Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Bartender

Alt Names: alt バーテンダー
Author: Joh Araki
Artist: Nagatomo Kenji
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the Sasakura Ryu and Eden Hall, a small cocktail bar in the Chiba area of Tokyo, where troubled customers come for the "glass of the gods," which with Ryu's assistance helps them to resolve their often highly emotional problems.

The above is the synopsis of the anime. In the manga, Ryu starts out working in a bar called Lapin.
Go to Bartender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bartender: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sebastian De Los Angeles
  • 7 Replies
Topic spice up thing a little New Window [email protected]
  • 1 Replies

480 Comments

As much as I wish Miwa and Ryuu got together, I just think that Ryuu's too invested in his job to see beyond it.

really.. why can't they be honest with each other?! just go out! i belive it would be a nice addicion to the plot a bit of romance between those two

*still is waiting for more information on Sasakura-san's past* TT-TT

Winter is approaching

Thanks, CityShrimp, for the latest chapter!

So, curious, anyone wished the mangaka didn't axe his "Sommeliere" manga? OR rather, anyone here still remember his Sommeliere manga?

I think this is the first time I realized that they were by the same author. Mangaupdates lists it as complete at 21 volumes; That hardly sounds axed.

"The End." 

JKJK
This totally feels like an ending though.

Good news: it's not the end.

Guys, just realized something; Ryuu's OL girlfriend wasn't invited to the soft opening, yet the bum flair bartender was invited~ ;p

Spoiler

Was she not invited? Or just too busy?

So, curious, anyone wished the mangaka didn't axe his "Sommeliere" manga? OR rather, anyone here still remember his Sommeliere manga?

i was still hoping someone would pick this up... no idea it was axed.

Guys, just realized something; Ryuu's OL girlfriend wasn't invited to the soft opening, yet the bum flair bartender was invited~ ;p

Spoiler

"The End." 

JKJK
This totally feels like an ending though.

Pfft. Yeah, you better check outside. Make sure Japan isn't sinking.

You'd think junior bartender would check the time on his phone to be sure it was actually 6.

Na na na na na na na na na BARTENDER!!!

Nice chapter.  Feels like it's sorta back to "Bartender" basics to bring in the new bar.

Maybe someday it needs the "harem" tag... o_O

I always wondered why he got all the girls

This chapter was as funny as the ones with Professor Boobies. Poor Ryuu XD

Sasakura is tooo smooth, waaay too smooth~

This chapter was as funny as the ones with Professor Boobies. Poor Ryuu XD

Finally, Eden hall is back!

Thanks for translation!

feel something different with hell arms's place...

Bartender Death Match! WHOOT!

Man, this chapter almost got me tearing up as well... <.<

Thanks for the chapter, CityShrimp!

. . . Not to rain on their parade or anything, but wasn't the "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" schtick about weddings or something?  It's been bugging me the whole time and I finally had to say it.

The two will marry eventually, don't worry ;)

. . . Not to rain on their parade or anything, but wasn't the "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" schtick about weddings or something?  It's been bugging me the whole time and I finally had to say it.

3 more volumes to go, according to mangaupdates

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4904

Thank you so much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics