Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 18votes)

Nanairo Kakumei

Alt Names: alt なないろ革命alt Rainbow Revolution
Author: Yuzuhara Mizuka
Artist: Yuzuhara Mizuka
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: from baka updates:

Ever since primary school, Nana has never been able to refuse the wishes of her friend, Yuyu, even if they were unpleasant things like matching outfits and hairstyles...She wanted to change herself!

A story about real friendship and sympathy.
Go to Nanairo Kakumei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILER] Nanairo Kakumei Manga Arc New Window Symuri
  • 1 Replies

75 Comments

Eventhough yuyu deep down wants to keep her friendship with nana, their relationship is very toxic and abusive. It's not simply that yuyu doesnt know how to convey her feelings but she chooses to manipulate nana and anyone she interacts with, rather than open up to her honestly and be vulnerable. Going a step further, she doesnt only want nana to just be her friend, she wants to have all the power in the relationship. She wants nana to feel like she can't live without yuyu. And she does this by destroying nana's other relationships and chipping away at Nana's self worth. I really do not see them reconciling if yuyu continues to act that way.

Actually, that's why this mangaka's writing is awesome, it's hard to see now, but what Lock said has true in them (applause!). I believe that intentional, though. Later, you'll can see more how complex and deep Yuyu is. There are many reason possibilities of Yuyu's action, that if you understand, you can see how genius Yuyu is. 

I said "possibilities", because Yuzuhara  Mizuka-sensei never explain it properly, she just giving clues that easily overlooked. I like this way more, though. it makes re-reading has more value. 

Not sure if serious or not.......

Author's doing a pretty shit job at that then. No matter how you slice it Yuyu is the problem straight up so far.

Actually, that's why this mangaka's writing is awesome, it's hard to see now, but what Lock said has true in them (applause!). I believe that intentional, though. Later, you'll can see more how complex and deep Yuyu is. There are many reason possibilities of Yuyu's action, that if you understand, you can see how genius Yuyu is. 

I said "possibilities", because Yuzuhara  Mizuka-sensei never explain it properly, she just giving clues that easily overlooked. I like this way more, though. it makes re-reading has more value. 

Yuyu is so damn good at manipulating! What a scary girl~
Lol even the readers are falling for Yuyu's bullshit, even though we've literally seen her say she'd rather make Nana miserable than let her move on. Nana has no chance at all, haha.

I earnestly think that Yuyu wants to be Nana's friend, for real, but she's bad at conveying it herself and asks Shioka for advice since they both seem close. Reading at first sight may make her seem like a bitch but remember that we're seeing this over Nana's perspective only. Nana has no confidence in herself and pins everything in Yuyu. She needs to have a one on one with Nana in order to clear up everything and I really hope that they make up in the end. She's a relatable character for teens this age. I've seen a dozens of scenarios like this story in my own school life lol. The classmates are pretty much the bad ones and assume everything. High school drama= lack of communication.

Author's doing a pretty shit job at that then. No matter how you slice it Yuyu is the problem straight up so far.

At this rate i may end up sympathizing yuyu, and i don't want that >:'U
Yuyu just can't let it be uh... That will keep backfiring her.
I earnestly think that Yuyu wants to be Nana's friend, for real, but she's bad at conveying it herself and asks Shioka for advice since they both seem close. Reading at first sight may make her seem like a bitch but remember that we're seeing this over Nana's perspective only. Nana has no confidence in herself and pins everything in Yuyu. She needs to have a one on one with Nana in order to clear up everything and I really hope that they make up in the end. She's a relatable character for teens this age. I've seen a dozens of scenarios like this story in my own school life lol. The classmates are pretty much the bad ones and assume everything. High school drama= lack of communication.

yuyu just SHUT UP OYU'RE SO ANNOYING and why is the class full of idiots

tropes, tropes everywhere

..yet i keep reading.

A lot of irritating scene, but it is interesting. I never has a friend like Yuyu, so I wondering what her real intention to behaving like that toward Nana.

How dare she find a friend who's not mine first? I'll crush her...

Let the bullying commence...

it's a train wreck... but i can't look away...

This is strangely addicting

After reading the comments here I decided to give a chance to this manga. Comments have never been so true. Hahaha...

Thank you for translating it, Symuri.

Me be like

Spoiler

This is like a huge car crash. No matter how bad it is for some reason you gotta just keep watching.

Spoiler

urgh

reading this, I once again thank the gods for not being aged 15 anymore

shitty kids....

Anyone else just want to flip the tables at Yuyu?

Thanks Symuri

Well.  The scanlators' warning about tables is well taken.  Only partway through ch.2 I'm seriously wanting to do some flippin'.

Lol, rozzak, what's up?

Just TLing the omakes man... getting me hard for nothin :/

???

Lol, rozzak, what's up?
???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics