Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 178votes)

Uratarou

Alt Names: alt うらたろうalt Urataroualt أوراتارو
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Princess Taira Chiyo escaped from being captured by the Minamoto army due to the the sacrifice of her mother. Now at the age of 15, she travels the land searching immortality. Following the rumors about an immortal named Uratarou-sama, Chiyo actually finds him! But all he wants is to die?
Go to Uratarou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

382 Comments

My first inclination was of the Axe as well, but considering the title of the chapter, the sudden and random horn growing from Kijin's head, and the nature of the manga to jump all over the goddamn place, I think this one was planned. I sure hope so.

Yoritomo is likely just testing Kijin with some illusionary bullshit.

There's been several moments of extremely sudden pace jumps in this series, so I'm reluctant to believe an incoming axe is the reason for this one.

I love this series, it throws away all norms of plot progression you see in story after story after story. Just when you finally think you've figured out how the plots going to progress, the author pulls the rug out from under you.

I give up on trying to predict what's going to happen, now I just don't want the ride to stop. We need to surpass terminal velocity on a one-way-trip to crazytown.

Considering the name of a chapter, I think it could possibly be an illusion.

i'm not sure if axe-kun really coming, but if it really is then this is the most awesome work axe-kun have done that i've seen

Whoa calm down there, plot twists. We don't want another hurricane here.

I'm not even sure how to react, there's a strong sense of this series getting axed

I can hear the publisher all the way from over here.

I can hear him, I can hear him! The publisher is going, "This is going to get slashed soon, get to it! Git!"

Spoiler

Yeah, he definitely seemed like he's going to be sort of party member character.

How random.

Well I totally didn't see that coming.

I know extremely sudden events like this tend to signal doom for a comic, but I have to admit I felt this way the last time the old man showed up with a severed head.

So uh, after this chapter, uhhh... This is getting super axed, isn't it. What a shame.

The Minstrel guy still has a part to play...

...unless the author forgot all about him.

Holy fuck that's a lot to take in in 20 fucking pages.

Axe-kun?

What. The. Fuck. Is it time for Mr Axe already?

My first thought as well. That's a whole slew of plot bypassed to go straight to a climax.

Gonna... gonna go flip all the tables now. Thanks.

(╯° °)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬

┬─┬︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬︵┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻︵┬─┬︵ ┻━┻ ︵┬─┬

i think there's still more to happen. on one of the volume covers and also ch 9 we see chiyo with a mysterious butterfly power. so even if her body is gone her spirit lives on.

zRDKT6R.png

Triple twist....Niiiiice!!!!

It's this fucking guy again. D:

wut da fug man

OMG! I was not... ready. No, my hope. Gone. Smashed. Crushed. 

welp.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics