Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 59votes)

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!

Alt Names: alt ファイト一発!充電ちゃん!!alt 魔力充电娘
Author: Ditama Bow
Artist: Ditama Bow
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Plug works in a company from a parallel world and her job is to secretly revitalize people from our world who are stressed out. Her clumsiness always gets her into trouble and she is constantly in danger of having her salary cut due to her performance. One day, she meets a young teenager that makes her realize that revitalizing people mindlessly is just a temporary remedy and does not solve the root cause of the problem. She then slowly begins to see the importance of timing the revitalization. However, her new aim is the exact opposite of the company policy and her boss sends Aresta to supervise her. Will she be able to keep from losing her job?
Go to Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic freaken funny New Window RickieG
  • 1 Replies

112 Comments

so she's an M....... interesting.
✡ちゃん?
@Drakan Small breasts are justice. Wide hips and plump thighs are justice. His bat is justice.

Justice is never wrong, justice never misses, and justice solves all problems.
Yolo.
He's going to get a home run right?
seems like next chapter will be funny x)
I don't know who you are, but my friend looks troubled, so I just smack you with a bat. lol Great way of thinking. Don't do this at home kids.
Just like Chris Brown
somehow I feel the bat isn't going to work this time...
too bad, no money in here ... =3= ...
Smack bitches, get money.
all girl might become his "ball" ...
gotta whack them all ... =3= ...
"I just like" typo...........
i just an MC that don't care about gender. yay! for equality! bat smacking for EVERYONE! \(^o^)/
One serving of a sultry leakage girl with a bat on her face, please?
Arrester is just about too cute now.
@ShaiHH
"Super slow mode changing ftw lol"
any mahou shoujo series need that one ... =3= ...
Never understood why the mc's of other stories just stood there and took the hit when a girl slapped them, new respect has been earned by Sento.
BTW this is the page:
Nice. That was a good parting blow from Arrester.
sadistic tsundere megane = WIN
Super slow mode changing ftw lol
i see PUNANI!!!
@Kevin Wesley
"You can actually see the slit on her crotch at page 24."
dat ass looks so good ... =3= ...
Arrester sure desperately needs some love
You can actually see the slit on her crotch at page 24.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics