Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.95 - 676votes)

Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem

Alt Names: alt 異世界支配のスキルテイカー~ゼロから始める奴隷ハーレム~alt 이세계 지배의 스킬테이커 ~제로에서 시작하는 이세계 하렘~alt Otherworld Ruling Skill Taker: Starting a Slave Harem from Zero
Author: Kankitsu Yusura
Artist: Tsurugi Hagane
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Yuuto is a genius martial artist who is summoned to a different world where slave trading is legal. There, using his "Skill Taker" cheat ability, he steals the abilities of monsters he defeats, and starts building a slave harem while hoping to live a carefree life after retirement.
Go to Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WTH is this censorship? And how common is it? New Window MasterAim
  • 17 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

463 Comments

Dropped.

With the unlocking of tentacle magic, our MC is rapidly becoming the villain from hentai/eroge games. 

at the moment of creating that lotion and the tentacle magic, shouldn't he be able to create something akin to condom magic??

I wanted 10 more pages of them doing yuri stuff.  Goddamn it.

With the unlocking of tentacle magic, our MC is rapidly becoming the villain from hentai/eroge games.

If you think about it, he's already a villain.

A teenage boy who happens to be incredibly strong in martial arts continues to kill monsters and take their skills, while also gathering slaves to amass a harem. Ignoring the fact that at some point he's going to have more monster skills than human ones, the guy is treating this new world like white colonists treated Africa - a place where they are inherently superior to everyone else, which means that they should take everything for themselves.

Should have seen that Sylphia would be a wind user. Also should have seen that she is this world's incarnation of Darkness, the most perverted M female knight to ever exist.

Status of Harem-

Current members: dog-girl, female knight

Pending: loli beast tamer, lesbo sisters(?)

Possible: Leviathan

I think it's just making fun of the trope.

I mean, think of all the series where the MC is a 'completely normal highschool kid' that does unbelievably abnormal things (constantly) with no real change. It happens all the time. So I think it's become an inside joke for the MC to be 'normal' at this point, and this manga is making this joke with, as someone else already put it, the subtlety of a brick to the face.

that-guy-above-me-he-gets-it.jpg

ORDINARY high school boy

>is a master martial artist

>>no sign of trauma whatsoever after fighting and killing monsters+demons

can we put a ban on these self-fulfilling authors not to put 'ordinary', 'normal', 'everyday' on the MC when he/she is actually far from being normal?

I think it's just making fun of the trope.

I mean, think of all the series where the MC is a 'completely normal highschool kid' that does unbelievably abnormal things (constantly) with no real change. It happens all the time. So I think it's become an inside joke for the MC to be 'normal' at this point, and this manga is making this joke with, as someone else already put it, the subtlety of a brick to the face.

ORDINARY high school boy

>is a master martial artist

>>no sign of trauma whatsoever after fighting and killing monsters+demons

can we put a ban on these self-fulfilling authors not to put 'ordinary', 'normal', 'everyday' on the MC when he/she is actually far from being normal?

Isekai is not the problem, the problem is that its badly written isekai.

Its like going to an art exhibition and its full of blank canvases "showcasing the futility of human existence" or some other nonsense. The artists are obviously not even trying.

Ah, but you see, you are the first person to quantify your issue with it in a meaningful manner.

Anyway, at work, end of break, will edit later(?)

... this manga has the subtlety of a brick to the Face ... and still I continue to read it.

MidoriKitzune
Dec 20 2017 05:45 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She's not even a true loli probably.

But cute nevertheless.

You guys complain all you want about the plot being bad.

But as soon the loli appears the hidden pedo bears.... cough, ahem, I mean, the youth appreciators appear and the stars up there will go up again lol.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all honesty, I think so far 1 or 2 harem manga is what call my attention the most, out of all of them out there, and I mean, do you really can call a manga harem when all love one but one only love another one? They won't end up all together, they won't be lovers either.

Anyway, this one is pretty messy in plot and arrangement lol, but I still follow for God knows reason I might have, maybe the ecchi? lol

well, it's quite rare the manga MC end with real harem ... but it still exist ...

and well, let's see if this get better or not ...

I have no idea why are ya'll even trying to debate "if this can be defined a good story or not", but I can assert that you're not going about this in a very convincing manner.
I mean, of course most 'adults' (i.e: over 40) will think that any story which is based on "vidjeo gamez" is going to be a piece of shit and juvenile.

If you want to say that this story is bad, I think it's more than adequate enough to illustrate that it has no idea how to go about the "ecchi-genre" for shit.
To make a long story short, the MC isn't even a pervert. He's just a child who flips skirts. When he's actually provided with sexual advances that he dreams of, he runs away and repeats the cycle. The level of writing in that regard is indeed quite literally middle-school grade.

From the perspective of Isekai, however, I think it does just fine. I get what I'm looking for. OP MC who gets to explore an accessible world. I don't expect too much on that regard.

the main problem is how they arrange the event for ecchi ...

it's a big no-no if the WHOLE chapter get stuffed with ecchi ...

the best arrangement for ecchi is being mixed up with normal event too ...

(and growing more and more lewd, just check yuragi, Monmusu, Tsugumomo,, Omamori Himari etc for good reference)

about story, personality and event character ...

I don't know how to explain this, but it feels ... not "solid" enough ?

(compared other isekai story from LN adaptation, this one feels "weak" somehow)

>Who determines what is bad and what is good?

There are basic standards of writing. Writing of this level is at best, middle school level. Ask any teacher who teaches writing/literature if you dont believe me.

I have no idea why are ya'll even trying to debate "if this can be defined a good story or not", but I can assert that you're not going about this in a very convincing manner.
I mean, of course most 'adults' (i.e: over 40) will think that any story which is based on "vidjeo gamez" is going to be a piece of shit and juvenile.

If you want to say that this story is bad, I think it's more than adequate enough to illustrate that it has no idea how to go about the "ecchi-genre" for shit.
To make a long story short, the MC isn't even a pervert. He's just a child who flips skirts. When he's actually provided with sexual advances that he dreams of, he runs away and repeats the cycle. The level of writing in that regard is indeed quite literally middle-school grade.

From the perspective of Isekai, however, I think it does just fine. I get what I'm looking for. OP MC who gets to explore an accessible world. I don't expect too much on that regard.

Like Lucifer is a girl right?

A lot of hentais just crossed my mind with this sentence.

because loli is always good to increase ecchi harem manga rating ? =3= ?

well, let's see how they arrange this manga ...

I know harem manga with MC suddenly have plenty of girl in 1st chapter, but it arranged badly and only last 1 vol of tankubon ... (I forget the title, but it's about MC living with some miko girls or something)

In all honesty, I think so far 1 or 2 harem manga is what call my attention the most, out of all of them out there, and I mean, do you really can call a manga harem when all love one but one only love another one? They won't end up all together, they won't be lovers either.

Anyway, this one is pretty messy in plot and arrangement lol, but I still follow for God knows reason I might have, maybe the ecchi? lol

So I guess all the demons are girls that will be in his harem 2?

Like Lucifer is a girl right?

But as soon the loli appears the hidden pedo bears.... cough, ahem, I mean, the youth appreciators appear and the stars up there will go up again lol.

because loli is always good to increase ecchi harem manga rating ? =3= ?

well, let's see how they arrange this manga ...

I know harem manga with MC suddenly have plenty of girl in 1st chapter, but it arranged badly and only last 1 vol of tankubon ... (I forget the title, but it's about MC living with some miko girls or something)

There are basic standards of writing. Writing of this level is at best, middle school level. Ask any teacher who teaches writing/literature if you dont believe me.

Again this is like submitting a blank piece of paper/some chicken scribbles to your art teacher and arguing it is good. Nobody actually believes you.

Here;s a simple test : If you were to tell your friends/family that you wrote a story about a highchooler who can kill adults with his bare hands being transported to another world with "cheat skills", "video game mechanics" and that he spends all his time fantasizing about sex slaves and trying to obtain more sex slaves, do you think any of them would seriously tell you that is good writing without laughing at you?

Make sure to describe the scene where the MC saves a girl from some thugs and then she instantly demands to be his slave.

Define basic writing standards. Do you mean the grammar? the story? the style? the characters?

Oh ok! So you have an issue with the level of suspension of disbelief required to read things like this, I think you want Seinen, that "tends" to cater to people who want more "realistic" characters, this is shounen, keep in mind that the majority of manga will have characters with ridiculous nonsensical reactions.

I would suggest you stop using a hang-up like that as a reason to change writing standards, though, but if you want to keep doing it that's you're prerogative.

All the people here whining about quality!

It's quality shit, and I'm loving it! So many other bad series take themselves so seriously that it hurts, so having a piece of shit that doesn't give a damn is nice for once.

Also, bad art and no plot?

There is plenty of 'plot' and it's 'artfully' drawn!

Who determines what is bad and what is good? And if such a person was chosen to decide those standards, how many of us would agree with them? How many different works would fail to make the grade if they were run through a series of filters like that?

This problem is unsolvable because people are individuals with different interests, although, I do think we could have fewer tropes and cliches in these things, variety is the spice of life after all.

Again this is like submitting a blank piece of paper/some chicken scribbles to your art teacher and arguing it is good. Nobody actually believes you.

Here;s a simple test : If you were to tell your friends/family that you wrote a story about a highchooler who can kill adults with his bare hands being transported to another world with "cheat skills", "video game mechanics" and that he spends all his time fantasizing about sex slaves and trying to obtain more sex slaves, do you think any of them would seriously tell you that is good writing without laughing at you?

Make sure to describe the scene where the MC saves a girl from some thugs and then she instantly demands to be his slave.

Isekai is not the problem, the problem is that its badly written isekai.

Its like going to an art exhibition and its full of blank canvases "showcasing the futility of human existence" or some other nonsense. The artists are obviously not even trying.

Who determines what is bad and what is good? And if such a person was chosen to decide those standards, how many of us would agree with them? How many different works would fail to make the grade if they were run through a series of filters like that?

This problem is unsolvable because people are individuals with different interests, although, I do think we could have fewer tropes and cliches in these things, variety is the spice of life after all.

The only M female knight in my heart is Lalatina.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics