Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 163votes)

Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan

Alt Names: alt 人狼への転生、魔王の副官alt 以人狼之姿转生alt Der Werwolfalt Reincarnated into Werewolf as The Demon King's Aidealt Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord’s Camp
Author: Hyougetsu
Artist: Terada Isaza
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reincarnated to a werewolf magician, the Protagonist Vyett was instated as the vice head of the Demon Lord’s third brigade force.

Occupying a remote market town, he was entrusted to management and defense.

As a former human, born a monster, I can understand the sentiments of both sides well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a man of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.

I have to follow those monsters that are overly quick to resort to violence, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s main force.

JP Raw Link:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beowulf/
Go to Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Second version of this manga New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan (Der Werwolf) Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 1 Replies

125 Comments

I was able to follow the story up to this chapter, but it's just become incomprehensible.

Is this confusing and paced weird or am I illiterate?

You should probably read the web novel.The manga seems to be rushing the story so much that it becomes impossible to follow.

This is insanely bad.

This thing is just a bunch of random scenes put together without any context. Who are these people, what are they doing and most importantly, why should we care? 

Is this confusing and paced weird or am I illiterate?

Hmmm...strangely enough, the manga's pacing appears to be inconsistent compared the web novel.  It feels like it's jumping from plot point to the next plot point without getting a chance to take a breath in between.  Now I'm not a fan of "filler material", but this seems too rushed. Maybe I'm imagining it though.

We may have been spoilt by the novel's attention to detail...

Speaking of, I always figured Yuhito to be a more middle-aged man. Like, typical church father type age.
Spoiler
MidoriKitzune
May 01 2017 10:56 PM

Well you got fooled.

They are having fun with your "master".

You don't see the rain? that breakdance thing is just reflection of someone running in the puddle of water.

Spoiler

Hmmm...strangely enough, the manga's pacing appears to be inconsistent compared the web novel.  It feels like it's jumping from plot point to the next plot point without getting a chance to take a breath in between.  Now I'm not a fan of "filler material", but this seems too rushed. Maybe I'm imagining it though.

Hey, the devs thought they served a good porpoise, so why not include the?.

Well, I dolphinitely thought them walking was a bit much.

Somefin else I remember, the mermaids in IV hat split tails that enabled them to walk, so that was a decent design. THICC too.

Then explain to me why someone is, I'm assuming to be breakdancing in the 4th panel out of where, because all I see are two feet in the air. I'm joking of course, but it would have helped if the sfx was also translated to be "splash splash"  or have the guy running past the scene in the background behind the crouching people looking at the seeds, because as it is like this, storyboard logic would make me think the running guy is going towards the people crouching down on the seed bed, rather than past them to different people by a wall. Without something like that, it just cuts abruptly to the next scene. Even little things like that help the narrative flow better. Stuff like this is something the editor would have pointed out to the mangaka and have them redraw it before it got approved for final draft.

Spoiler

You don't see the rain? that breakdance thing is just reflection of someone running in the puddle of water. 

Dog people = Suikoden kobolds

Animal people are good and all, but they really went off the rails once they did talking beavers and walking Porpoise persons.

Hey, the devs thought they served a good porpoise, so why not include the?.

Dog people = Suikoden kobolds

Animal people are good and all, but they really went off the rails once they did talking beavers and walking Porpoise persons.

What? How are so many people confused with the story? Flows perfectly imo

Then explain to me why someone is, I'm assuming to be breakdancing in the 4th panel out of where, because all I see are two feet in the air. I'm joking of course, but it would have helped if the sfx was also translated to be "splash splash"  or have the guy running past the scene in the background behind the crouching people looking at the seeds, because as it is like this, storyboard logic would make me think the running guy is going towards the people crouching down on the seed bed, rather than past them to different people by a wall. Without something like that, it just cuts abruptly to the next scene. Even little things like that help the narrative flow better. Stuff like this is something the editor would have pointed out to the mangaka and have them redraw it before it got approved for final draft.

Spoiler

Dog people looks adorable.

I expected them (Inujin) to be fluffier and rounder.

Here, their rear legs resemble those of a sheep. Weird.

They did cut out quite a bit of narration. I suggest reading the LN if you want a better understanding of the story.

A lot of the inner dialogue is left out cuz its long. But the manga is not bad :)

Cuteness is justice.

I won't say that i'm confused with the story but it does leave me with that feeling that some things were chopped off to fit in manga format

They did cut out quite a bit of narration. I suggest reading the LN if you want a better understanding of the story.

The earlier translation was so bad that it was hard to understand what was going on.

I won't say that i'm confused with the story but it does leave me with that feeling that some things were chopped off to fit in manga format

Honestly, this manga is bad.
The story looks interesting but I have no idea what is happening... kinda annoying.

So I'm not the only one!?

Honestly, this manga is bad.

The story looks interesting but I have no idea what is happening... kinda annoying.

This is a different kind of storytelling.  It starts in the middle and then you get the beginning or backstory and then the ending.  Its not unique but it does mean that since we are only getting a chapter or so every couple of weeks will make it really really hard to follow for the moment.  I mean hell, the story has "... and the demon lord's aide de camp" in its title and we haven't even seen the sucker :)  Give it a couple more or maybe a dozen more chapters and we might see more explanations.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics