Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 183votes)

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Alt Names: alt 宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住するalt 中了40亿的我要搬到异世界去住了alt 복권으로 40억에 당첨됐지만 이세계로 이주한다alt I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another Worldalt Я выиграл 4 миллиарда в лотерее и попал в другой мир
Author: Suzunoki Kuro
Artist: Imai Mujii & Kurojishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura was selected as the winner on a lottery that he bought on a whim, and received ¥4,000,000,000 (4 billion yen).
To evade the hyenas that smelled the scent of his money, Kazura took refuge at an old residence that had been handed down from generation to generation in his family.
When Kazura was investigating the place that would become his shelter, he stumbled on a certain room where it was possible to go into and back from another world.
The culture and technology level of that world was relatively low. The protagonist sometimes brought goods, sometimes brought technological knowledge.
At that world, he would find his true value as a person.

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000030010000_68/
Go to Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To continue following Hairy Wizardz Translations... New Window HarryDong
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

262 Comments

In a way they're both extremes. One is a complete push over who is effectively useless in any confrontation if not outright bad to have on your side when push comes to shove, the other one's greeting is blowing people's head off. They both have their own issues who tend to lie on the opposite end of the same spectrum and often make for very "flat" and frustrating characters. 

They also prove that writing balanced and consistent characters whom people will like and agree with tends to be way harder than just going for, well this.

A good way to offset the imbalance is making the characters goofy and/or the situations absurd (Skeleton Knight and Konosuba), or make the MC pragmatic (Wortenia Senki). Steamrolling the competition or using the doormat defense seem to be what drives the genre, unfortunately. Oh, and the damn stats screen.

Thx for feedback. We need Japanese translator and other stuff.

Chapter 5 Presented by : "New Hope Translation"
This series is not dead Match with the name, TRULY NEW HOPE!!!!

Makes me wonder if LHTranslations is Lost Hope Translations

Kind of explains how they only translate isekai though

Alot of people hate the MCs of stories like arifureta for being too edgy but i prefer a thousand hajime compared to gullible gus over here. I won't even be surprised if this guy gets enslaved or something in the future. 

In a way they're both extremes. One is a complete push over who is effectively useless in any confrontation if not outright bad to have on your side when push comes to shove, the other one's greeting is blowing people's head off. They both have their own issues who tend to lie on the opposite end of the same spectrum and often make for very "flat" and frustrating characters. 

They also prove that writing balanced and consistent characters whom people will like and agree with tends to be way harder than just going for, well this.

Chapter 5 Presented by : "New Hope Translation"
This series is not dead. Match with the name, TRULY NEW HOPE!!!!

whoohooo new updates... thank you...

oh its still alive, thought it was dead

yeah, I feel like dejavu now

Can't wait for the "Zirconia misunderstands Kazura's words" part of the story

Obviously lies and you are spammer.

Chill, dude. We've all got lives to live, and bills to pay with jobs--just be patient.

I'm currently working with them on the English side of things. Each volume is 1-5 chapters. Only recently, were we able to get our hands on high-quality raws (shout-out to Lhscans) that dropped a week ago, since Volume 2 was released in November in-stores; all this while ComicWalker revamped their online reader disabling their zoom, and also making it more difficult to rip the free web version with old methods to bypass; so until volume 3 is released, chapter 11 on-wards will be the standard quality web version ripped with different methods.

Hi, guys. NHT is alive.
New chapter will soon. We have scans of 6ch and we want to translate 5ch to English, but we need help with editing the text. Contact: [email protected] or discord.gg/PdfNjNe

Obviously lies and you are spammer.

Hi, guys. NHT is alive.
New chapter will soon. We have scans of 6ch and we want to translate 5ch to English, but we need help with editing the text. Contact: [email protected] or discord.gg/PdfNjNe

Alot of people hate the MCs of stories like arifureta for being too edgy but i prefer a thousand hajime compared to gullible gus over here. I won't even be surprised if this guy gets enslaved or something in the future. 

You might like the latest chapter then. No enslavement but something horrid is about to take place.

Hm, y'know. Valletta is cute and all... but I honestly like some of the other girls I've seen much better. I guess Valletta is just the more typically "fantasy medieval" girl with her blonde hair.

I hope another good samaritan comes by and offers to be the editor for this group.

Hey! You could help us with all the syntax errors or all our non-english expressions... we are new on this jap-spa-eng translations... we want to do better for all the readers.. including you

im guessing they think hes an evil wizard and is trying to infiltrate the capital and kill the royal family or something.

probably going to be brought before the king/lord and he knows that hes the guy who built the mill and demands him to work for him or something.

Captured by white knights.

"4 thousand million yen"...you mean 4 billion?  It's a good thing they stopped because they suck. I'm out.

"Four thousand million" eliminates any ambiguity in the exact quantity. Due to the loose definition of a billion in the English language, I usually ask my students to include the number in scientific notation to avoid confusions.

witch hunt time

I like it. It avoids many of the overused Isekai tropes. Every time I see an adventurer's guild I die a little on the inside. It's such a ridiculous idea.

oh its still alive, thought it was dead

I hope another good samaritan comes by and offers to be the editor for this group.

I really wanted to but i'm just a salaryman...

For the record, in English you don't put punctuation at the start of sentences.

After reading the description i just thought that it's the same aa a rich guy helping kids from africa

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics