Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 114votes)

Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Aku Nggak Bisa Menghadap Si Diaalt かのかおalt 彼女に合わせる顔が無いalt I Can't Face My Girlfriend.alt KanoKao
Author: Iwaaki Haru
Artist: Iwaaki Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mutou is a high school student who was born with no face. He's fallen in love with his childhood friend, Kaori. She can't see his expressions or his gaze, but still they understand one another. ♥
A man's charms don't lie on his face!

http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/noface/
Go to Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

152 Comments

It's insane how close my relationship mirrors this series. I'm kinda shocked.

Flawless Victory.

Supreme Victory!

https://youtu.be/xxik2C6LPTY?t=2m41s

Flawless Victory.

Just like Kaori.
They're really meant to be
Flawless Victory.

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts...

well his head exists, we know this because the sweat comes off, it probably just exists inside a pocket dimension that slightly overlaps with our own assuming a dual interaction with matter, light which theoretically (some contestion here) has no mass is not capable of interaction with this pocket, making him invisible, on the other hand perhaps his head exists just enough to create a slightly misty sensation and allow the output of liquids (like the sweat marks) without blocking travel (such as with when she puts her head in the space)

Though, it makes me wonder, what would have happened if Mutou lost. I don't think she thought that through. Or if he had lost, she would have still said Mutou was her boyfriend.

And here come the typical NTR doujin stuff we encountered

For a moment i thought "damn is going on the love rival stuff now..."

But the end was really nice <3

Even if he continues to appear, Kaori likes Mutou too much. This delinquent would just be one of those one-sided love annoyance characters who's never got a chance and just causes conflict in their relationship.

Though, it makes me wonder, what would have happened if Mutou lost. I don't think she thought that through. Or if he had lost, she would have still said Mutou was her boyfriend.

For a moment i thought "damn is going on the love rival stuff now..."

But the end was really nice <3

Mutou is so darn cute.

>Ch.4.5: Weekly Young Jump Special Chapter

Eiga Doroman. I was messing around on youtube and came across some of the CMs with this character. If it wasn't for this manga I wouldn't have know this was a "thing" in Japan because there are a lot of parody vids with it too. Shits like meme status. I'm laughing my butt off.

Kaori is so damn perfect.

I understand why Mutou loved Kaori so much. She's so fucking adorable.

Everyone loves best girls.

oh my how could i not have read this manga before? this is amazing. insta follow

Can't wait for a next chapter.

I understand why Mutou loved Kaori so much. She's so fucking adorable.

Making the lower half a ghost? Wouldn't that let you become a hentai protagonist?

More like... dead

Ohh! I get it. The Girl is psycho........ 

Then repeat to yourself, "It's just a manga, I should really just relax."

How the hell he does eat ?

I was not expecting neither the title drop nor the durarara reference.

Chapter 7 disappointed me a bit. We didn't' get to see adorable Kaori.

Making the lower half a ghost? Wouldn't that let you become a hentai protagonist?

How do I get an voice if it does not even have his head? O.o

I do kinda wonder how is anatomy works. You can't see his body in this image here, since you can see the creases in his shirt at the bottom. This leads me to believe he's missing up to his lower chest.

Spoiler

But since best girl can pat his shoulder, one would think that at least some of his body should have been visible.
Spoiler

So does his chest cave inwards like a V-shape? I'm really curious now.

Ah, I see, the author cut the chapter into two, that's why chapter 5 seems incomplete. I guess chapters 5 and 6 were originally intended to be one chapter.

Hey guys, we're now caught up with the Japanese release. You can expect further updates on Saturdays (maybe early Sunday, depending on your time zone). Happy holidays!

Hand holding is a good substitute.

it's too lewd

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics