Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 334votes)

Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Alt Names: alt Ağır Çekim Bir Kez Dahaalt スローモーションをもう一度alt Em camera lenta, mais uma vezalt En Cámara Lenta, Una Vez Masalt Once Again in Slow Motionalt Slow Motion Once Morealt une fois de plus au ralentialt Поставь еще раз Slow Motion
Author: Kanou Rie
Artist: Kanou Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Though no one in school aware of it, Ootaki-kun, a first-year high school student, is a big fan of 80's songs and idols. One day, he finds out that his classmate that sits next to him, Yakushimaru-chan, has the same interests as him...
Go to Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ootaki is not as nice as the author would like. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic All or nothing likes New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

470 Comments

The chapter cover is a lie!

don't read the chapter 49 raw if you value your heart

Spoiler

HOLD YOUR SELF. SOMETHING IS COMING. AND I DONT LIKE IT.

don't read the chapter 49 raw if you value your heart

SHUT
THE
HELL
UP

Don't Feed The Trolls (or any other denizens of the underworld)

I put a new song on my cawhat recently?

Yakushimaru, darling, it's fine if you love '80s fashion, music, idols, and memorabilia, but there are two things I definitely don't miss from the '80s, and those are cassette tapes and hyperinflation.

Seriously, put your '80s songs all in a solid-state music player like God intended us to and leave that mechanical abomination gathering dust in a museum somewhere...

aw, let the young people have some fun and do what they want wontcha

the end. thank you everyone! 

SHUT

THE

HELL

UP

the end. thank you everyone! 

Goddamit, I can already smell a homewrecker!

True, but you know that there are people who love analog music and say it's better quality than digital?

Until the needle or the record wears out / gets scratched / gets warped.  Or the cassette tape gets tangled up because the cassette recorder head got too magnetized.  The hardware to do really good analog recordings and play them back was and remains quite expensive.

Don't let nostalgia coax you into remembering only the good things about the past.  I myself rather like how my recordings don't deteriorate over time anymore.

Just don't forget to keep backups.

Yakushimaru, darling, it's fine if you love '80s fashion, music, idols, and memorabilia, but there are two things I definitely don't miss from the '80s, and those are cassette tapes and hyperinflation.

Seriously, put your '80s songs all in a solid-state music player like God intended us to and leave that mechanical abomination gathering dust in a museum somewhere...

True, but you know that there are people who love analog music and say it's better quality than digital?

Don't worry, she'll upgrade soon to a shockproof CD player, got to take it slow.

...That's a pretty good example of why you shouldn't use google translate for phrases like this (pure hiragana).

If Eel T His ISP Rob Ably True.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIISSSSSS HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Spoiler

Sorry for the double-post, but I think this is interesting enough to stand on its own: Whether it's coincidence or not, I found a reference to YAKUSHIMARU Hiroko as one of ADACHI Mitsuru's* favorite (80s) idols.

video, and there seems to be some resemblance

* - a number of manga and manganime including Cross Game, Touch, MIX, and var sports manga (esp. baseball)

Her falling backward like this was really odd. But it's maybe as people said : just relief that it was "just" that.

But I'm glad she's looking back on her rejection and just starts to feel that it was a huge mistake. She's definitely interested in everything about him, but she willingly put some distance between them and is now stuck at that distance.

Now, her body just acts on its own. The body doesn't lie :3

Yakushimaru's hips don't lie? XD

Although I can't translate Japanese myself, I would venture to say, and I might be entirely wrong, that that rudeness is not Ootaki-kun's own words, as I would like to believe that he would never talk to Yakushimaru-chan in that fashion (or anyone else for that matter), but the translator's "artistic license."  Many a translator is wont to inject swearing and rude language (even racial slurs) where least appropriate and not in keeping with the mood or theme of the chapter or series as a whole.

I did try google translate on "どーしなんだよいきなリ" and it gave me "I do not know what I am [you are] doing."

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon projects here

...That's a pretty good example of why you shouldn't use google translate for phrases like this (pure hiragana).

It's basically just him being surprised at her suddenly doing something he doesn't understand, but it's a liberal translation since a more direct one would simply sound weird. "Ikinari" means "suddenly", so it's basically "What are you doing all of the sudden?" in a plain/informal way. The translation was "rudened" for some reason, not sure why.

Her falling backward like this was really odd. But it's maybe as people said : just relief that it was "just" that.

But I'm glad she's looking back on her rejection and just starts to feel that it was a huge mistake. She's definitely interested in everything about him, but she willingly put some distance between them and is now stuck at that distance.

Now, her body just acts on its own. The body doesn't lie :3

More seriously, you're quite right - that was much more jarring than normal. The page itself (both the fall, and him saying something as rude as "What the hell's up with you...?") didn't help at all, since those things also seemed to come out of nowhere. Was she trying to be attractive by being intentionally clumsy and/or showing him her underwear? :-\

I'm pretty sure she just fell over in relief. If you get really tense and distracted but suddenly relax, the natural tendency is to slump.

Hot stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...and him saying something as rude as "What the hell's up with you...?"...

Although I can't translate Japanese myself, I would venture to say, and I might be entirely wrong, that that rudeness is not Ootaki-kun's own words, as I would like to believe that he would never talk to Yakushimaru-chan in that fashion (or anyone else for that matter), but the translator's "artistic license."  Many a translator is wont to inject swearing and rude language (even racial slurs) where least appropriate and not in keeping with the mood or theme of the chapter or series as a whole.

I did try google translate on "どーしなんだよいきなリ" and it gave me "I do not know what I am [you are] doing."

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon projects here

That was a pretty abrupt ending.

Anyways, it's really nice that Ootaki is looking for a job in consideration for his mother. =)

That was kind of an abrupt chapter ending.

Could you please be more specific? I think that describes over half of them. (^_~)

More seriously, you're quite right - that was much more jarring than normal. The page itself (both the fall, and him saying something as rude as "What the hell's up with you...?") didn't help at all, since those things also seemed to come out of nowhere. Was she trying to be attractive by being intentionally clumsy and/or showing him her underwear? :-\

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics