Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 73votes)

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

Alt Names: alt 転生したらスライムだった件:魔物の国の歩き方alt Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: The Ways of Strolling in the Demon Country
Author: Fuse
Artist: Okagiri Sho
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story that revolves around a bunny in a demon country.

http://comicride.jp/slime/
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/153107
Go to Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Details | Links | etc. (May contain spoilers) New Window Medievalman22
  • 1 Replies
Topic What happened ? New Window Hanaboshi
  • 1 Replies

57 Comments

Keep up the good work translator.

No need to be rude. The translation is good enough to grasp what is being said easily enough.  This could be a fun side story, so I would like to see the translator continue and perhaps improve. 

There are small issues that I've noticed from other non native English translators.

Like pg 2.    Just using (or turning) this will make warm water come out.  There are many things here that other places do not have.  (or Not found in other places)  coming here was the right decision.

pg 7.  What will I see this time? or What will I discover this time?

pg10.  My manners were lacking or I forgot my manners.   I am the Jura... 

I could continue if needed. It shouldn't be difficult to get others help out in the comments as well. 

im perfectly fine with the translation, its not the best but understandable. the thing im more concerned about is, this ch is totally spoiler for the current manga progress

I am more concern on how they trust someone half naked to prepare their food.

Eh? I thought the translation was ok? I thought the wonk was just because of how the characters talk? (The writing is pretty shallow)

Honestly... If your translation is this low quality you shouldn't publish it. It'll make other groups reluctant to take it on.

Well...you tried, I guess?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics