Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 140votes)

Marry Me!

Alt Names: alt マリミー
Author: Yuuki Miku
Artist: Yuuki Miku
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows 28-year old Akiyasu Shin, a civil servant chosen to take part in a new bill called the "NEET protection law". This law pairs NEETS with government employees as a means to rehabilitate them and re-introduce them into society. Problem is, his chosen partner, Sawamoto Himari, was signed up without her knowledge! Will Akiyasu Shin end up winning her over? Or will this arranged marriage be a bust!? -DanReadsManga
Go to Marry Me! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Good story, with an adorable female lead. Finally something to take the place of Futari  no Renai Shoka. Something has been missing since it's completion. That is MOE, I need MOE to survive. She is so MOE. 

i dont know that feel

go explode, normie

I wanna like this .. I don't really enjoy any NEET type stories since I don't understand quitting at life and living off someone else's goodwill .. but maybe this series will show me something different? Its certainly cute enough o.O

Since she's having different background than typical NEETs, she's being held back because she's taking care or her grandparents. Infact it's partially their fault that she stays at home, proven by them feeling the guilt and apologizing of taking her future away, She's not a sponger NEET who do nothing at home, she's basically a caretaker who do house chores for her family instead. Which ironically seems trains her to be a perfect diabetes inducing housewife...

And damn, all that diabetes in vol 3.

I mean in only 3 chapters I already got diabetes, I don't know if I can survive to vol. 3 mmm...

my heart is bursting with happiness! (and jealousy). 

I wanna like this .. I don't really enjoy any NEET type stories since I don't understand quitting at life and living off someone else's goodwill .. but maybe this series will show me something different? Its certainly cute enough o.O

Cuteness overload :3

This went into a good direction. Hopes it keep up o/

w8fIA.gif?noredirect

The vanilla, it soothes me ~(-_-)~

the first chapter is pretty shit

but it gets better

Well, with a wife as pure as that, who can hold, huh..

wow this is a nice series, reminds me of usagi drops in terms of story approach to human nature

Loved those 2 chapters that are out. Really enjoyed them.

Thanks for translating!

That cliffhanger... <.<

Lol I can't help but think how lucky this guy is for getting a cute neet, most neets are not attractive, but this is manga so why not, lol. I like the story though, It's shaping up to be a cute vanilla story. 

The actual reason why people become NEETs is that they can't trust society.

Modern societies never apply justice to anything, and those who are righteous and just get nothing else but sympathy for their engagement. "Hard work doesn't pay off while crime does too well" is what nowadays societies run by.

Only the just NEETs and poor people really deserve sympathy and help, not the human trash in the middle and on top of society who feed on their sweat, blood and even carrion!

It's pathetic to look down on people while doing nothing to change anything, only brainwashed losers and criminals do this because their every profit is the anti-social, non-justice society. I bet every NEET could just create a better society than the ones we have all over the world thanks to Roman and "European" imperialism[i.e. the Europeans and Africans that rule the U.S.]which brought us the damned "res publica".

the fuck is this autism? how does this have likes?

The actual reason why people become NEETs is that they can't trust society.

Modern societies never apply justice to anything, and those who are righteous and just get nothing else but sympathy for their engagement. "Hard work doesn't pay off while crime does too well" is what nowadays societies run by.

Only the just NEETs and poor people really deserve sympathy and help, not the human trash in the middle and on top of society who feed on their sweat, blood and even carrion!

It's pathetic to look down on people while doing nothing to change anything, only brainwashed losers and criminals do this because their every profit is the anti-social, non-justice society. I bet every NEET could just create a better society than the ones we have all over the world thanks to Roman and "European" imperialism[i.e. the Europeans and Africans that rule the U.S.]which brought us the damned "res publica".

>"Hard work doesn't pay off while crime does too well"
dude stop there, you've gone too far, I'm not sure what you read on the internet but real life or modern society isn't that cruel.
rather than "hard work" it's more like an "efforts". it's about how far your "efforts" when doing/taking/working something. because your efforts determinate your opportunity whether you're going to successful or not. (yes, that's include crimes, because doing crimes needs a lot of efforts and guts)
(and of course, despite the unfairness and your luck, because every life has ups and downs)

>I bet every NEET could just create a better society than the ones we have all over the world
I don't think so.
leadership is not coming just from knowledge you obtain or how many books you read about leadership but it comes from real experience.
so no. just because you're NEET and read so many books about "wise leaderships" it doesn't mean you could rule better.

I thought the mangaka imply that NEET is a special existence: "Real Pathetic Person", that's why they need to be 'protected' in a way so they can go back into society, but yeah it's a manga and the boss in the manga itself already said that the law is bullshit mmm...

every (fiction) story is bullshits.
it's about the story "execution".
tbh, I do read those typical cliche story like romance harem, romcom, reincarnation or transported to alter-world bullshits but some of them has better story execution.
how they tell the story, how rich the vocabulary, how they build the characters, how story progress or phases, the grammar, and many else.
once again, it's about the story execution.

this manga is still lacking but it might get better on later chapters (I hope so)

In most cases they DO require special treatment. Hardly anyone is a NEET, because leeching ftw. They lost touch with society and have no way to go back on their own, even if they wanted. It makes sense to attach an overseer to slowly accustomate them to society again, like ReLife.

By "forcing" them to marry it gets a more comedial stance on the matter, instead of displaying them as pathetic people beyond help. And damn, all that diabetes in vol 3.

it would be great if you could just drag them outside, whip them, force them to mine those minerals, by enslaving them, so they could adjust themself among fellow slaves.

(I really wish could whip them tho)

Vanilla.

Followed.

Why in (most of) story NEET were being treated or having special treatment just because they "NEET!?" srsly Japan, if you want to stop your people becoming NEET, then you should stop an author making these kind of story (NEET being treated as special existence when they're actually really real pathetic!) Well, despite my complaint, it's not bad vanilla

In most cases they DO require special treatment. Hardly anyone is a NEET, because leeching ftw. They lost touch with society and have no way to go back on their own, even if they wanted. It makes sense to attach an overseer to slowly accustomate them to society again, like ReLife.

By "forcing" them to marry it gets a more comedial stance on the matter, instead of displaying them as pathetic people beyond help. And damn, all that diabetes in vol 3.

Where can I sign up on this program ;_;

Im digging dem color pages

Looks like a slow motion train wreck.

GOOD

Why in (most of) story NEET were being treated or having special treatment just because they "NEET!?" srsly Japan, if you want to stop your people becoming NEET, then you should stop an author making these kind of story (NEET being treated as special existence when they're actually really real pathetic!) Well, despite my complaint, it's not bad vanilla

I thought the mangaka imply that NEET is a special existence: "Real Pathetic Person", that's why they need to be 'protected' in a way so they can go back into society, but yeah it's a manga and the boss in the manga itself already said that the law is bullshit mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics