Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 236votes)

Knights & Magic

Alt Names: alt ナイツ&マジックalt 骑士魔法alt Knight's & Magicalt Knights and Magic
Author: Amazake No Hisago
Artist: Katou Takuji & Kurogin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti "Eru" Echevalier. In this magical world, the country is protected by knights who pilot a kind of large humanoid weapon known as the Silhouette Knights. Dreaming of piloting these robots, Eru and his childhood friends, Archid and Adeltrud Olter, study Magic and work toward their goal together.

The manga adaptation of the light novel series by the same name.
Go to Knights & Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN/WN translations? New Window xts
  • 4 Replies

449 Comments

That's like predicting people will get hurt if a hurricane hits a city.  This is how things work in the real world.  You don't humiliate your own military by declaring a 12 year old just managed to do what hundreds of elite troops failed to do - with MANY having died in the process.  Its not just humiliating, its downright disrespectful.  You calling it a bullshit reason is the saddest part of all.

By that logic, if an ordinary civilian catches a murderer that hundreds of police officers couldn't, the police should cover it up rather than report it to the media?

What usually happens IRL is that the government uses it as propaganda to distract people from everything else. Its been done countless times throughout history.

IIRC, animals in WW2 have managed to get awarded the medal of honour too. Does that bring shame to the military that an animal was able to get a medal that most soldiers never manage to? No.

remember me saying something along the lines of how fucking boring it is that pretty much 90% Japanese mangas have these troupes  that they almost never deviate off like doing something big and not getting any credit or never killing enemies(humans or humanoids)even when the enemies murderous monsters...and here it is my prediction came true he didnt get any credit because of some bullshit reason but ok there are way worse mangas out there i guess

That's like predicting people will get hurt if a hurricane hits a city.  This is how things work in the real world.  You don't humiliate your own military by declaring a 12 year old just managed to do what hundreds of elite troops failed to do - with MANY having died in the process.  Its not just humiliating, its downright disrespectful.  You calling it a bullshit reason is the saddest part of all.

Wonder what the author's obsession with Finland is..?

Nice of course. ^^

Add in the Nordic names like Knut and Dixgard, and it makes one think he really likes the entire region/peninsular area.

"Tell me how to build a nuclear centrifuge ayy lmao". The balls on this trap...

I just don't understand why they are called Silhouette Knights

I think it's because the machines have mostly been in the silhouette of a person? 

Spoiler

I just don't understand why they are called Silhouette Knights

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nice of course. ^^

Saunas and Dolan Duk

Nice of course. ^^

is the raw released bi-weekly or monthly?

So far so good! Here's hoping the manga catches up with the LN.

MidoriKitzune
Apr 30 2017 11:07 AM

Spoiler

After all this time, I just realized the mechas really resemble the giant water fowl, Tallgeese.

Ah, as a fair warning, things will be pretty slow paced until about the mid 20s based on how the manga is proceeding through the LN chapters. It might not be enjoyable for a while if you want action. Though, there's at least a pretty cool battle even before the stakes start rising up again.

By the time the raws get that far though (assuming a release about every 2 weeks), the anime will be almost here and will likely overtake the manga in a few weeks (depending on how its paced).

Whoa Dude, Gimme Link For LN, I'm Thirsty For it

It's all on SkytheWood's translation website.

And as you can see in the last page, Eru will soon met the king.

Spoiler

Whoa Dude, Gimme Link For LN, I'm Thirsty For it

remember me saying something along the lines of how fucking boring it is that pretty much 90% Japanese mangas have these troupes  that they almost never deviate off like doing something big and not getting any credit or never killing enemies(humans or humanoids)even when the enemies murderous monsters...and here it is my prediction came true he didnt get any credit because of some bullshit reason but ok there are way worse mangas out there i guess

And as you can see in the last page, Eru will soon met the king.

Spoiler

... when you type a comment in the wrong box

Era is such a lovable dork.

Spoiler

I saw tv, does that mean anime adaptation?

Yep it has been announced that it will air this summer.

I saw tv, does that mean anime adaptation?

That poor Nee-san... some time soon she's going to disappear without a trace and no one will know why or seemingly care.

Because the story centers around Eru and his merry band of knights, and she didn't join them. I think.

That poor Nee-san... some time soon she's going to disappear without a trace and no one will know why or seemingly care.

I read the novel... But Who do you mean?

LOL

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics