Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

QC was sleeping on this one...

This guy below me Notice it too.
@Valhalla scans, and their QC
You guys missing 2 Pages, Page 2 and Page 11, Please Fix it

QC was sleeping on this one...

Wait? Wasn't chapter 9 released like a month or two ago.

pretty sure it was; don't know what happened to the previous release

Thnx Valhalla for pickin this up. much appreciated.

The magic ladies name is Karl everyone.

Well, at least it's not this Carl:

4piy1ru.jpg

6e918a49b4252901f8b5960c288959d4.png

"Mention anything about that night and ill end you."

"Mention anything about that night and tomorrow night is going to be like that night."

Yeah, you should follow your own advice. It's just a story accompanied with pictures that has a plot differing enough from other works in the genre to avoid claims of plagiarism. It won't be winning any awards for literature. There's no need to get worked up over it. If you tried to write a story closer to reality but involving the "isekai" genre, it would go something like this:
Kyousuke opened his eyes and realized he was in a wooded area he didn't recognize. How did he get here? "Hello?", he called out while getting to his feet, hoping for some response. His answer was the sound of the nearby bushes rustling, followed by a wolf taller than he was leaping at him with jaws agape. Kyousuke had no chance to react to the imposing sight and as the monster ripped away most of Kyousuke's throat, he had time for one last thought, "This isn't Earth."
おわり
© 2017 Fadamor All Rights Reserved

Lol, that's harsh. You may be interested in this web novel, it's the same initial idea but with surviving MC: http://gravitytales.com/novel/how-to-avoid-death-on-a-daily-basis

6e918a49b4252901f8b5960c288959d4.png

"Mention anything about that night and ill end you."

Wait? Wasn't chapter 9 released like a month or two ago.

IMHO, if Kid had continued uploading i wouldn't mind but at this rate it's starting to feel more like a dick move

also didn't see this series listed in their manga list on their site. may want to consider this as possibly dropped by Kid?

The raw is like 10 chapters ahead. Its basically dropped.

I'd love to continue uploading the mangazuki chapters but bato.to. Unfortunately Kid changed the description in the Mangazuki groups page.

https://vatoto.com/group/_/m/mangazuki-r6571

Only Kid-Sama is allowed to upload but he hasn't done so for a long time.

If you want me to continue uploading the Mangazuki chapters then please contact Kid in the Mangazuki Discord. 

https://discordapp.com/invite/Q3HvqVx

IMHO, if Kid had continued uploading i wouldn't mind but at this rate it's starting to feel more like a dick move

also didn't see this series listed in their manga list on their site. may want to consider this as possibly dropped by Kid?

I'd love to continue uploading the mangazuki chapters but bato.to. Unfortunately Kid changed the description in the Mangazuki groups page.

https://vatoto.com/group/_/m/mangazuki-r6571

Only Kid-Sama is allowed to upload but he hasn't done so for a long time.

If you want me to continue uploading the Mangazuki chapters then please contact Kid in the Mangazuki Discord. 

https://discordapp.com/invite/Q3HvqVx

oh? this is good desu. when will the next chapter come out? cuz i dunno if this is a weekly or a monthly

All God says in chapter one is that she gave him the shinai because he had "prior experience with kendo" which could just mean he participated in the sport at some point in his prior life. All she says about his past in chapter two is that he was a gastronomist (a lover of good food). There's nothing in chapter one or two that indicates any prior military experience.

When he inspects the shinai, the pop-up window says "Although I intended to give you a sword, the weapon attributes were all level 10." I took that to mean that he'd reached level 10 in weapon usage skills, which is usually the "counter stop" for these kinds of stories.

That guy being a "real life" cheat was explain by loligod somewhere among the first chapter and I think you can find about it in the comment here too

All God says in chapter one is that she gave him the shinai because he had "prior experience with kendo" which could just mean he participated in the sport at some point in his prior life. All she says about his past in chapter two is that he was a gastronomist (a lover of good food). There's nothing in chapter one or two that indicates any prior military experience.

Little advice when reading isekai don t try to think too much mc are glorified due to otherworld plot. Because they have a bit of trivia knowledge biches will throw themselves at their feets, the world will conveniently go their way lucky find etc.

Yeah, you should follow your own advice. It's just a story accompanied with pictures that has a plot differing enough from other works in the genre to avoid claims of plagiarism. It won't be winning any awards for literature. There's no need to get worked up over it. If you tried to write a story closer to reality but involving the "isekai" genre, it would go something like this:

Kyousuke opened his eyes and realized he was in a wooded area he didn't recognize. How did he get here? "Hello?", he called out while getting to his feet, hoping for some response. His answer was the sound of the nearby bushes rustling, followed by a wolf taller than he was leaping at him with jaws agape. Kyousuke had no chance to react to the imposing sight and as the monster ripped away most of Kyousuke's throat, he had time for one last thought, "This isn't Earth."

おわり

© 2017 Fadamor All Rights Reserved

Oh look, a dual weilding idiot, a rapier user, and an idiot who f*cks areound and lets his teammates get wrecked? Looks like Jesus-kun, Sexy B!tch Number One, and BallsDeep69. How quaint.

although you're right, it's not neccessary to insult him like that.

wait wait, when did they say he was a war soldier??

Translations should start after the dungeon here http://infinitenoveltranslations.net/nidoume-no-jinsei-wo-isekai-de/
That guy being a "real life" cheat was explain by loligod somewhere among the first chapter and I think you can find about it in the comment here too
And for the magic he requested lolig just added her personal touch without thinking much like for his shinai.
Little advice when reading isekai don t try to think too much mc are glorified due to otherworld plot. Because they have a bit of trivia knowledge biches will throw themselves at their feets, the world will conveniently go their way lucky find etc.
My bad gonna stop here isekai stuff make me start ranting, and that manga is still on my average list, Mc not getting slaves is a plus
..So when will we see thigh gi- I mean Giliel again?

Did nobody else see the two girls here:

Spoiler

And immediately think of this:

Spoiler

Of course you wouldn't find anything if you skim through shit, you absolute retard.  

although you're right, it's not neccessary to insult him like that.

Not much loligod gave him healthy body so with reincarnation and world'transfert that give the usual buff correction he learn and grow faster (he will get load of mana after training so much he can feed his familiarat ease in the future). Add to this a previous life of surviving war making him a war machine by instinct. I will skip the usual infinite storage, harem magnet and hud interface since its too obvious with isekai stuff

wait wait, when did they say he was a war soldier??

I skimmed through the chapters but couldn't find single unique, distinguishing or redeeming trait.

Seriously, why does it exist? I mean, I guess it's ok in all regards, but is hollow and bland, it gives nothing new.

Of course you wouldn't find anything if you skim through shit, you absolute retard.  

I skimmed through the chapters but couldn't find single unique, distinguishing or redeeming trait.

Seriously, why does it exist? I mean, I guess it's ok in all regards, but is hollow and bland, it gives nothing new.

Not much loligod gave him healthy body so with reincarnation and world'transfert that give the usual buff correction he learn and grow faster (he will get load of mana after training so much he can feed his familiarat ease in the future). Add to this a previous life of surviving war making him a war machine by instinct. I will skip the usual infinite storage, harem magnet and hud interface since its too obvious with isekai stuff

Then what was the deal with the goddess saying "the magic you requested" like it was unique

That guy with the edgy name and personality to match, Zest Fatality, is a rapier user....well he certainly looks like a rapist the part.

Good pun, I deliver you the Dad Award

Somebody could tell what is his cheat? At this point, I don't really care anymore about this manga.

Not much loligod gave him healthy body so with reincarnation and world'transfert that give the usual buff correction he learn and grow faster (he will get load of mana after training so much he can feed his familiarat ease in the future). Add to this a previous life of surviving war making him a war machine by instinct.
I will skip the usual infinite storage, harem magnet and hud interface since its too obvious with isekai stuff

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics