Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 154votes)

Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Alt Names: alt 美人女上司滝沢さんalt Mi Hermosa Jefa Takizawa-sanalt Minha linda chefe, Takizawa-sanalt My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-sanalt The Greatest Lady Boss "Takizawa-san"
Author: Yanbaru
Artist: Yanbaru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A simple story about a new office worker and his large-chested boss.

Raw: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/22778
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yan_baru55
Go to Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

"he wouldn't mind if she got bigger"

Ah, a fellow man of culture i see.

hqdefault.jpg

Takeda's a nice guy.

7Kuv3w5.png

Thanks for the new chapter.

"he wouldn't mind if she got bigger"

Ah, a fellow man of culture i see.

Senpai. There is no consonant unaccompanied without a vowel in Japanese except for the letter N. Se-N-Pai

its written senpai its pronounced sempai, it has to do with nasal linguistic stuff if i recall

Why is the only panel in the extras where she is not sweating the one where she is at the beach in the hot sun...?

He would probably take her name.

I doubt it. She may be very tsun with other people, but she shows him a lot of dere because he treats her right; I think she would want to take his name.

Hot extras twice the length of a normal chapter? Finally, someone who's got their head on straight!

Can I get some clarification? Is it Sempai or Senpai? 

https://nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/

Senpai. There is no consonant unaccompanied without a vowel in Japanese except for the letter N. Se-N-Pai

So how long before they marry?

Thanks for the new english chapters.

"It's not my fault they are so huge I let it slip out" Yeah, obviously it is her fault... (In case it is not obvious, I'm being sarcastic. Please don't harass people.)

how dare she has boobs

The extras made this chapter.

"It's not my fault they are so huge I let it slip out" Yeah, obviously it is her fault... (In case it is not obvious, I'm being sarcastic. Please don't harass people.)

Those ch. 10 extras were A+

I find it more likely to drop monthly release series because, unless it is really good, I forget what is happening and I feel the need to reread it, and unless it is a manga that works with rereading, I end up dropping it thinking, "I'll just read the whole thing when it is finished". Usually to never read it again because it either never finishes, either through the publisher axe or the scanners dropping. Not to mention that monthly mangas are no better than weekly mangas.

To be honest, I generally prefer slow releases but with a lot of pages with a consistent plot to it, rather than get quick updates but with chopped off plot, that may as well be pretty sloppy.
Having 60~40 pages to read through all at once feels a lot better to me as a reader, rather than read something which is like 15 pages in burst shots. And that's not even when you consider the general difference in quality that may occur.

There are clear exceptions, like most shounen-manga which are built to make simple stories that are not all that complicated (Bleach, One Piece...). That being said, I can't say how I feel about this sort of manga being monthly instead of weekly, considering that it's not exactly the most brightest and thought-demanding story out there.

Weekly serialization is better for who? The readers? Yes since it gives the readers faster chapters, but for the author monthly serialization is more humane option since they have more time to write a good story and to draw it with less stress.

I find it more likely to drop monthly release series because, unless it is really good, I forget what is happening and I feel the need to reread it, and unless it is a manga that works with rereading, I end up dropping it thinking, "I'll just read the whole thing when it is finished". Usually to never read it again because it either never finishes, either through the publisher axe or the scanners dropping. Not to mention that monthly mangas are no better than weekly mangas.

FTFY.

He would probably take her name.

He should marry her and then a sequel can spawn and it'll be My Beautiful Wife, Takizawa-san Takeda-san.

FTFY.

I see...Now I know the reason why Takizawa-senpai seem scary to others. lol...

NEW UPDATES?!?!?!?11/?

THANK

hope we don't see that guy anymore, slanty eyed characters are not to be trusted

When Chief Poisoned Your Mind, Newbie

Fool, he saved it. 

@Aka Tenshi

Hay una errata en la página 3, hervido es con v.

D:

Gracias por avisar, resubido D;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics