Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 163votes)

Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan

Alt Names: alt 人狼への転生、魔王の副官alt 以人狼之姿转生alt Der Werwolfalt Reincarnated into Werewolf as The Demon King's Aidealt Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord’s Camp
Author: Hyougetsu
Artist: Terada Isaza
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reincarnated to a werewolf magician, the Protagonist Vyett was instated as the vice head of the Demon Lord’s third brigade force.

Occupying a remote market town, he was entrusted to management and defense.

As a former human, born a monster, I can understand the sentiments of both sides well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a man of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.

I have to follow those monsters that are overly quick to resort to violence, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s main force.

JP Raw Link:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beowulf/
Go to Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Second version of this manga New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan (Der Werwolf) Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 1 Replies

125 Comments

So the summary says his name is Vyett, yet the chapters has it as Vaito. And thus far, it's been action and action and very little in terms of background or exposition... Like seriously now. I need some fucking context here.

I mean the art is good. But wtf is going on with this story.

I'd recommend reading the manga, but yeah, this isn't really newcomer friendly.

So the summary says his name is Vyett, yet the chapters has it as Vaito. And thus far, it's been action and action and very little in terms of background or exposition... Like seriously now. I need some fucking context here.

I mean the art is good. But wtf is going on with this story.

My instincts want to blame the translation for my confusion, but I'm starting to think it isn't completely their fault. Sure the wording was very clunky but it feels like the manga itself was all over the place, zooming from one scene to another without really fleshing anything out. I might just be talking out of my back side, but it feels like the writer/author was the one who dropped the ball here; as if the entire structure of events per panel is just askew.

It is just as you say, the manga itself isn't good at all (talking about the raws). The group is not to blame for the poor translating whatsoever, and they even said that story will confuse people (last page of chapter 2). This manga felt like a childs first release, the art is terrible, the story is all over the place, and the overall quality of the manga is very low. Show this group some love for at least attempting to translate this. If you're going to direct hate, at the very least direct it towards the right people. @SirChampion & your group, keep up the amazing work!

My instincts want to blame the translation for my confusion, but I'm starting to think it isn't completely their fault. Sure the wording was very clunky but it feels like the manga itself was all over the place, zooming from one scene to another without really fleshing anything out. I might just be talking out of my back side, but it feels like the writer/author was the one who dropped the ball here; as if the entire structure of events per panel is just askew.

Maybe get a TLC. That said, I haven't looked at the raws.

Forgive us for the quality of chapter 3. We was testing how changing this series to a weekly project would fare, but quite evidently so, it didn't turn out well. Thus to assure better quality, we'll take longer to work on each chapter from now on. Yet again, sorry for the quality of chapter 3, it won't happen again!

I am not a native speaker but isn't the translation really bad? It's so hard to follow, i can't even understand the story.

fck im lost at ch3... better check the comment section for more clues on what the F i'm reading...

Yeah...I think I'm just gonna drop this manga for the next few months until there're enough chapters for me to understand wtf is going on. I'll be back eventually lol.

fck im lost at ch3... better check the comment section for more clues on what the F i'm reading...

All this talk about trump n refugees is really pissing me off for some reason (look i know that a nation needs to control its own border and patriotism is good while its tightly managed, but i mean come on, it doesn't justify an attempt to impeach and repress a certain people from certain races nor the relligion they have) and funnily people are still supporting the guy, it's like humanity just regressed almost 72 years behind now for gods sake... P.s : sorry for the rant

Annnnd that's meltdown number two. Any more volunteers?

The translation seems very odd in some places. E.G. Chapter 3, page 12. "Absolutely do not burn the enemies or allies." The enemies or allies...what exactly? Unless im misreading it, they just captured the entire city and thats implied to be the food storage/well for the whole city. And what exactly is Mirarudia?

All this talk about trump n refugees is really pissing me off for some reason (look i know that a nation needs to control its own border and patriotism is good while its tightly managed, but i mean come on, it doesn't justify an attempt to impeach and repress a certain people from certain races nor the relligion they have) and funnily people are still supporting the guy, it's like humanity just regressed almost 72 years behind now for gods sake... P.s : sorry for the rant

less out of your ass, please
you clearly know nothing of the situation

besides, if what we've been doing as a society for the majority of the last century is called "progress", then we damn well need to redefine the term pretty fucking badly

Dafuq?

*looks at comments below*

Well that explains a lot

This is so hard to follow. I get the general idea of the story but the chapters are just so bad.

So this is basically Maoyuu, except the hero is a werewolf?

Mending relations between the two sides and boosting the economy starting with the town.

ok......im a little confused

wtf is going on?

Oh god! FEMALE VICE CAPTAIN! Poor poor generic no named character. T.T

It takes a few chapters before it starts to come together about who is who and what each character is about.  It is not a bad way to set up a story.  The description is what confused me the most since much of it is not established right away like most plots of this kind.

Trump supporters are annoying, but this kind of tales is the reason they exist in the first place.
/dropped.

I like how the entire chapter has been about refugees

You know, how trumpers meme about them 'gees
But no, the first one to break is this guy

Totally Legit! XD

This~

Isekai tag plox the trend is not dying it's actually increasing and getting weirder~

Hmmm. I'm a pretty big fan of Konosuba, so the vending machine one might work. I heard it was actually well written. I just wonder how

deranged and absurd these stories can become...

Whenever I see this protagonist, I can't help but think of good ole Big Lincoln:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXOQYXa2ySs

You must be fucking kidding me

Totally Legit! XD

New tag needed on Batoto: Isekai

This~

Isekai tag plox the trend is not dying it's actually increasing and getting weirder~

Here's a third:

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugi – Anta no Naka ga Kimochi Ii Wake janai n Desukedo!?

Reincarnated as an onsen.

You must be fucking kidding me

Trump supporters are annoying, but this kind of tales is the reason they exist in the first place.
/dropped.

LOL. What? Are you saying Trump got elected because of Isekai shenanigans? Is it the Mandela effect holdover and people that transmigrated from the Berenstein Bears universe who came to this one, who just wanted the cubs to win the world series? Actually, that sounds like a good Isekai right there.

New tag needed on Batoto: Isekai

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics