Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 167votes)

The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . .

Alt Names: alt 勇者様にいきなり求婚されたのですがalt Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukon sareta no desu gaalt 我突然被勇者大人求婚了
Author: Togashi Seiya
Artist: Watanabe Una
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A certain beautiful princess was captured by a demon king, and a hero went out with his party of adventurers to rescue her. When he returned successfully, he asked for marriage as his reward... but not with the princess, with her maidservant Aria Milford! Aria was as shocked as anyone else, since she quite happily considers herself a minor character in this story! The hero is determined to win her hand and her heart, but what will she do about it?

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/492000109/
Go to The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . . Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I love that family motto New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

Its you dear, the demon are after you...

Spoiler

There is something they CLEARLY are not mentioning when it comes to Aria. (rather she's more "special" than she thinks she is) since the goddess herself basically sent of a signal flare of "yeah protecting this girl is a very good idea" xP So I'm kinda curious on what her secret is (other than believing she should be nothing but a mob character xP)

And the princess got kidnap....AGAIN.. T_T

Its you dear, the demon are after you...
Spoiler

To the typesetter, try using center align, it makes it hell of a lot easier to center bubbles, and looks a lot more aesthetically pleasing. For reference, try taking a look at some other translations or perhaps a comic book if you have any.

As I said, this was not done by me and I don't have the time to redo it. If the lack of non-centered typesetting upsets you then why don't you do the typesetting yourself? Just do it then pm me the fixed pages.

Thanks.

cann't someone do something about the page??i think the page for ch 10.1 is mess up...it's hard to understand and to enjoy to read it too....

To the typesetter, try using center align, it makes it hell of a lot easier to center bubbles, and looks a lot more aesthetically pleasing. For reference, try taking a look at some other translations or perhaps a comic book if you have any.

spell check typesetter -.- tis a thing

Really? Wow, I never heard of that! Do explain. What is this "spell check" thing?

How do you spellcheck "flowerclocks.wordpress.com"? I'd really like to know.

spell check typesetter -.- tis a thing

Ugh. Guy acts creepy, and woman gets over her hesitations to marry him because "status". Dude, I really want her to dump him. No normal human being marries this guy, he is creepy AF.

Well, since this is the ENTIRE PREMISE of this series, I suggest you stop reading it.  I know its a well worn card, but I'm going to play it here anyways since, and I repeat this again, this is the ENTIRE PREMISE of this series.

its also not flowercocks don't make the same mistake I did

I just grabbed flowersclocks (with the extra S) domain, too. I'm not sure I wanna grab the flowercocks one...

they've messed up (again). it should be flowerclocks NOT flowersclocks. the typesetter/proofreader really need some discipline to double or triple check his work 

its also not flowercocks don't make the same mistake I did

they've messed up (again). it should be flowerclocks NOT flowersclocks. the typesetter/proofreader really need some discipline to double or triple check his work 

Well, it's hard to proofread your own work. Even professionally published work still has typos. If it was that easy to spot errors then there would be no need to hire proofreaders and editors.

You could always help me out by correcting errors yourself. Please, feel free to do the editing and release your own version.

Spoiler

Really shouldn't let people pressure you into rushing chapters and skipping proofreading and such. People are going complain no matter what so it is better to just ignore them and do things the right way even if it does take a bit longer.

At first I wasn't sure where this story was going, then Alfred showed up and I was like "oh, so she's just the protagonist."

I tried to upload chapter 10.2 but I failed twice. Not sure why I got an error both times but it's my fault, I'm sure.

Yes, chapter 10.1 is out of order here but I can't seem to upload a correction. You can try viewing it on my site if you like.

Yaasss double update! 

Thanks FC!!

Edit:

that April Fools legit got me though. But that's also my fault for not reading(forgeting) the title lol

10.1.5 had title on it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Believe me when i post that comment of mine, there is no such title.

Ninja update?

Yeah yeah >m-muh tragic past I dont think i will ever like demon king greed

Directly from the site Flower Clocks :

"

I am quite busy in real life so I did not have time to edit this chapter. This is straight from the translator I commissioned and then later disappeared. I spent a lot of time trying to chase the translator but no joy so far.

Anyway, I feel that people want the fast release instead of waiting one month for me to have free time to edit and improve this chapter."

So not their fault, considering that this translator was well paid for says a lot about how seriously. ._.

Wow, is it just me or there's something that making it difficult to comprehend chapter 10.1 and 10.1.5?

10.1.5 had title on it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WOW...what the hell? chapter 10 is so out of order.

Likely to be the classic filename problem: 1.jpg, 2.jpg, ... , 10.jpg, 11.jpg. instead of 01.jpg, 02.jpg, ... 10.jpg, 11.jpg.

Also, the translations feels a bit wonky since ch.9 along with the change in typesetting.

WOW...what the hell? chapter 10 is so out of order.

10.1 is either completely out of order or just terribly translated

and the fact that i can't really tell is pretty bad

Wow, is it just me or there's something that making it difficult to comprehend chapter 10.1 and 10.1.5?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics