Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 252votes)

Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Alt Names: alt ¿Cuántos kilos puedes levantar?alt ダンベル何キロ持てる?alt How Many Kilos are the Dumbbells You Lift?alt Quantos kilos você pode levantar com halteres?
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Maam
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You want to diet? Want to train? Schoolgirl Body Modification comedy!

Webcomic: http://urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html
Go to Danberu nan kiro moteru? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your waifu? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Danberu nan kiro moteru? New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Along with the Maken Ki Specials, this is actually getting me to exercise New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic with the teacher in the picture, this is finally 10/10 New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic what is she, midoriya?!?!?!? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

774 Comments

I approve this manga.

Holy sh*t! Someone translated this?
Thank you Rakuen Translation!

Or, without butchering the language of the Queen, "How Heavy Dumbbells Do You Lift".

Or more appropriately, 'Do you even lift brah!?'

To adhere to the lifting lingo memes lol

Armpits

I appreciate how they mentioned the arched back. It probably depends on the person but I feel more chest and less front delt doing it this way over having my back flat on the bench.

Who here browsing the comments to see people argue over correct form on lifts? Just wait until they get to squats and everybody goes mad over depth and how much buttwink is acceptable..... uguu bulkin-chan gonna make mad gainz and hit a 3 plate squat in a couple months, while the hot hime-cut girl is being an amateur plateauing at 1 plate bench cuz' she isn't willing to EAT BIG. 

Where are the comments on scapula retraction and bench depth @? 

I'm glad they demonstrated the "stop a couple inches above the chest, not going below 90 degrees by that much" instead of the American "TOUCH CHEST FULL ROM OR IT DOESN'T COUNT". Not sure if it's perspective or just the artist's limitations, but her shoulder and arms seem to form a straight line instead of a wing. Then again, depth is pretty subjective and should be different for every person dependent on body types anyhow. 

Oh baby plenty of lewd potential. insta-follow

I bet that guy under his shirt is all like

tumblr_n31yuyKlMs1snjfhso1_500.gif

Goddamn, beat me to it.

Too much body shaming going on for me.

Dropped.

This could be an Uncut gemstone... or become simply a polished turd. -_-

"Machio" is a bit too on the nose for me.

So why 2 versions of chapter 2?

Hi bodybuilding.com

muscly ever after

wtf....

My mind after the last two pages, She then some how entered into a yuri macho muscle fetish relationship and lived musclely ever after.

Unfortunately, BCAAs have an inferior effect to what you can get from food or whey powder. This goes for preventing or lessening DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) as well.  "Are BCAA's  beneficial for muscle growth?": https://www.facebook.com/BayesianBodybuilding/posts/856604964397340 and  "Are BCAA's useful  when fasted?": https://www.facebook.com/BayesianBodybuilding/posts/859477680776735

So, the Japanese title is ダンベル何キロ持てる? Danberu nan kiro moteru? But, should this be listed under an English translation of the title? Something like, "How Many Kilos is the Dumbbell you lift?" or maybe "What is a Popular Weight?"

Or, without butchering the language of the Queen, "How Heavy Dumbbells Do You Lift".

DO YOU WANT TO GET SWOLE SEMPAI

DO YOU EVEN LIFT SEMPAI UGUU

hot

Isn't this a hentai artist?

Yeeaaahh propably is.. Not that i mind thou :D

Congratulations. I can never unsee that image lol

Welcome to the club.

He is called Machio lol

Why she's not take Saitama Training Method ?

I love how smug she looks on page 9 and 10.

This could be my new fap material. 

this is my other fetish. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics