Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 183votes)

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Alt Names: alt 宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住するalt 中了40亿的我要搬到异世界去住了alt 복권으로 40억에 당첨됐지만 이세계로 이주한다alt I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another Worldalt Я выиграл 4 миллиарда в лотерее и попал в другой мир
Author: Suzunoki Kuro
Artist: Imai Mujii & Kurojishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura was selected as the winner on a lottery that he bought on a whim, and received ¥4,000,000,000 (4 billion yen).
To evade the hyenas that smelled the scent of his money, Kazura took refuge at an old residence that had been handed down from generation to generation in his family.
When Kazura was investigating the place that would become his shelter, he stumbled on a certain room where it was possible to go into and back from another world.
The culture and technology level of that world was relatively low. The protagonist sometimes brought goods, sometimes brought technological knowledge.
At that world, he would find his true value as a person.

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000030010000_68/
Go to Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To continue following Hairy Wizardz Translations... New Window HarryDong
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

262 Comments

New chapter in yo' face! One day late of being able to sing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (depending on what time zone where you live in)

Revamped website too: https://hairywizardztranslations.blogspot.ca/

Brand new Hairy Wizardz Translations Discord server: https://discord.gg/JdTYjcD

Ch 7 spoiler

Spoiler

you are a wizard harry

Decided to branch off and make my own group. Thanks for giving me a good name idea.

Side note: I know there's some minor typos here and there in the chapter 7 (you really have to look for them or else easily missed). I'll fix them after all the leecher sites take that version. I already know there's nothing I can do about them, but I can at least make their sites not as good, ever so slightly.

Uhm, can I bow instead or do I have to get on my knees for the mighty dong?

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everyone, on your knees and show some respect to HarryDong.
Really enjoying this comfy story. Thank you for your hard work.

Uhm, can I bow instead or do I have to get on my knees for the mighty dong?

A good way to notice this is fantasy, is that people are introduced to sake and actually like it. 

Oh just marry her already, man! 

Zirconia best girl!

Are guns legal is japan? He should stock up from a blackmarket asap...if there not.

Hunting Gun, yes. But it's very hard to just obtain 1. So it's imposible to stock many.

thanks a bunch HarryD, you're great!

Surprise! Here's chapter 6 for y'all, by yours truly. Didn't think another chapter would come out so soon, did ya (don't get used to it). Hope you enjoy (since I'll likely be swamped with work for the foreseeable future). Here's the color image from chapter 6 that I cleaned, in case anyone wants to use it as waifu wallpaper like I did:

Spoiler

I see v1 was uploaded from my blog. Man, you guys are lurkers. Not that there's anything wrong with that, since I am too.

Thanks for taking it down, since the newer v2 has fixed typos, using the tankobon volume raws. Let me know if there are any others that may have been missed. 

don't know why but I really want to drink some Lipton tea after seeing her

Are guns legal is japan? He should stock up from a blackmarket asap...if there not.

It was at this point I stopped reading the novels. I simply didn't have the time irl to spend. I still recommend reading it and I would love to do so again, but you know how it is. 

Everyone, on your knees and show some respect to HarryDong.

Really enjoying this comfy story. Thank you for your hard work.

you are a wizard harry

Nice present harry, thank you!

i have this feeling and it worries me to hell that the villagers might turn their backs against the MC and tries to kill him. hopefully that will not happen. *crosses fingers* 

Tks harrydong for the new chapter.

Still a good story. I hope the noble princess will not fall for the Mc, but who i am kidding here ?

ty no group for new chap

W-what a powerful smile. Ugre to protect inducing!

The protect should be coming soon. Author gave a lot of hints of what is about to come.

W-what a powerful smile. Ugre to protect inducing!

thanks harry dong

@HarryDong what's your blogs address? Since approving chapters (so we could actually read em) here takes forever usually...

I got it from here.

@HarryDong what's your blogs address? Since approving chapters (so we could actually read em) here takes forever usually...

Surprise! Here's chapter 6 for y'all, by yours truly. Didn't think another chapter would come out so soon, did ya (don't get used to it). Hope you enjoy (since I'll likely be swamped with work for the foreseeable future). Here's the color image from chapter 6 that I cleaned, in case anyone wants to use it as waifu wallpaper like I did:

Spoiler

I see v1 was uploaded from my blog. Man, you guys are lurkers. Not that there's anything wrong with that, since I am too.

Thanks for taking it down, since the newer v2 has fixed typos, using the tankobon volume raws. Let me know if there are any others that may have been missed. 

Hmmm.. I've never heard of a Saber class servant named Valetta.

So it begins....several volumes later.

Spoiler

Hmmm.. I've never heard of a Saber class servant named Valetta.

Alot of people hate the MCs of stories like arifureta for being too edgy but i prefer a thousand hajime compared to gullible gus over here. I won't even be surprised if this guy gets enslaved or something in the future. 

what i hate about arifureta is not that he's trying to be as edgey as possible but that he is super inconsistant, i much prefer a consistant push over that slowly overcomes it then a character who's personality change based on what's fitting the current story arc the most.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics