Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 167votes)

The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . .

Alt Names: alt 勇者様にいきなり求婚されたのですがalt Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukon sareta no desu gaalt 我突然被勇者大人求婚了
Author: Togashi Seiya
Artist: Watanabe Una
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A certain beautiful princess was captured by a demon king, and a hero went out with his party of adventurers to rescue her. When he returned successfully, he asked for marriage as his reward... but not with the princess, with her maidservant Aria Milford! Aria was as shocked as anyone else, since she quite happily considers herself a minor character in this story! The hero is determined to win her hand and her heart, but what will she do about it?

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/492000109/
Go to The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . . Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I love that family motto New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

I really want this manga to end up with Aria marrying someone else. Greed can end the world in the next panel, but I wanna see that. =w=
Gg it seem the raws haven't been updated at all as of sep 2016. Unless they're continuing else where. I would like to know the status of this before I continue.

Be careful what you write, the manga author could read you and take inspiration. XD

He might already be planning something similar. That the hero and demon king are connected hints that more happened in that battle than we know.

Be careful what you write, the manga author could read you and take inspiration. XD

This inspires me
Male yandere, that's rare Even more he's OP

Damn. I'm curious. It's weird for me to say this, but I kinda hope this ends soon. (Or, I could just look for spoilers from the novel.)

Maybe Aria kills herself because she realizes the only way she can postpone the wedding is by her death. And Greed, being crazy, becomes the demon king seeking ways to resurrect her. 

Or, the hero finds out Aria will never hold any feelings for him, and he starts a world destruction plan.

Or, the demon king comes and kidnaps Aria because she's Greed's weakness, ends up falling for her straight-man charms, which eventually leads to the brutal annihilation of the entire demon race.

Shrug. Who knows. There's nothing here that could possibly be tragic. No hints of anything going wrong.   

Uh... Whats up with the tragedy tag?

Maybe Aria kills herself because she realizes the only way she can postpone the wedding is by her death. And Greed, being crazy, becomes the demon king seeking ways to resurrect her. 

Or, the hero finds out Aria will never hold any feelings for him, and he starts a world destruction plan.

Or, the demon king comes and kidnaps Aria because she's Greed's weakness, ends up falling for her straight-man charms, which eventually leads to the brutal annihilation of the entire demon race.

Shrug. Who knows. There's nothing here that could possibly be tragic. No hints of anything going wrong.   

This started as a fun story...but right now I really can't feel any kind of chemistry between the two MCs X'DDD I can't see how Aria is supposed to fall for him? I really don't mind possessive manga guys who are hot and a tiny bit dangerous....but lol, Greed seems just a liitle bit too obsessed with her. I know there is this 'Love at first sight' thingy....but gosh, how can he feel SO MUCH for her in such a short time? I can't really ship them as much as I did at the beginning XDD The more I read about Greed, the more I feel weird inside? I'm curious how Aria starts to feel attracted to him in a romantic way. And let's not forget that this is fiction X'DDD 

Tragedy: She got proposed to by the hero.

So I not only thought of myself.
What then if the mouse closer to the tag appears the description "great misfortune" door.
They speak of our own Greed hero. xD

I'm guessing something will happen at later chapters? Idk it just my guess.

Tragedy: She got proposed to by the hero.

I'm calling it now: the bracelet probably has some sort of subtle mind-control magic that will slowly and gradually force poor Aria to fall for Greed.

If it becomes true, you heard it here first, folks.

I am soooo confused with my feelings right now. On one hand, I ship them so hard xD but I kinda don't because he's super obsessive and yandere and a stalker and I admit, if he did not look this gorgeous, I would call him creep (....I still do anyway). Then there's Greed who I feel sorry for because when he finally found his true love after a pretty harsh life, his love is unrequited. Then I remember he is a creep and i don't Long text, bad english; sry

I also think like you.
Now for Aria it does not stand a chance, but let's face it.
She has never had a chance to get away from him?XD

I keep reading this as Greed as the villain and the Mc as the one who's in danger and must save herself.

This is bad because we know she will fall for Greed while the most rationale thing to do it's frigging run away.

She can't run away though.

No matter how far she runs away he will be able to find her. And even a kingdom couldn't protect her from him if he got serious.
I am soooo confused with my feelings right now. On one hand, I ship them so hard xD but I kinda don't because he's super obsessive and yandere and a stalker and I admit, if he did not look this gorgeous, I would call him creep (....I still do anyway). Then there's Greed who I feel sorry for because when he finally found his true love after a pretty harsh life, his love is unrequited. Then I remember he is a creep and i don't Long text, bad english; sry

Have you watched CSI or Criminal Minds? Cause it may be rational, but you end up dead anyway. Or by the time you're saved your mind is broken. The man is crazy.

if you gonna think rationally, then u should know most chamber maids end up getting raped by the prince's.
and they will end up with nothing or disposed (death), its better end up with kudere as long as u don't go stray from their paths. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=230QPHWW7fM  << go to 4:30 for refference.

This is becoming a terrible series fast...

my yandere-loving heart went all kyaa when that bracelet tightened on her wrist... hahahaha help me

Wouldn't the rational thing to do be agreeing to be his fiancee and just gritting your teeth? Because if he suddenly finds out his totally yandere sense of love was unreciprocated then he'd just destroy the kingdom?

The rational thing to do is go along with Greed. Since he's a walking nuclear disaster about to happen.

Have you watched CSI or Criminal Minds? Cause it may be rational, but you end up dead anyway. Or by the time you're saved your mind is broken. The man is crazy.

so ummm does that  marriage protective bracelet have anything engraved in it?

Like "Property of Greed"?

Just curious.

Probably magic that eliminates any non relative male that approachs her.

I keep reading this as Greed as the villain and the Mc as the one who's in danger and must save herself. This is bad because we know she will fall for Greed while the most rationale thing to do it's frigging run away.

Wouldn't the rational thing to do be agreeing to be his fiancee and just gritting your teeth? Because if he suddenly finds out his totally yandere sense of love was unreciprocated then he'd just destroy the kingdom?

The rational thing to do is go along with Greed. Since he's a walking nuclear disaster about to happen.

I keep reading this as Greed as the villain and the Mc as the one who's in danger and must save herself. This is bad because we know she will fall for Greed while the most rationale thing to do it's frigging run away.

so ummm does that  marriage protective bracelet have anything engraved in it?

Like "Property of Greed"?

Just curious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics