paranoid about what could go on in the future.

That and sometimes people jump straight to NTR when a love triangle happens.

Yeah

Wat?

And seriously, what's with these NTR-related comments? Let us enjoy this sweet manga peacefully, please. :/

Ten bucks on there being a class project involving paint. Paint gets on guy. Guy's head is covered in paint. Guy tries to wipe away paint, but it only makes his face more detailed.

Or the girl slaps makeup on the guy. Either could happen.

Nope, they can put a doll on where his head is supposed to be, no reason why paint can't get through,

Now give me my ten bucks

AHH IVE BEEN DRUNK TWO DAYS MAY GOD DESTROY REDDIT AND MAY GOT MAKE MY HANGOVER LIGHT

Wat?

And seriously, what's with these NTR-related comments? Let us enjoy this sweet manga peacefully, please. :/

They hate childhood route

"Even someone like me was able to get a girlfriend."

Stop rubbing it in, ghost boy.

Ten bucks on there being a class project involving paint. Paint gets on guy. Guy's head is covered in paint. Guy tries to wipe away paint, but it only makes his face more detailed.

Or the girl slaps makeup on the guy. Either could happen.

isnt a girl like kaori supposed to have a dark past or something ?

maybe his upper body is just invisible ?

It's possible, although that raises the questions of where does his body become visible and where does it actually take form.

I'm thinking Kaori should consider becoming a detective or something along those lines because if she can tell she's being watched by a guy whose face can't even be seen and is even able to distinguish his expressions, that's some next level perception she's got going on. Then again she's known him for years, but still impressive nonetheless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics