Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

Is it just me or did the matter with the pompous teacher go by a little too quickly?

It's not over with that teacher.

Spoiler

They skipped over Fia T__T

OH FCK! I JUST NOTICED IT!! WHERE IS THE FIRST WAIFU?!!

atleast it went full fanfic with the origin story.
normally its "average Joe/highschool student with a unique and nerdy hobby gets hit by truck-kun"
this time they said fuck it "supercool special agent with the techniques to defeat anyone comes out of retirement for one final mission, he finishes the mission but dies during it"
fuck having any way to relate to the character lets just make him james bond.

Baby pushups.

They skipped over Fia T__T

but it was healed thanks to that med...

The manga may have done a terrible job at explaining this. She has an actual disease. What MC did was basically give her anti-inflammatory medicine to help abate the symptoms. There is no actual cure.

Imagine asthma, MC gave her an inhaler while she had an attack.

i never read the novel of this but i can tell that this is fcking rushed... the story is soo fast this might one 1st place in formula 1....

dude he fought the goblins to get the stuff to make her medicine.  what do you think the medicine was for?

but it was healed thanks to that med...

The WN explained that it was the limit of her body, since she didnt had a good diet and did copious amount of labor when she was younger, exactly the reason he could'nt do anything because it wasn't a disease but a body that couldnt hold out any longer...

^Yes, exactly this.  The web novel explicitly states that Erina had a shit life before meeting Siruis mother, Aria.  She grew up extremely poor and went several days on end without eating as a child on average and worked her body from the very moment she could be hired.  In addition I think it mentions stuff like she was subjected to the perverted whims of the male nobles she worked for from a young age as well.  She was always certain she'd have a short life span but her life was so bad that until she was tasked with looking after her benefactors son she thought she'd never have a regret about the fact she'd die early.

i see... that's why she died early... thanks for the info...

Sad that not all Isekai manga can be as cool as the Shield Hero one.

This one is surely a low-tier one, though it managed to pull off the

Spoiler

Still pretty boring, it's so generic in almost every single aspect that I don't have the ambition to follow yet another unpromising story.

It's sad how Isekai  +- always equals trash from wannabe storywriters.

atleast it went full fanfic with the origin story.
normally its "average Joe/highschool student with a unique and nerdy hobby gets hit by truck-kun"
this time they said fuck it "supercool special agent with the techniques to defeat anyone comes out of retirement for one final mission, he finishes the mission but dies during it"

fuck having any way to relate to the character lets just make him james bond.

Sad that not all Isekai manga can be as cool as the Shield Hero one.

This one is surely a low-tier one, though it managed to pull off the

Spoiler

Still pretty boring, it's so generic in almost every single aspect that I don't have the ambition to follow yet another unpromising story.

It's sad how Isekai  +- always equals trash from wannabe storywriters.

Is it just me or did the matter with the pompous teacher go by a little too quickly?

Oh, it's sure to be a recurring 'feature.' If you think this guy is bad, wait till you see his biological father...

Or maybe not, since we seem to be skipping a lot here.

"Whats your name, studant?"
"I'm Teacher."
"Tell me your name, and don't joke!"
"I'm Sirius."

And thous Sirius earned his first visit to the principal office.

Haha nice pun.

Wait, did he really name himself Sirius Teacher? Damn the pun is strong in this one!

"Whats your name, studant?"
"I'm Teacher."
"Tell me your name, and don't joke!"
"I'm Sirius."

And thous Sirius earned his first visit to the principal office.

the manga skipped everything good. i hope the manga gets rebooted to be more like the novel. 

They've skipped several entire story arcs...I don't know if it's worth continuing this.

Wait, did he really name himself Sirius Teacher? Damn the pun is strong in this one!

That's something you'd see in a Dragon Quest game. Like the head nun being called Nun of the Above.

More please.

I don't know why but sometimes followed mangas get lost and I have to follow again here on Bato.to

Why so?

Maybe you're just forgetting you have to click the second follow button that appears after you click the one that's on the page to begin with? If it's things that have appeared in your feed suddenly not appearing in your feed then I have no idea and it's probably worth bringing up with Support.

I don't know why but sometimes followed mangas get lost and I have to follow again here on Bato.to

Why so?

Not even a flashback, terrible plot pacing.

I always felt like Gregory was fatter when I was reading the WN, to go with his haughty noble attitude. Nailed how much of a total asshole he is though.

You are a 60 year-old man. Do not call her "mother", you sick fuck.

Wait, so expressing your gratitude toward someone who have been caring for you with stand-in role of motherly figure is deemed as sick fuck for you? Moreover when that particular person is on their deathbed? Wow.
Is it getting dusty in here or is that just me? My eyes won't stop leaking!

ARRGH ! THE FEELS ! IT BURNS !

and this might be hint for more sad death in the future too ...

if only Tate Yuusha appear before ... she might life longer ...

Not necessarily. At least not when explosions are involved. Or a coup...

ARRGH ! THE FEELS ! IT BURNS !

and this might be hint for more sad death in the future too ...

^Yes, exactly this.  The web novel explicitly states that Erina had a shit life before meeting Siruis mother, Aria.  She grew up extremely poor and went several days on end without eating as a child on average and worked her body from the very moment she could be hired.  In addition I think it mentions stuff like she was subjected to the perverted whims of the male nobles she worked for from a young age as well.  She was always certain she'd have a short life span but her life was so bad that until she was tasked with looking after her benefactors son she thought she'd never have a regret about the fact she'd die early.

if only Tate Yuusha appear before ... she might life longer ...

This series is slowly becoming THIS:
generic shitty 2005-esque artstyle, shitty pacing, shitty plot

The thing about having a shitty plot though is, that this story doesn't actually have one. At the end of the day, this story is fundamentally a slice of life, but the slices are small arcs wise only purpose is to progress a character and lead into the next one. There is no big bad driving the story forward. Don't like this arc? Wait till the next. Complaining about the plot is barking up the wrong tree in terms of complaints.

It's the equivalent of complaining about the action sequences in a story even after the author explicitly stated he is making a romcom.

This series is slowly becoming THIS

generic shitty 2005-esque artstyle, shitty pacing, shitty plot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics