Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 62votes)

Magical Trans!

Alt Names: alt まじとら!alt Maji Tora!alt MajiTora
Author: Kashii Yutaka
Artist: Kashii Yutaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minami-kun spots a poster recruiting new members for the Magical Girl Club. Thinking "Cosplay cuties woohoo!" he decides to join... What the hell!? It's not cosplay—we actually become magical girls??

A slice of life love-comedy revolving around magical girls and slippery slopes.

Originally found on MinComi: http://www.mincomi.jp/title/?title=327416
Twitter @yutakashii Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=200861
http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/author/78088/
Go to Magical Trans! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

132 Comments

hehe mahou curry still sounds kinda cool :3

what would everyone's magical girl name be if you could choose? it must belong to a series, however which series is upto you.

food series? animal series? colour series? space series? weapon series? etc

name yours and a few you would have as fellow team-mates :3

Funny enough, the translation's roughness adds to the charm. Almost reminds me of a 90s manga scanslation.

Comic sans surprisingly works for this series.

Yay, it's finally back after over a year.

Oh wow, thanks.

chapter 3 was done, i will upload it tomorrow after college

well if you can read japanese (btm i'm not :v) u can compare the raws with the english one, and if any mistranslated u can report that to me,
also correct the grammar on the english one, cuz i'm not english native speaker
so become editor...
btw this is my email, [email protected]
thx...

Sadly, I can't read Japanese so I'm probably not up to this task. But I hope someone is! It doesn't look like Aereus is coming back at this point...

I'll be willing to help if no one else volunteers, but I don't have much experience with scanlations or the like so I'm not sure how helpful I'd be. Either way, you're my new hero for picking this up! Being able to read this manga would be like a second Christmas for me.

well if you can read japanese (btm i'm not :v) u can compare the raws with the english one, and if any mistranslated u can report that to me,
also correct the grammar on the english one, cuz i'm not english native speaker
so become editor...
btw this is my email, [email protected]
thx...

i currently translating chapter 3, just wait for at last 2 weeks,

cuz very busy with collage. if anyone want to volunteer to become proofreader and quality check please contact me, your help is very welcome :D :D

I'll be willing to help if no one else volunteers, but I don't have much experience with scanlations or the like so I'm not sure how helpful I'd be. Either way, you're my new hero for picking this up! Being able to read this manga would be like a second Christmas for me.

i currently translating chapter 3, just wait for at last 2 weeks,

cuz very busy with collage. if anyone want to volunteer to become proofreader and quality check please contact me, your help is very welcome :D :D

This manga is gold :D

... I hate to be "that guy" but any updates on this? It's been months.

Apparently there's like five volumes online. Don't know why they stopped.

... I hate to be "that guy" but any updates on this? It's been months.

Don't lie, one of the first things you'll do is to get naked.

nn... NO I WOULDN'T!! *runs away blushing*  lol

ahaha i love this and i dont even know why its just so ... um can a manga be fluffy?

Ahhh! The new chapter on Mincomi with maid Minami...  *blush*

Spoiler

>applying logic to a magical girl manga

Which is why

Spoiler

Wanted to get an update out tonight, but it didn't happen. We'll see if I can shotgun through the chapter during the day tomorrow before work.

Spoiler

... It amuses me just how much Minami is like an actual anime/manga otaku given a magical girl form, looking at the comments here. The author knows their audience.

I'll just say that a translated chapter 7 can't come soon enough for some of you. 

Don't lie, one of the first things you'll do is to get naked.

I'm sure he already done that many times between chapters mmm...

heh.

So awkward, so funny! :D
Spoiler

There are many insights to be gained by looking at his butt.

Spoiler

There are many insights to be gained by looking at his butt.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics