Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

so someone explain this to me. why is having access to all the different magic powers considered a weak and bad thing but if you can access 2 of them you are considered fucking amazing?
shouldn't mr "i can do 2 thing, how fucking cool ain't i?" only be considered half as good as a usual student?

Doing a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter like this? Really? We know whats gonna happen, so why end it there...?

Reus should 'mark' the losing nobles as his territory/property for the ultimate comeuppance.

It's missed out the build up to these confrontations with the nobles which begins at the childhood age with his father acting all superior.

It's a shame really, it could have been a good manga if they managed the story properly.

I'm upset with that fact I sat here and read through 8 chapters before I realized the MC's name is Serious Teacher

I'm upset with the fact that I just had to have that pointed out to me XD

woot they even changed this part o.o

Well, your first mistake is expecting anything JP to be like a wuxia. The second is being surprised by an assassin being a foodie, top agents/assassins tend to be gourmets in several stories, check out Chihoukishi Hans no Junan, a top assassin running a cafe/restaurant in a magical world in that one. In any story where the characters weren't two dimensional tropes, the highly skilled people have hobbies, and you can't just bring them up without ever writing about them.

Like you've said. skilled people have hobbies. Hell people in general have hobbies and when you think about it an agent/assassin having a preference for cooking their own means isn't a surprise. After all what is the thing they would have to look out for the most in their line of business? Being poisoned. So developing a cooking skill means that you can keep from others poisoning you since you prepared the ingredients yourself. Plus the sheer fact that you have to go from place to place all the damn time would make it difficult to find good restaurants anyway.

why are they suddenly fighting? do we miss a chapter?

nope. the last chapter was talking about using a duel (known as a "draw") to forcibly remove Resse from the creepy teacher. Thus this chapter is about the fight.

why are they suddenly fighting? do we miss a chapter?

They skipped basically his entire early childhood. He could have met that guy in between the time he killed the goblins and when they picked things back up at age 12. If the elf's only contribution to the story was the knowledge that those who see spirits get "confiscated", then the panel in this chapter serves the same purpose.

Exept the elf has much more important story implication later on. Which if this manga keeps going at this pace may end up being sooner rather than later. That being said I do agree that she isnt super important right now and her back story can be handle as flashbacks later on. What is absolutely, unequivocally wrong was removing Lior from the story. He is the only person early on who could match Sirius and is responsible for teaching Rues his sword techniques, which you may or may not have noticed differ greatly from Sirius' silent assassin style and is more "ROAR IVE GOT A GIANT SWORD IMMA CUT YA"..and that only scratched the surface of the story implications due to him being world famous as the strongest sword, and Rues using his techniques is a big deal

so that was the rumored elf that i always read in the comment section... dammit why is this skip a lot of sht??!!!

They skipped basically his entire early childhood. He could have met that guy in between the time he killed the goblins and when they picked things back up at age 12. If the elf's only contribution to the story was the knowledge that those who see spirits get "confiscated", then the panel in this chapter serves the same purpose.

Cake. The greatest weapon to bribe your teacher.

I'm upset with that fact I sat here and read through 8 chapters before I realized the MC's name is Serious Teacher

so that was the rumored elf that i always read in the comment section... dammit why is this skip a lot of sht??!!!

This comment sums up my frustration in reading this story. A spoiler, don't read further if you wanted to find the conclusion by yourself.

Spoiler

I may sound like an grumpy old man with all the complaints, but trust me, you'd be better off not reading the rest of the story. The thing's just too vexing.

Well, your first mistake is expecting anything JP to be like a wuxia. The second is being surprised by an assassin being a foodie, top agents/assassins tend to be gourmets in several stories, check out Chihoukishi Hans no Junan, a top assassin running a cafe/restaurant in a magical world in that one. In any story where the characters weren't two dimensional tropes, the highly skilled people have hobbies, and you can't just bring them up without ever writing about them.

"I'm your only ally"... the guy sounds even more of a creep than in the novels now that we have a face to attach to him spewing out his cringy lines.

Do the students survive? I think he should've gotten worse but I need to know if the students get saved.

This story is fundamentally a comedy. Literally nothing bad ever happens. There may be emotional moments (not with the manga's pace and build up), buy they are all light and happy. If you ever have to question "How dark could this get", the answer will always be platinum. This series never goes into the shadows.
Considering they skiped more than one of the main light novel characters, I'm worried this manga is just another "enjoy the manga? Buy the LN because we're not going to continue the manga" type of release.

lol "random elf that we have never seen before that talks to spirits" i'm assuming this is one of the characters that the manga just skipped over.
seems there have been quite a few arcs and characters that were skipped.

yup pretty much. I figured the second I saw that I was gonna end up having to read the light novel to know what's exactly going on... sometimes I hate manga-bait

The appeals part of the process is not exclusive to teachers. Almost anyone fired from their job can file a wrongful termination suit.
There's also the fact that that extended termination process is for tenured teachers... where the entire point of a tenure is to protect teachers from being unduly fired (especially since tenured teachers tend to be the most expensive).

That was the point at its inception. Just like how unions were originally formed to protect workers from hazardous conditions. Very noble at the outset, but sadly became needlessly convoluted as time went on. Also, it's way to easy to file suit in the U.S. for too many trivial reasons, that the very good ones are overshadowed.

Spoiler

Do the students survive? I think he should've gotten worse but I need to know if the students get saved.

He's an elf. Teleport him into a goblin hideout where he'll be 'culturally enriched' to death. Which is loads easier than how a teacher nowadays is fired, mind you.

Spoiler

The appeals part of the process is not exclusive to teachers. Almost anyone fired from their job can file a wrongful termination suit.
There's also the fact that that extended termination process is for tenured teachers... where the entire point of a tenure is to protect teachers from being unduly fired (especially since tenured teachers tend to be the most expensive).

He's an elf. Teleport him into a goblin hideout where he'll be 'culturally enriched' to death. Which is loads easier than how a teacher nowadays is fired, mind you.

Spoiler

Your principle arn't dealing with the priviledged class; Just try firing an asshat who was the son of the superintendent, who have the full power of the board to replace your principal, then lets see how quickly he can fire that asshat. He surely can do the justice, but don't expect himself to be safe from the repercussions. ;p

I personally think you'd be correct, but also, In this Story the elf principal is  magically  I think the strongest person in the country, and a major part of the nation power.  You'd think he'd be able to deal with this guy, but he's still a noble, and I think the fact he's an elf, and the nobility of the country is very human supremacist makes it difficult. If im being generous, he's probably not doing it because he's actually afraid for himself, but because it might give the other nobles an excuse to meddle in the school itself, or with the students.

Hearing about even more cooking chapters makes me pretty excited tbh

All of their faces look the same. lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics