Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

f8332ed0-4124-4247-85a0-cd5fa60bd48e.png

Lost it, that face is fucking hilarious.

That’s the face I made when I tasted the soup only to find out that I forgot to put salt in it

Holy shit look at the way /ourguy/ doesn't even acknowledge that thot. Good God this guy is thirsty hungry for some widow bod. What a hero.

more like too real

I know it's being played for laughs but when someone you like and are flirty with just ignores you basically being like "Wanna sneak a peek at my sexy bod?" that shit cuts fucking deeeeeeeeeeep

Yeah, I'm gonna be mad if this doesn't end up with them married especially considering how flirty Rui is.

Uhmmmmm dude.....childhood never wins 

Yeah, I'm gonna be mad if this doesn't end up with them married especially considering how flirty Rui is.

Dang, look how aggressive Rui's being on page 19. She's not even trying to hide it anymore. Too bad he's Yakumo-sexual, Rui never had a chance.

Hmmm...

Spoiler

My brain automagically replaced those *plump* *plump* SFX with *MILF* *MILF*.

And that sfx turn intoooo...

Spoiler

Trust me i read many hentai to know where this will be going to............

Spoiler

I never hit the like button on anything, but this gave me such a good laugh that I had to.

As fan service-y as that was, I can't help but feel that this sort of situation is totally in character for both of them.

8irv5en.png

Does anyone else think that the art style suddenly changed in ch33? Something just seems a bit off...

Yeah, there are a few pages that look off-model.  It's possible the author was pressed for time and had assistants/others draw said pages.

Hmmm...

Spoiler

My brain automagically replaced those *plump* *plump* SFX with *MILF* *MILF*.

Bah! You're only as old as you feel.

Or in this case, you're only as old as you've been drawn.

I also like how there was an entire chapter about him mistaking her stomach fat for breasts, and now we got this.

It's not only about her being old because she is 28, it's about her being 28 year old, already a wife AND widow. There's a lot of emotional baggage, it could be only worse if she had kid. That's why highschooler as clueless as him isn't really a good choice. Plus if she was with him and were cooking all the time for him, where would they get money? She makes him food once a day and the amount already is astonishing, imagine breakfast and the like. It's already a wonder she can sustain herself by not moving her 'fat ass'  and not doing anything productive apart from making food for underage neighbour.

For those who are unaware:
Ran refers to a "side dish" to tease our young stud.

This is Japanese slang for fap fuel, basically.

Hence his reaction.

Actually, i was unaware that someone might be unaware.

In my case, the mental age tests would like to know how I'm not dead yet....

I feel twice my age normally... So... I guess that means I can retire finally and collect full SS :P

People can deny their age but we all agree that wearing a swimsuit is just way too far for an old auntie like Yakumo, right?

In my case, the mental age tests would like to know how I'm not dead yet....

Take both of them. or Three of them.

Chapter 33 was updated with a fix on page 13. Sorry about that :P

That's okay. It gave me an excuse to reread the entire chapter.

She looks so good without clothes and glasses...I mean great chapter! Big sis gave him SOLID advice.

They keep talking about how this 28 year old is a "mature" woman and I'm just sitting here at the same age wearing Spiderman socks, surrounded by the parts of the nerf blaster I'm modding...

Also why the hell was there no splash page of Yakumo in that swimsuit for us all to spend a little bit too long staring at it?!

Lol what a fucking kid. Goes back to playing Pokemon.

Chapter 33 was updated with a fix on page 13. Sorry about that :P

Does Rui actually feel average to you?

I'm never going to let go how she called herself the perfect adachi heroine. She's worst girl by far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics