Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

for gods sake almost every new manga about magic is about reencarnation.........................................................

The only plot devices i know of that can send a self insert japanese character to a fantasy setting are the three standard ones. Magical Summoning (either by a goddess or by a country, etc.), getting stuck to a VR death game, or by reincarnation. All of them are done to death at this point. Isekai is the easiest cause you dont have to make an imaginary game or impending threat to justify the summoning.

if you want oddball isekai
there is isekai story where the mc become vending machine (idk how the author get this idea)

actually there are so many isekai nowaday that turn to something strange

i have heard there are mc turn to slime, sword, dungeon etc

idk what happen with sudden increase in isekai story, maybe just mary sue of the author

There is a dungeon one?

Seems " being reborn/ move to magical world and gaining OP power " become the current trend now and everyone try to copy it like crazy , completely no original idea... 

KonoSuba still the Oddball among these kind of series and the best one .

if you want oddball isekai
there is isekai story where the mc become vending machine (idk how the author get this idea)

actually there are so many isekai nowaday that turn to something strange

i have heard there are mc turn to slime, sword, dungeon etc

idk what happen with sudden increase in isekai story, maybe just mary sue of the author

What?! He was sixty when he died? Damn, I wish I look that young at sixty...

Gave this a shot even tho' I dropped the WN within the first chapter. I gotta say... It's an okay story after you clean out all of the bullshit like baby pushups.

I wish people would realize this already - manga adaptations of novels never come from the web novel.  Never.  Why?  Because web novels don't have publishers, and it's the publisher who decides to get a manga adaptation so they can get the extra advertisement for their novels, just like anime.  Therefore manga adaptations of novels always come from the light novels (or regular novels), which will almost always be different from the web novel.  Again, why?  Because now the writer has an editor to reign in their crazy, or to take a safer approach, or to just clean up their writing to make it more coherent.

for gods sake almost every new manga about magic is about reencarnation.........................................................

they cant really have a history of magic and stuff whitout oooooo im reborn oooooooooo im overpowered oooooooooo i have a new waifu ooooooooooooo events everywhere

i have hope that it at least enjoy me a few minutes.....at least im going to give it an opportunity

Every new manga used to be about a stupid wimpy guy with average looks somehow becoming the center of a harem that would smack him around for every misunderstanding while treating him like the only nice guy in existence.  Occasionally they "shook" things up by having the guy FINALLY start some kind of combat training 15 years into his life but he'd still get his ass handed to him most the time and barely come out the winner.

Honestly, compared to those dark times these other world series have been absolute bliss for me.

Just to throw more fuel on the "WN/LN vs. Manga" fire...

Spoiler

they cant really have a history of magic and stuff whitout oooooo im reborn oooooooooo im overpowered oooooooooo i have a new waifu ooooooooooooo events everywhere

i have hope that it at least enjoy me a few minutes.....at least im going to give it an opportunity

Seems " being reborn/ move to magical world and gaining OP power " become the current trend now and everyone try to copy it like crazy , completely no original idea... 

KonoSuba still the Oddball among these kind of series and the best one .

Neither the best nor the one oddball, we also have "Kumo desu ga, nani ka?"

...didnt he go to school at the age of 8?

...so different from the novel...

Web novel at least. Also
Spoiler

Christ this is skipping a ton from the web novel. Important stuff too for future continuity. Unless the manga intends to push everything back 7 years. Even then, he is still missing a bunch of connections from an exploration they skipped.

I mean, clearly he managed to develop magic, but without even a trite explanation, they handwave it away, setting no boundaries for what to expect is "normal" in this universe. The rushing is absolutely destroying this world. As much as I hate drawn out pacing, filling in details is important to set limits on what a story can do. Seriously, that 7 year skip just said "fuck info dumping (read world building), I'll fill pieces in as they come via deus ex machina".

This artist sucks lol look at dem goblins OMG

not gonna lie them goblins look like they were drawn lazily.

Maybe reading goblin slayer has given me a biased base line for goblin representation.

Hmm... Isn't his appearance looks too young for 50-years-old-retired-soldier? And also, that baby got too much hair for a newborn...

It's never stated (in ch1 of mango) his soul was transferred/reincarnated into a newborn's body. You'd also be surprised at how much hair some babies are born with.

Spoiler

Also he could have been a fabulous bastard in his previous life that learned to take care of his skin.

This artist sucks lol look at dem goblins OMG

...didnt he go to school at the age of 8? ...so different from the novel...

Hmm... Isn't his appearance looks too young for 50-years-old-retired-soldier? And also, that baby got too much hair for a newborn...

The art style is kinda..meh.

Spoiler

Oh yeah another chapter haven't read first chapter yet thought but this sounds good.

I haven't pick up light novel yet thought so good idea to start with this.

Shounen action romance manga with kickass MC?  

Followed.

Gone forever are the days of shounen slice of life harem manga with limp dick MC's that only have kind personalities as their one good grace!

Just to post a link to the RAW Manga ...

https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?adult_view=1&product_id=138748

Thats the light novel though...

Spoiler

His poorly-drawn gun looks like it was made by NERF.

Spoiler

Or more likely, some cheap ripoff.

Also, this plot is pretty dumb so far. I won't pass judgment yet, though.

Hi guys, scanlator of World Teacher here~ PSA time!

There's a bit of a situation regarding the chapter 2 of this series. Apparently, I can't find it's second chapter. I've looked anywhere. It seems the website deletes the previous chapter once the new one comes out.

I only found the chinese scanlation of it. So if any of you guys there knows chinese, and wants to help out. Please pm so we can continue this awesome series.

Thanks again and Enjoy~

Saw this manga, then read the WN. At least it's better than I expected.

SshOBto.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics