Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 178votes)

Uratarou

Alt Names: alt うらたろうalt Urataroualt أوراتارو
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Princess Taira Chiyo escaped from being captured by the Minamoto army due to the the sacrifice of her mother. Now at the age of 15, she travels the land searching immortality. Following the rumors about an immortal named Uratarou-sama, Chiyo actually finds him! But all he wants is to die?
Go to Uratarou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

382 Comments

I feel like most of this manga is chapters consisting of a summary of "arcs" that could have been.

Like seriously

Spoiler

Not that I mind.

Read the ending elsewhere and man, it was a letdown.

Too many hanging plot threads left.

I suppose it was a consequence of the ax, rather than the cause.

Agreed. That ending sucked. 

Spoiler

all this has really proven is that if you couldn't see the axe coming you probably don't read keep up to date with manga very often. which is fine, nothing wrong with that, but remember this next time you start crying "jumptards" lol

that having been said, dang, i'm sad as hell that this manga's ending. i think the timeskip is probably what made people stop voting it up.

Did anyone else think that..

Spoiler

Aaaand Jumptards were right. Too many random plot twists are signs of an axe hanging over the work.

Who's the tard now? :)

Read the ending elsewhere and man, it was a letdown.

Too many hanging plot threads left.

I suppose it was a consequence of the ax, rather than the cause.

Screw Shueisha.

THE PURGE IS HAPPENING D:

God dammit, I really like this manga too. Fucking axe

Aaaand Jumptards were right. Too many random plot twists are signs of an axe hanging over the work.

Jaimini scanlated last chapters too bad DMCA nuked every chapter here.

manga got axed on young jump, was a nice run.

Calling it right now, our MC is actually the true Demon king, all of this is just to get him to go full SS and such...

Why do Jumptards immediately start screaming AAAAAAXE the moment something unexpected happens?

Because they assume all manga run in WSJ.

What a cop-out.

Just a prank brah

So, it wasn't an illusion.

The womanizer town's master didn't last long. He looked badass, but got squashed like a bug.

What was his purpose again?

To see how cool his brother Yoshitsune is.

Where is the Emperor and the whathisname strongest swordsman of her? I want to see the swordsman go berserk killing every demon he see

Why do Jumptards immediately start screaming AAAAAAXE the moment something unexpected happens?

Because more often than not it's true

When you thought things can't get any crazier lol

It's definitely Axe-sama

So, it wasn't an illusion.

The womanizer town's master didn't last long. He looked badass, but got squashed like a bug.

What was his purpose again?

Volume 5

978-4-08-890755-0.jpg

Yeah, he definitely seemed like he's going to be sort of party member character.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics